Become a Patron!

What's your all day vape?

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll start. Mine is Lemon Tart by Dinner Lady. It's phenomenal.
CReXSwy.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The link in my sig, for my "best recipes (blog)" -- the strawberry & cream recipe at the top of that has been my ADV since Dec 2014. Never tasted anything better anywhere, by anyone, for any price.

Andria

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Altcig Gooey Butter Cake for the better part of 6 months now.
c1fdd95e570e4ff0c8c11c6eae386c5f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Atholen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine would have to be HIC's Mellow Vanilla Recipe- I have all the flavors for it in larger bottles, so it's easy for me to make larger batches of it.

My absolute favorite though, well I'd have to go with RT's maple-pecan pie vape. Absolutely to die for, even in a kanger subtank. Problem is though, it clogs coils fast, and it is rather pricey. Once orientation is over with I should be able to pull in some dough and expand my flavor collection, allowing me to try new, more complex recipes in the hopes of finding something to blow Rip out of the water, and at DIY prices lol.

I will say though, even Mellow Vanilla absolutely rocks on my Avocado 24.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
TMAXX No-Frills Orange Cream Bar

I'm tempted to pour it over some vanilla ice cream lol. It's so damn good!

Attachments

• 20161110_012852.jpg
    20161110_012852.jpg
    839.5 KB · Views: 47

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My local shop had a juice called Rawberry. It was a cranberry with something. Can't remember but it was great. It was $25 for a 60ml which I didn't think was bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My current ADV is French Dude from vape breakfast classics. But I do enjoy Mr Jophs Tropic Avalanche on hot afternoons. It has the sweet taste of honey dew melons with an icy finish.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The link in my sig, for my "best recipes (blog)" -- the strawberry & cream recipe at the top of that has been my ADV since Dec 2014. Never tasted anything better anywhere, by anyone, for any price.
Hi, Andria,
I had never seen the blog.
I vape mostly strawberry flavors, and my latest wet dream is that I'm making my own flavorful, smooth juices. So thanks for the recipe!

Question, though---do you add "flash" to that strawberry recipe? I've seen you mention several times that you like a very restricted airflow and pronounced throat hit. Just curious.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Andria,
I had never seen the blog.
I vape mostly strawberry flavors, and my latest wet dream is that I'm making my own flavorful, smooth juices. So thanks for the recipe!

Question, though---do you add "flash" to that strawberry recipe? I've seen you mention several times that you like a very restricted airflow and pronounced throat hit. Just curious.

Yes, I add flash to everything I vape -- in the other link, which goes to my ecigvape page of recipes, there are several variations of what I call "sweet flash" -- varying levels of flash, sweetener, and nicotine; I started doing those little pre-mixes because 1) flash is strong, and very easy to over-do if you're not careful, and 2) it helped me to avoid messing up the recipe's flavor, by including a bit of sweetener with the flash. I started adding nicotine to it because at first, I was using WTA, which was strong, 24mg, and I needed something of a substantially lower mg to get my finished-juice's mg level to come out where I wanted it. Lately I've been using 7% of the "5X Sweet Flash" which is 35% Flash, 1% sweetener, and 3mg nicotine.

I never include Flash in the recipes I post publically, because most people seem to really hate TH, with all the gobs and gobs of VG they use.

Andria

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Verde Valley's Cinnamon Cream *drools* Sooo good. Just like eating a cinnamon bun, the dough, the filling and the icing all rolled into one. Yummy!!!

mcruin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My adv:
10% vanilla custard TPA
8% Kentucky Bourbon TPA
1% coconut extra TPA
1% toasted almond TPA

2 months steeping... You will want to drink it...

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Verde Valley's Cinnamon Cream *drools* Sooo good.
I am really heart broken about Verde Valley. I don't get along w their nicotine, it makes me feel sick. I had to dump their Strawberry Lemonade because of that, and I can't vape the other juices I got from them. So, so sad about that. That Straw Lemonade is so good and crisp!!:(

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am really heart broken about Verde Valley. I don't get along w their nicotine, it makes me feel sick. I had to dump their Strawberry Lemonade because of that, and I can't vape the other juices I got from them. So, so sad about that. That Straw Lemonade is so good and crisp!!:(

You could buy it 0mg, and add your own nicotine? Unless you use a really high nic level, it shouldn't affect the taste too much.

Andria

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could buy it 0mg, and add your own nicotine? Unless you use a really high nic level, it shouldn't affect the taste too much.
Yeah! Hadn't thought of that. I use only 3mg. I guess it wouldn't be too hard to add some--I could even do just 2mg.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah! Hadn't thought of that. I use only 3mg. I guess it wouldn't be too hard to add some--I could even do just 2mg.

With 100mg nicotine, even 3mg wouldn't require much at all -- the last 55ml bottle I mixed required only about 1.75ml to reach 3.4mg.

Andria

20161110_200726.jpg

My freedom smokes OTT. Orange tic tac. Its been my adv for 2 months now. I ordered the flavoring and other supplies to make it myself but its not coming out as nice as theirs. Im new to vaping and DIY though. 3 months smoke free. Im shopping around for a yummy candy cane type flavor if anyone has any suggestions.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

8108e82f73adda1002aaf41abe29837e.jpg

It's been my ADV for about a year now. By far the best strawberry milk juice I have ever tasted!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

PyroTekRob

Member For 4 Years
ce8318c76267817c4cefbdc71e8e7902.jpg

Currently Loaded Smores. For ADV. With a tank of Ripe Vapes VCT Private Reserve as my flavor changer.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Ripe strawberry and vanilla bean. I can't get enough of it. And now I can't find it anywhere, I could probably DIY and just make 240-360 ml at a time but I've got to start from the ground up. I don't know crap about ratios.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Maylene

Unlisted Vendor
For Banana Bomb by HOOLOO, it's a pleasuring banana-nut-bread-cream vape. While it isn't anything mindblowing, it's enjoyable and delivers what it says it will. It's mixed well, you don't get any one thing standing out over the others, aside from maybe a bit of the sweet creamy banana.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My ADV used to be Yeti Vapes Stashu (Caramel Custard), but I do DIY now and vape my clone of it.

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Currently Gallery Penthouse Dream. Love the stuff.

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Marshmallow Man is my ADV. Absolute coil killer with the amount of sweetener, but I cannot get enough of it. Tried a bottle from my local B&M and got hooked, then found the clone recipe and have been rocking that since. Took a long while to find an ADV for myself, but as soon as I tasted this juice, it was a done deal.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blu razz by northland vapor. It just isn't getting old at all! Vaoing the hell out of it

.and maybe the reason I'm fine with vaping it so much is because it's actually affordable!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

rsimpson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm more of a citrus guy so my ADV is a lemon/lime high VG @ 6 mg that I mix myself. I'm still tweaking the recipe, I'll post it when I'm completely happy with it

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you think?

They're both severely underflavored. It's like vaping VG and nothing else.
I could have gotten a bad batch, or maybe they were made fresh and need time. They're in a drawer to be revisited later.

They're both severely underflavored. It's like vaping VG and nothing else.
I could have gotten a bad batch, or maybe they were made fresh and need time. They're in a drawer to be revisited later.
Oh no!! That's a bummer!! I have never gotten a bad batch from him... maybe some steeping will help!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Ashley vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
All day vape, I prefer alternative vaping in a day, like 3 or 4 flavors in rotation.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is now officially my Gooey Goodness DIY Gooey Butter Cake clone. I am very proud it turned out as well as it did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors