Become a Patron!

Whats Your Favorite E-Liquid ? Tell Me What You Love !

BigCryBaby

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With The Cornucopia Of E-Liquid out there what is your favorite ? It must produce a state of Enlightenment, Nirvana or Zen like your first love, all this while being at the home at Shangri-La. What is you strangest,or weirdest e-liquid you have tried ?
What is the Nicotine Level of the masterpiece?
Where did you get it, or did you make it

Thanks
Matt

Last edited:

bigrobbie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Moo Eliquids "strawberry milk" also Vape Bombs "Awesome Sauce and"Pebbles and Berry"(I lost the tag with the company name but the bottle is this cool ass skull with a glossy finish)

Those are my favorite higher VG's I use in my box mods

My all time favorite in my VV stick is for sure Yeti spearmint or Pur's Cringles Curse or Mr. Eliquids menthol.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite juices have either been phased out, or the company now makes them differently.

They used to be Orange Creamsicle by Virgin Vapor. Then it was Kona Coffee Milkshake by them also. Dunno what they put in there now, but it's like vaping rubbing alcohol, even after months of steeping.
Then it was Purple Pieman by Fuzion, which they no longer make.

I now vape a lot of strawberry from different companies. I am down to 3mg nic.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Top 5 ADV

Cassadaga Liquids Cannoli Be One
Casey Jones Blue Slushy
Johnny's Juice Blue Raz Custard
Yaeliq Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Fivefold Vapors Carnival

All of them in 3 nic.

Not necessarily in that order.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mohawk's Yohawk, Sinful Strawberry, Punkberry
Teleo's Alpha, Delta, Chewy, Experiment one
One Hit Wonders Milkman, Rocket man
Loaded Glazed Donut

Everything in 3 nic except the Teleo's Alpha and Delta in 2.5

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The one that struck me initially like you describe was White Lodge Vapors Lounge - Merchant's Stash, just subtle and amazing. It's pricey though. The next one that hit me in a similar fashion was far more affordable and that's the Key Lime Pie from V³ I can't get enough, in fact I'm rationing my last 20ml over the next few days while another 540mL arrives.

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Suicide Bunny OB
Twisted Loops by Crimmy
I'm only vaping 11 months and about 4 of those with sub ohm tanks and mods....before that it was carts. Mostly I had someone here who was making juice, I started making my own. So...not a huge selection from me.

I just ordered from VVV, Yeti Vape, Beyond the Bottlez and Elix Vapor so I'll have more juice to talk about soon.

Then it was Kona Coffee Milkshake
That sounds like crack.....a creamy kona milkshake?
Why has no one filled this obvious gap?

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My first favorite was Atomic Cinnacide from Tasty Vapor however they no longer make :mad:
It's a tossup between SmugJuice RY4 and Smugglers Lust (both N.E.T)
I also love big bottles Nilla Nutz and Nilla Please! from Asbestos and Scuba now being carried at Higgy Cigs ( I steep these for 3-4 weeks first)

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My New Favorite
http://hometownherovapor.com
I Love, Angel Tears and Ambrosia.
I'm dripping 9mg of both, and also using it in my Crowns.
Angel Tears is like a Blue Coconut Snowcone with a sweet melon finish, and Ambrosia tastes like melon and lime sherbet. That isn't the discription they give but that's what they taste like to me. Ambrosia reminds me of my Grandmas Lime Sherbet Christmas Punch, and Angel Tears just makes me happy.

I would have to say my 2 adv's are my man by OHW because neopolitan ice cream is a godsend and Bluebeard by Black Skull Vapor, a spot on blueberry donut from dunkin donuts!!

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Top 3: Barracuda by Naked Fish, Vapor Lock by Coolbreezevapors, and an equal mix of My Man, Milk Man, Police Man, and a dash of Muffin Man. That mix is amazing. Tried Rocket Man in there, but just didn't seem to fit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Work vape= Banana Cream and Vanilla Ice Cream by Vaportech in 18mg (1.8 coil Nauti Mini tank)
Home Vape= Milk Money, Onolicius, and Sweet Revenge from Aloha Vapes in 3mg. Pricey, but worth it.
Also some V3 flavors here and there...;).

VU Sponsors