Become a Patron!

What's up everyone?

TahKay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So after a little dabbling with this app and posting my whole story on someone else's thread, I think I've got it now. Here's my story.

So I'm relatively new to the community. I say relatively because I've dabbled in the past. I've had the desire to quit smoking for a long time but didn't really find the right fit for me, vaping seemed to be the best option though. I first tried it with the blu e-cig starter kit. For whatever reason, went back to cigarettes and after a little over a year tried again with what was called the encore starter kit. Pretty basic vaping but I liked it more than the blu (tank is much better than cartridge imo). That lasted a bit longer but ended again in failure and back to the good 'ol Marlboro red hundreds. Now, roughly ten months after that I'm trying again.

This time, I decided to go all in and put an investment in to be happy with the product. As they say, you get what you pay for. I went to a specifically vapor store (which is fairly difficult to find in upstate NY) and had the cashier give me a crash course. I ended up buying the Aspire Atlantis tank with the 4nine mod. At this point in the game, I'm more than happy with my purchase. I've even dubbed the whole setup 'Mr. Clouds.' After a flavor of the month club membership and batteries and whatnot I spent $200. Easily justified as New York state taxes heavily and cigarettes are $10 a pack. A pack a day habit got out of hand.

Anyway, I haven't had a cigarette in five days. This is a pretty big accomplishment for me. I figure joining a site like this one will help keep me pointing in the right direction to stick with it. Anyway, that's my vape history and present in a nutshell. I look forward to hearing from everyone and we'll talk soon

TahKay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome TahKay, and congrats on the 5 days you mentioned in the other post. Hope you enjoy your new setup. I have lots of shiny toys, but not enough. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome! I'm beginning to see that not having enough is common with vaping. Building tanks from individual pieces and stuff like that. Looking forward to learning from everyone.

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Gotta have backups for the backups for their backups. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors