Become a Patron!

What's your favorite RDA

Wotofo Sapor v2... using 2 of the 22mm version. Easy building, can still fit 3mm ID twisted 8 wrap coils in there no worries. Big juice well. No leaks (unless a ridiculous amount of juice is poured in). Don't need to pull the top off to fill it. Can be tricky to get apart, a bit of a push on the posts with a pen does the trick.
Geekvape Peerless v2 is good for cloud production. Less user friendly to build on and I need to pull the cap off to fill it.

Definitely favour a 2 post deck

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
#1 Sith rda by H-Stone
#2 Sherman rda
#3 Apocalypse V2 rda
The Sith took me by total surprise, this thing is a gem of an rda, the flavors' really intense for an rda. Russian design I believe, but the clones are of shockingly good quality. The Sherman, well that thing is just excellent, really high raised bottom air channels, lets you add much more juice to the well, you can run much larger diameter coils with larger amount of cotton....gives me a very moist, dense vape. And the Apocalypse, very nice atty, I have the brass and its sweet...much prefer the airflow adjustment over the Goon any day.

MattStone

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i thought the pulse 24 would be awesome. the logo makes me think of that gay nightclub - the rainbow version i quickly retired.

the 22 in black is easy to build on using mouthpiece leg size trick, and you can't see the pulse logo - much less gay nightclub looking.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i thought the pulse 24 would be awesome. the logo makes me think of that gay nightclub - the rainbow version i quickly retired.

the 22 in black is easy to build on using mouthpiece leg size trick, and you can't see the pulse logo - much less gay nightclub looking.
Nothing wrong with a gay night club. At least they're not at the clubs you would go to. Right? Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

hitti2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, for my first rda ever is the dead rabbit, Ima have to pick the dead rabbit. In near future I will pick up the goon 1.5, I heard good things about it and looks super easy to build on it.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, for my first rda ever is the dead rabbit, Ima have to pick the dead rabbit. In near future I will pick up the goon 1.5, I heard good things about it and looks super easy to build on it.
Goon 1.5 my fav
7f54982437e39c1d85fef0788484c008.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Goon 1.5 my fav

Flavor atty for me personally would have to be the tsunami, close second would be the indestructible by wismec. I still use this old ass RDA because I love the flavor, and clouds. It's very well balanced. 2nd would be the avacado.

The Indy was my first RDA and I'm glad I got it. It's compact, you *can* use it for a decent fog nozzle lol, and the adjustable airflow ring open you can really spit out some cloudage. With it closed, your gonna get great flavor. It's a bitch to build because the negatives are milled weird.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

irradiated

Member For 4 Years
Goon 1.5 my fav

Goon 1.5 looks cool, I'd like to get one, but the lack of a bevel on the clamps kinda seems like a downgrade. Do the clamps still pop open when you push your leads up against it?

Besides the lack of bevels, everything else looks nice on the Goon 1.5. I dig the combo flathead/phillips screws a lot.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goon 1.5 looks cool, I'd like to get one, but the lack of a bevel on the clamps kinda seems like a downgrade. Do the clamps still pop open when you push your leads up against it?

Besides the lack of bevels, everything else looks nice on the Goon 1.5. I dig the combo flathead/phillips screws a lot.
I have no issue... here a beefy coil in my red one
993cad759068b9729fa135696863792b.jpg

irradiated

Member For 4 Years
I have no issue... here a beefy coil in my red one
993cad759068b9729fa135696863792b.jpg

So you don't end up pulling the clamps up with your fingers, or like tipping the RDA upside down to get them to lift up while you put your coils in?

If not, I'll probably pull the trigger on one when I can. :)

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you don't end up pulling the clamps up with your fingers, or like tipping the RDA upside down to get them to lift up while you put your coils in?

If not, I'll probably pull the trigger on one when I can. :)
Ohh yeah, sometimes i have to flip rda to bring clamps up.. not all the time. I have every color. And waiting in the clear ultem one too...

irradiated

Member For 4 Years
Ohh yeah, sometimes i have to flip rda to bring clamps up.. not all the time. I have every color. And waiting in the clear ultem one too...

Yeah that's kind of a step back in evolution imo. Speaking of Ultem, I REALLY want the Ultem slam cap for my K24..

Does 528 make an Ultem cap for the Goon that fits the OG and 1.5? I haven't seen it.

Also cheers for the feedback on the 1.5. :cheers:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah that's kind of a step back in evolution imo. Speaking of Ultem, I REALLY want the Ultem slam cap for my K24..

Does 528 make an Ultem cap for the Goon that fits the OG and 1.5? I haven't seen it.

I use my goon drip tips on my other RDA'S/RDA'S so I imagine you should be okay. Most rebuildables now are 810

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

This should be here any day...flipping doesnt bother me..its not all the time
cc42001be1da58c3efaff0704e3ea09e.jpg

irradiated

Member For 4 Years
I use my goon drip tips on my other RDA'S/RDA'S so I imagine you should be okay. Most rebuildables now are 810

Ohh, yeah I have a bunch of Ultem drip tips. I meant the whole top cap, with the barrel and airflow and stuff. Love me some nice yellow Ultem, for some reason the colour is appealing, even though it really shouldn't be. :giggle:

It is great that 810 is the standard now, proprietary drip tips are lame.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh, yeah I have a bunch of Ultem drip tips. I meant the whole top cap, with the barrel and airflow and stuff. Love me some nice yellow Ultem, for some reason the colour is appealing, even though it really shouldn't be. :giggle:

It is great that 810 is the standard now, proprietary drip tips are lame.
I love Ultem too. I have them on all my attys :)

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I wanna get a goon collection going. Might sell some attys to get some with :)
Check out Armageddon Mfg. I like my Goons ok but the Armageddon RDAs are so much better. Apocalypse, Rapture, Redemption and Elite v2 are amazing.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out Armageddon Mfg. I like my Goons ok but the Armageddon RDAs are so much better. Apocalypse, Rapture, Redemption and Elite v2 are amazing.
I love the rapture for my hexs, haven't squonked them.. apocalypse yes, i like them too, run them on my pulse sometimes. Gonna have to try the rap now...

irradiated

Member For 4 Years
This should be here any day...flipping doesnt bother me..its not all the time
cc42001be1da58c3efaff0704e3ea09e.jpg

Damn that looks really nice.. I think I need that cap in my life. Too bad it's sold out on 528 and 528 wants like $25 shipping anyway.. maybe I can pick one up second hand to throw on my OG.

I also have been wanting a Goon LP, there are too many things I want and not enough money for them. :giggle:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn that looks really nice.. I think I need that cap in my life. Too bad it's sold out on 528 and 528 wants like $25 shipping anyway.. maybe I can pick one up second hand to throw on my OG.

I also have been wanting a Goon LP, there are too many things I want and not enough money for them. :giggle:
I feel your pain. I want a sx mini g class and it's like $300.00 :(

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Im gonna try the new lp deck this week...cant wait

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know there's several older threads on this topic, but so many new products have come out since the last thread I could find I thought I'd see what everyone's opinions are now.

Dual Coil: Csmnt. Hands down Love everything about this RDA. Dead Rabbit is a runner up.

Single coil: Wasp nano. No runner up but will be getting a Pulse 22 soon and we'll see how they compare.

Over all is Csmnt. Nothing I don't like about it.

CSMNT is a beyond awesome, but I'd have to say the Entheon rda

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far so good.. hate seeing the juice brown..lol
5e28d1ddc8a3fb0fbd716006ffd64c75.jpg

cap2666

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
#1 a particular goon clone from FT, (yes my favorite RDA is a clone that’s under 10$), even though I have several authentic RDA’s.

#2 wasp nano

Thrown in for the hell of it, favorite RTA is the OBS engine
:cheers:
Can u tell me wich one is it?

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Single coil fave- Pulse 22
Dual coil fave tie between Doge V4 LE and Kennedy 24
Triple Coil Fav- Rampage (only one I have 3X coil, wins by proxy and is a finicky bitch)

I like the Doge for the clouds and the ceramic cool touch tip and the Kennedy for clouds/flavor. Whoever designed the Kennedy 24 did a very good job in my opinion. Building is stupid easy, you literally cannot wick it wrong, awesome airflow and doesn't leak unless you turn it upside down or flood it.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Single coil fave- Pulse 22
Dual coil fave tie between Doge V4 LE and Kennedy 24
Triple Coil Fav- Rampage (only one I have 3X coil, wins by proxy and is a finicky bitch)

I like the Doge for the clouds and the ceramic cool touch tip and the Kennedy for clouds/flavor. Whoever designed the Kennedy 24 did a very good job in my opinion. Building is stupid easy, you literally cannot wick it wrong, awesome airflow and doesn't leak unless you turn it upside down or flood it.
Both my Kennedy 24 and my Kennedy 25 are very much near the top of my list of favorite dual coil RDAs. But they certainly aren't the only ones on that list... I recently got the Culverin by BJ Box Mods, and, despite it doesn't have bottom airflow and I had to use the allen key to position my coil build at the correct height (i.e. pushing it down), I am really starting to like how this one also performs. I am using a low profile ultem drip tip from one of my four Purge Mods Carnage RDAs (yes, four authentic ones) on it. The stock drip tip that comes included with the Culverin is holding back the flavor, similar to how the stock drip tip that comes included with the Goon is holding back the flavor of the Goon as well.

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entheon for single coil and Flavor
The Drop & CSMNT for dual & clouds.

I'm more about flavor over clouds. I'd have to say Entheon !

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Entheon for Single Coil
Drop and Dead Rabbit(original) dual coil and BF

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
So far so good.. hate seeing the juice brown..lol
5e28d1ddc8a3fb0fbd716006ffd64c75.jpg

Don't put that in a ultrasonic cleaner for very long. I did that and mine and it deformed to the point of being defective.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't put that in a ultrasonic cleaner for very long. I did that and mine and it deformed to the point of being defective.
Water, soap and a brush works just fine

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Water, soap and a brush works just fine

It was oversight. Generally keep the plastic ones out but this sacrifice was a good reminder.

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Duel: CSMNT (espeically w/ Shawty cap) & Drop
Single: Wasp Nano (but I have a feeling the Nudge 22mm will take that spot once I get one)

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Duel: CSMNT (espeically w/ Shawty cap) & Drop
Single: Wasp Nano (but I have a feeling the Nudge 22mm will take that spot once I get one)

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the comparison of the Nudge and Wasp

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm planning on getting a Nudge 22 to use on the Pulse 80w. So it will be awhile but I'll post my opinion when it all arrives if there is someone actually interested haha

But I'm thinking the Nudge will give better flavor since the deck below the coil is higher and will concentrate the airflow around the coil. It's also looks to be way better for dripping, since there is room for liquid to roll around the coil instead of getting caught on/against the side like the Wasp. But the Wasp is still half the price of the Nudge, so that's a huge factor to consider when comparing them..

VU Sponsors