Become a Patron!

What's with the Crimmy attitude?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Also the guy probably isn't lying totally... I've been unhappy with a few flavors and they "Amber Dean" instantly mailed out a replacement of my choice.
Apparently you have missed the whole point of the original post. I have said many, many times in this thread that I like their stuff. I just don't appreciate the way they treat their customers on their FB page. To have the same little wise ass that started the whole controversy still working for you and mouthing off to your customers is insane. It shows a complete lack of management and basic business discipline. Granted, since I started this thread they have cleaned up their act on FB so maybe this did some good. Think about that for a second. Wouldn't it be a shame if it takes a thread like this to get them to treat their customers with respect? Shouldn't every business treat their customers with courtesy and respect? I believe that they correct orders when they make a mistake, as they should. They made the mistake its up to them to correct it. I do not believe a company with their type of track record mailed out another 500ml before the customer called in. Sorry I still call total BULLSHIT! Now if you told me a place like Verde Valley Vapes did that I would believe it because this guy goes above and beyond every single time and he has a proven track record of doing so. He has earned that benefit of the doubt. If you can read this thread along with all the other things that come up when you google Dr. Crimmys and still come away a fan of Crimmys then vape on because you have bigger problems in life than finding the right juice company.

Last edited:

tampametal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All good man I get what you're saying. I have been a fan of Peebles since I first tried it late last year. It's unique to all the other 40 or so versions I've tried and for me it's a adv. But I also vape many other eliquids.
Apparently you have missed the whole point of the original post. I have said many, many times in this thread that I like their stuff. I just don't appreciate the way they treat their customers on their FB page. To have the same little wise ass that started the whole controversy still working for you and mouthing off to your customers is insane. It shows a complete lack of management and basic business discipline. Granted, since I started this thread they have cleaned up their act on FB so maybe this did some good. I believe that they correct orders when they make a mistake but I do not believe a company with their type of track record mailed out another 500ml before the customer called in. Sorry I still call total BULLSHIT! Now if you told me a place like Verde Valley Vapes did that I would believe it because this guy goes above and beyond every single time and he has a proven track record of doing so. If you can read this thread along with all the other things that come up when you google Dr. Crimmys and still come away a fan of Crimmys then vape on because you have bigger problems in life than finding the right juice company.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well if I've been anything in this life I like to believe that I have always done my best to be fair. I have to give Crimmy's credit. They have stepped up their game. Like many of you I ordered a ton of juice over the holiday weekend because of the sales. I ordered from many different juice companies the bulk of my orders probably went to Verde Valley Vapes. When a friend asked me to jump on his Crimmy's order with him so he could get the free shipping and take advantage of the Black Friday sale I was very hesitant even though they have toned down their rhetoric on the fb page as of late. We placed an order when the sale began. The next day my friend had a tracking # and was all excited. I told my friend to relax that we are not going to see this juice till at least Wednesday or Thursday at the earliest. I was totally shocked to get a call from my friend today saying the juice was delivered. Glad to see someone there is listening to the clientele. I sincerely hope their actions turn into the rule and not the exception. Well done.

Moniker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well if I've been anything in this life I like to believe that I have always done my best to be fair. I have to give Crimmy's credit. They have stepped up their game. Like many of you I ordered a ton of juice over the holiday weekend because of the sales. I ordered from many different juice companies the bulk of my orders probably went to Verde Valley Vapes. When a friend asked me to jump on his Crimmy's order with him so he could get the free shipping and take advantage of the Black Friday sale I was very hesitant even though they have toned down their rhetoric on the fb page as of late. We placed an order when the sale began. The next day my friend had a tracking # and was all excited. I told my friend to relax that we are not going to see this juice till at least Wednesday or Thursday at the earliest. I was totally shocked to get a call from my friend today saying the juice was delivered. Glad to see someone there is listening to the clientele. I sincerely hope their actions turn into the rule and not the exception. Well done.
Impressive I ordered from the drip club and it hasn't shipped out. And there running an extended cybermonday and all of this crap so I'll eventually see my juice. I ordered early Friday as soon as I got off work and I can understand its busy but I kind of expected it to at least be on its way by now... I hope it gets to me by Friday I'm running low. I have a few good bottles left everything else I have is super harsh, tastes like bleach, or both.
*cough* You gonna let crimmy beat you on processing time *cough*

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here we go again. Now that the Admins on the page have toned it down the customers are acting up. Can someone explain to me how another person can be so loyal to a product that any type of small critique is taken personally? I have owned some great products in my lifetime but I have never taken any criticism of that product personally. I have never gotten bent out of shape over someone else's opinion of a product I have owned or enjoyed. It just seems silly and child like. Some poor guy asked them why they don't accept Paypal and you would have thought by the responses that he stabbed and mortally wounded a Crimmy employee. The response by their customers was way over the top, rude and abusive and of course after an hour or so it was taken down. I just don't understand the logic. You're a fan of the product and while talking to other paying customers of the product you ridicule and insult them. How is this helping the product you claim to love. Do you think this will make more people join the group? Do you think this will encourage people to make suggestions that may make the product you enjoy better? I just don't get it. Oh yeah, I spoke to soon on the shipping issue. While I had a good experience there are nothing but complaints popping up again about slow processing and shipping.

Last edited:

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am in the boat of the shipping. its not their fault per say but my tracking has not updated since the 28th in Atlanta! hopefully it randomly pops up at just box :)

My friend used to work for Mech Sauce and gave me 2 30 ml of Dr Crimmy's liquid for free one day when I went to pick up my Mech Sauce order from her... the Dr Crimmy's had been steeping for almost a month and was DISGUSTING. Dr Crimmy's is the reason I no longer have my Innokin iClear 30s.

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
it should randomly pop up. mine didn't update from the 28th and came 2 days ago. of course some people may hate and some might love. all subjective.

Cackalacky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was on the Dr. Crimmy's FB page earlier this morning and I was shocked at the sheer arrogance and snarkiness the administrators use when conversing with customers. It seems like you can not even make a suggestion on their page without being flamed, ridiculed, or made fun of.

Late to the discussion (maybe this is my first post ever?) but the attitude you speak of is something I've found in many shops. A lot of people rave about Vaping Zone in Columbia, SC. If you're local and walk into their store you will quickly learn they have no appreciation for customers either. They are the worst example I've found for a crap attitude toward customers and they do not get my business, period. I tell people about them all the time too and hope they've lost business because of it. The last time I was there this butt ugly trailer park trash looking woman had the audacity to imply I was making some kind of sexual advance toward her. Disgusting. That's been over a year ago now and I don't know if she's still there or if VZ's overall attitude has changed. I just know they lost what could have been a loyal customer, forever.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hard to understand, isn't it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

lol from the comments I'm not sure if some of yall even order from Crimmys. They go way beyond typical customer service to help you out. They ship super fast and if you aren't happy with the flavor they almost always send you something else. Because of all the drama their sales almost tripled so I'm sure they are like start some more drama anytime.
Shipping is super fast? Lmao. I hate to admit it since it's rather embarrassing to be associated with such a huge group of classless morons, but I still order their od. But shipping is only super fast for those who kiss their asses. I live in Florida, 7 hours away, and the fatsest I have ever gotten an order was 7 days, and it's usually 9 -10 days. But at the same time, I see the "crimmynals" from Utah, Washington, and other places much farther away, bragging about getting their order in 3 - 4 days. Customer service from the shop is decent I will say, but crimmy's group and their admins are the biggest assholes there are in the vaping industry in my opinion.

lol from the comments I'm not sure if some of yall even order from Crimmys. They go way beyond typical customer service to help you out. They ship super fast and if you aren't happy with the flavor they almost always send you something else. Because of all the drama their sales almost tripled so I'm sure they are like start some more drama anytime.
And I'm sure you have proof to back up your claim that their sales almost tripled? From what I saw, their group membership dropped, which is not surprising, and some of which can be attributed to their admins constantly banning people who post comments that they don't like, and many people stated that they would no longer purchase Crimmy's juice. So what proof do you actually have that their sales almost tripled?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@RRay, instead of bumping all the Crimmy threads with your first 4 posts here as a new member, maybe you want to introduce yourself to our members??

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@RRay, instead of bumping all the Crimmy threads with your first 4 posts here as a new member, maybe you want to introduce yourself to our members??
Funny, I didn't see anyone say anything when all the Crimmy trolls defended Crimmy's with their first post's. Hmmm?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought I may have glimpsed a few posts here & there in reference to that....LOL:)
It's all good Whiskey. I just call them how I see them.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And I'm sure you have proof to back up your claim that their sales almost tripled? From what I saw, their group membership dropped, which is not surprising, and some of which can be attributed to their admins constantly banning people who post comments that they don't like, and many people stated that they would no longer purchase Crimmy's juice. So what proof do you actually have that their sales almost tripled?
They have no proof. Just a bunch of brainwashed Crimmy trolls. It's an absolutely ridiculous statement to make. I was in another group an I saw a Crimmy admin making fun of a guy that mixes juices in his flip flops and complaining about the guys dirty finger nails. While I find those acts disgusting as well I really don't think anyone from Crimmy is in a position to judge anyone else's mixing practices. Funny thing is its the same asshole that started all the shit at Crimmy. How the hell is this moron still working for them? Smfh. The good news is after all the drama I found a new line of juices that make the best custards I have ever had. This line blows any Crimmy juice away.

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
They have no proof. Just a bunch of brainwashed Crimmy trolls. It's an absolutely ridiculous statement to make. I was in another group an I saw a Crimmy admin making fun of a guy that mixes juices in his flip flops and complaining about the guts dirty finger nails. While I find those acts disgusting as well I really don't think anyone from Crimmy is in a position to judge anyone else's mixing practices. Funny thing is its the same asshole that started all the shit at Crimmy. How the hell is this moron still working for them? Smfh. The good news is after all the drama I found a new line of juices that make the best custards I have ever had. This line blows any Crimmy juice away.

I was just about to try Crimmys (was ordering here and there from Heartland and MBV before) while I was DIY but I found a line that fits budget and is pretty damn good. Im glad I found it just before I saw the Crimmy Exposed RESPONSE video....I understand some conditions arent perfect but when you can see the owner and co owner lying and contradicting themselves while questioned makes it hard to swallow. I wont order from Crimmys even after they step up their game due to the sly/conman style play they did as a response to them being exposed...I wont have it.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was just about to try Crimmys (was ordering here and there from Heartland and MBV before) while I was DIY but I found a line that fits budget and is pretty damn good. Im glad I found it just before I saw the Crimmy Exposed RESPONSE video....I understand some conditions arent perfect but when you can see the owner and co owner lying and contradicting themselves while questioned makes it hard to swallow. I wont order from Crimmys even after they step up their game due to the sly/conman style play they did as a response to them being exposed...I wont have it.
Yeah, too many juice companies out there doing it right to put up with that kind of SHIT. Not only are their practices questionable at best but a lot of the staff are assholes about it as well. Johnny's Juice on FB blows any one of Crimmy's OD flavors away. He makes the best custards I ever vaped. His Raspberry Custard is on point. You have to order thru his FB page but man is his stuff good. Here are some other very viable alternatives to Crimmy's:

Yaeliq- Juice from the Holy Land. Even from Israel they have faster shipping than Crimmy. Their Raspberry Milkshake is better than Crimmy's Raspberry OD. They have lots of unique flavors like fig and pomegranate. Pricing is cheaper than Crimmy even with the $10 flat rate shipping.

Casey Jones- Some of the best juice I ever vaped. $28 for 120ml and it blows Crimmy away. Shipping is slow.

Good Life- Real good stuff. Spook Sauce is my favorite. Pricing is on point as well.

Verde Valley Vapes- All I can say is try them. Insane pricing, great juice, awesome customer service and fast shipping. Brandon is always running sales so check his FB page before you order.

Mitten- Real good juice, have not had a bad one yet.

Vapejoose- Needs some steep time but I love their cheesecake line.

Doodlebugs- Real nice Vanilla and Strawberry Custard. On the sweet side but very good.

I hope some of the Crimmy trolls reading this have an open enough mind to at least try some of these other companies. You owe it to yourself to at least try some other companies in order to expand your palate and make your own vaping experience more enjoyable. I understand and respect loyalty but when the whole world is telling you that this juice is/was made in an unsafe environment and the people that make it are disrespectful and dishonest, maybe just maybe there may be some truth to the stories you're hearing. Keep this in mind before you place your next order at Crimmy.

Vape on.

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Crimmy could learn alot if he didnt shut out anyone who gives feedback or suggestions...Should start taking notes from VerdeValleyVapes...
Aha[y customer who has given suggestions and feedback and was listened to, many suggestions have now been added/changed to his site and more being done now...
This is just what I have in the room, the office has a few unopened 1300ml orders and some open 240ml bottles, YOU CANNOT BEAT VVV PRICING and Quality together...
20151224_183509.jpg 20151224_183521.jpg 20151224_184136.jpg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Crimmy could learn alot if he didnt shut out anyone who gives feedback or suggestions...Should start taking notes from VerdeValleyVapes...
Aha[y customer who has given suggestions and feedback and was listened to, many suggestions have now been added/changed to his site and more being done now...
This is just what I have in the room, the office has a few unopened 1300ml orders and some open 240ml bottles, YOU CANNOT BEAT VVV PRICING and Quality together...
View attachment 36531 View attachment 36532 View attachment 36530
Absolutely! V3 is always very high on my list of juices.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi I am Tony Hart ( many of you know who I am) and I am being sued by my former employer. Click Link to read the rest.
https://www.gofundme.com/4c4z5z9k
I don't feel sorry for him. He signed a non disclosure. Even though the lab was a filthy shit hole, Tony knew better. Though I WILL say I think Crimney's is taking this too far. WTF does he think he could possibly GET from this turd?

Ask yourselves this though.... How did Crimney's KNOW FOR CERTAIN who spilled the beans? I would say Tony was busy telling EVERYONE, not just a close "friend". Poke the bull and you likely get horns.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't feel sorry for him. He signed a non disclosure. Even though the lab was a filthy shit hole, Tony knew better. Though I WILL say I think Crimney's is taking this too far. WTF does he think he could possibly GET from this turd?

Ask yourselves this though.... How did Crimney's KNOW FOR CERTAIN who spilled the beans? I would say Tony was busy telling EVERYONE, not just a close "friend". Poke the bull and you likely get horns.

From what I know about this story Crimmy pulled a real scumbag move on this guy. I remember watching the mod envy episode where Kevin Lynch promised on the show that he would not be filing any lawsuits. On the 18th of this month right before Christmas they slapped the guy with a lawsuit. In my book that's a dirt bag move. I don't care about any non disclosure agreement. If you're mixing your juice in an unsafe, unsanitary environment all bets are off as far as I'm concerned. This is just a poorly run juice company plain and simple. They should have just apologized and worked their ass off to gain back the trust of the community. Filing a lawsuit and putting this all back out there is a bush league amateur move at best. I for one will not be ordering from them anymore. There are way too many other juice companies out there that do it better, safer, cleaner and faster than Crimmy's.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
From what I know about this story Crimmy pulled a real scumbag move on this guy. I remember watching the mod envy episode where Kevin Lynch promised on the show that he would not be filing any lawsuits. On the 18th of this month right before Christmas they slapped the guy with a lawsuit. In my book that's a dirt bag move. I don't care about any non disclosure agreement. If you're mixing your juice in an unsafe, unsanitary environment all bets are off as far as I'm concerned. This is just a poorly run juice company plain and simple. They should have just apologized and worked their ass off to gain back the trust of the community. Filing a lawsuit and putting this all back out there is a bush league amateur move at best. I for one will not be ordering from them anymore. There are way too many other juice companies out there that do it better, safer, cleaner and faster than Crimmy's.
A non disclosure is a CONTRACT. Unless it is making you do something illegal, it should be HELD as a LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT. If we decide that this contract should be disregarded, then what other contracts should be treated the same way? Your mortgage? Your purchase contract for your vehicle? The constitution? They are all contracts too.

I agree, Crimney pulled a dirt bag move, and I don't support him. But, Tony also acted like a dirtbag and broke his contract.

Neither party is going to be on the higher ground. They are both wrong.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have not seen the agreement so I am not privy to the particulars but I have heard that the agreement was more about recipes and mixtures. Either way I am not a lawyer and this is not my field of expertise. I still do not understand the reason for the litigation. Why would Crimmy want a spotlight on this again? I honestly believe that the company is just run by a bunch of real stupid people. They might both be on low ground as you say but Crimmy occupies the lower part in my book because they broke the trust of their customers. They also have a real bad attitude in general towards their customers. Like I said before there are way too many other companies out there doing it better, faster, safer, and cleaner than them. Keep that in mind before you ever think of supporting this dirt bag company again.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have not seen the agreement so I am not privy to the particulars but I have heard that the agreement was more about recipes and mixtures. Either way I am not a lawyer and this is not my field of expertise. I still do not understand the reason for the litigation. Why would Crimmy want a spotlight on this again? I honestly believe that the company is just run by a bunch of real stupid people. They might both be on low ground as you say but Crimmy occupies the lower part in my book because they broke the trust of their customers. They also have a real bad attitude in general towards their customers. Like I said before there are way too many other companies out there doing it better, faster, safer, and cleaner than them. Keep that in mind before you ever think of supporting this dirt bag company again.
I don't disagree with your thoughts about Crimney's, nor have they ever gotton a dollar of my money.

But as a business owner, I can see exactly why he is persueing Tony. Its about principle. Let one ex employee break the contract and you set precedence.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't disagree with your thoughts about Crimney's, nor have they ever gotton a dollar of my money.

But as a business owner, I can see exactly why he is persueing Tony. Its about principle. Let one ex employee break the contract and you set precedence.
See, as a business owner I would have felt the exact opposite. I would have wanted this out of the public eye and I would have worked my ass off to change the perception of my company and gain back the trust that my company had violated. The lawsuit makes the donation they made disingenuous at best.

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
See, as a business owner I would have felt the exact opposite. I would have wanted this out of the public eye and I would have worked my ass off to change the perception of my company and gain back the trust that my company had violated. The lawsuit makes the donation they made disingenuous at best.
It was already a debacle in the public eye. In all reality, the lawsuit is getting very LITTLE attention. As you can see from the dollars raised in the gofundme, the public doesn't really care either. Tony is fucked at this point. The 5 grand was probably just the retainer for this lawsuit. No way he is going to raise 4+ thousand in a month now. He's toast.

And I would have persued him just the same. It sends a message to other employees and future employees. Even though Tony should have exposed the shit going on, right isn't might.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It was already a debacle in the public eye. In all reality, the lawsuit is getting very LITTLE attention. As you can see from the dollars raised in the gofundme, the public doesn't really care either. Tony is fucked at this point. The 5 grand was probably just the retainer for this lawsuit. No way he is going to raise 4+ thousand in a month now. He's toast.

And I would have persued him just the same. It sends a message to other employees and future employees. Even though Tony should have exposed the shit going on, right isn't might.
Not in the public eye? How could you possibly say that? Just type in Dr. Crimmys in any search engine and see what pops up. I'm not even going to mention all the forums, blogs and fb pages that still rag on them. My approach would have been to do so much good in the vaping Community that whenever someone trashes the company the response would be "Yeah but look what they're doing now". To drag a guy with no assets into court just does not look good for them. It's just more shit (pun intended) to pile on to the ever growing pile of Crimmy mistakes. Real dumb business and public relations move.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not in the public eye? How could you possibly say that? Just type in Dr. Crimmys in any search engine and see what pops up. I'm not even going to mention all the forums, blogs and fb pages that still rag on them. My approach would have been to do so much good in the vaping Community that whenever someone trashes the company the response would be "Yeah but look what they're doing now". To drag a guy with no assets into court just does not look good for them. It's just more shit (pun intended) to pile on to the ever growing pile of Crimmy mistakes. Real dumb business and public relations move.

