Become a Patron!

Where can i buy glass bottles?

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys, i was just wondering. Where can i buy glass bottles like this, and protection for the bottles?

I cannot have those with round drippers. I need those small ones, so it can fit when i drip into the tfv12. I checked fasttech but they were sold out. I just need it cheap :) I need bottles like in the pictures

4375301-1.jpg

Where can i buy protection for the bottles like this?

1DA53AEED07B82FE7E2DDB98A4C349BE.jpg

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Koolzerro, those glass bottles are those with to big drippers. I end up with leaking on the sides if i use them. I have plenty of them alrady and they are not useful.

Im also kind of against plastic because they happen to remove some of the taste in the liquid. Im also not able to buy glass bottles from Amazon since im scandinavian.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the bottles, just search for "Glass Bottles, with Glass Eye Droppers"

The tubes, all I can say is look around for small shipping tubes.

Nate. H

Member For 4 Years
Ive only seen those tubes when buying ejuice from vendors... Maybe ask a vendor who packages their bottles like that if you can buy some from them or at least get a name for what they are called.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For the bottles, just search for "Glass Bottles, with Glass Eye Droppers"

The tubes, all I can say is look around for small shipping tubes.

You are right! They are called paper tubes. However, there are only big vendors selling these out to companies that makes liquid. As for the glass bottles i found a seller on eBay. 9 dollars for 20 bottles. This is going to be exciting.

Maybe later i will just store all my juice in glass containers, and use plastic bottle for usage.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are right! They are called paper tubes. However, there are only big vendors selling these out to companies that makes liquid. As for the glass bottles i found a seller on eBay. 9 dollars for 20 bottles. This is going to be exciting.

Maybe later i will just store all my juice in glass containers, and use plastic bottle for usage.
I like storing in Glass, daily use/carrying around plastic Unicorn bottles.

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I simply buy mine from my local Chemist, some countries call them drug stores. 2 bucks a pop!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Google small cardboard tube mailers/packaging to find something near you. I noticed you're not in the states. I've seen those, they are pretty neat.

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah, Malcolm's dad. I always reckoned his mum was scarier. She's got those crazy eyes going on.

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got mine from glass bottle outlet. 40 bottles 30ml w/ droppers, few 120s for PG & VG, pipettes for about $60 shipped. Not sure if the still have it going, but I used 50% coupon for the 30ml bottles. They had a few colors that qualified.

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys! I bought some plastic bottles. I guess this is going to be perfect. Did some 500ml DIY. Now it just needs to steep. Alrady filled up a plastic bottle and it is amazing!!

VU Sponsors