Few people are talking about this lawsuit. The dirty lab got lots of press. Everyone was talking about it.

This new update is getting little traction and talk.

No one cares anymore, to be honest. Look at the dollars raised in his gofundme. No one is really paying attention now.

It's not a dumb business move though. Any business would be doing the same. Even the B&M's around Podunk Nowhere make people sign no competes and they will enforce them. It would have been dumb from a business standpoint, to just let this go.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't believe the gofundme numbers are a clear indication of how people feel about Crimmy. People not sending money to the fired employees cause is not a measuring stick of how much trust and money Crimmy has lost.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't believe the gofundme numbers are a clear indication of how people feel about Crimmy. People not sending money to the fired employees cause is not a measuring stick of how much trust and money Crimmy has lost.

I kinda think it IS a measuring stick, honestly.

No one is really supporting the fired guy (Tony), so I would use that as an indicator that people just don't much care anymore.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I kinda think it IS a measuring stick, honestly.

No one is really supporting the fired guy (Tony), so I would use that as an indicator that people just don't much care anymore.
Agreed, but just because they don't care enough to send him money doesn't mean they don't care enough to still order from Crimmy.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered from them in the past, prior to the pics. They weren't terrible, but not great either.
I've found much better places with similar or better pricing, and much better juice.

Mech sauce has been pretty good. Mt. Baker was ok, shipping was slow.

Vape Wild however, has ruined me. I live in rural Wisconsin, and if I order late Saturday, it's here by Wednesday or Thursday. Juices have blown away almost any "premium" juice I've had, but you have to let some of it steep a week or 2. Pricing is low enough I'm ordering almost weekly.

There are way too many juice vendors to deal with crappy ones. Places will need to step up their business game or fade away. I have a feeling Crimmy may be the first example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vape wild has me pretty spoiled too. They've got great pricing and shipping is super fast. Lots of great flavors. One tip though stay away from the bananza nut bread. The worst I've had from them so far. Tastes like burnt banana bread.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape wild has me pretty spoiled too. They've got great pricing and shipping is super fast. Lots of great flavors. One tip though stay away from the bananza nut bread. The worst I've had from them so far. Tastes like burnt banana bread.
VW has been hit or miss for me. I love their Smurf Cake and Havanna Bourbon. They are both on point.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VW has been hit or miss for me. I love their Smurf Cake and Havanna Bourbon. They are both on point.

If you like cake flavors you should definitely try the bombshell batter. Taste like a lemon pound cake. Also the flavor called hooch is pretty good also. And circus bear once it's steeped for a couple weeks is definitely worth a try

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Never had them. My favorite cheesecakes are from Vapejoose. Love that whole line.

cinnful

I believe in fairy tales
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
It's not a dumb business move though. Any business would be doing the same. Even the B&M's around Podunk Nowhere make people sign no competes and they will enforce them. It would have been dumb from a business standpoint, to just let this go.

I am just happy I live in California where they DON'T enforce no compete clauses and are pretty specific about the enforcement of NDA's too.....

That Tony guy would be considered a whistle blower here in California and as such would most likely be immune to lawsuits!

Sometimes I don't mind paying what it costs to live here ......

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am just happy I live in California where they DON'T enforce no compete clauses and are pretty specific about the enforcement of NDA's too.....

That Tony guy would be considered a whistle blower here in California and as such would most likely be immune to lawsuits!

Sometimes I don't mind paying what it costs to live here ......
Pretty sure n most places it would fall under whistle blower.
If the Judge rules he was a whistle blower then Crimmy is going to pay out the ass.

VU Sponsors