Become a Patron!

What vaporizer to buy?

Helllo

Im new into this stuff and i want to buy vaporizer.

I was looking for x6 and 30w iStick vaporizer. Like them both but i think that pen style vaporizer is easier for transport and fit in every pocket.

I found two sellers:

What do you guys think about those two?

iStick is without atomizer. How is V2 atomizer at x6? Its little wierd that have some ropes inside the tank. So i would change the atomizer on x6 also for normal one without ropes. Also x6 comes with little bag so u can put everything in and u are ready to go.

Which atomizer would u suggest me for 10W iStick and x6? Also one thing that is good to know is if i can replace ter battery in iStick? On x6 u cant replace it right?

Thanks for help

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
are you looking to quit smoking? what performance are you looking to get? how much do you want to spend?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Denis, I use pen batteries at work. I use the Aspire Nautilus Mini tank with the 1.8 ohm coil, and a pair of Tesla Spider II batteries. That tank runs around $15-$25.00, and the batteries are around $17-$24.00. (online) Because of the higher ohm coil, the nic level in the juices I use is 12-18mg. Good luck and welcome.

Yes i want to replace cigarettes for vaporizer with zero nicotine e-liquids. I like the vapor that x6 produce at 4.2v. Im just looking for good vaporizer for beginers with 510 support so i can then experimenting and moding my vaporizer.

I would spend around 20€. I found x6 with V2 atomizer on ebay for around 17€ and the 10W iStick mini from eLeaf is also around 17€ on ebay without atomizer.

Can i smoke 70vg / 30pg normal with both of them? I will also try to make my own ejuice in future.

Last edited:
Ok i won auction and got 2 x6 batteries with two protank 2 atomizers for the price of one kit.

5at-ed92d8.jpg

I will probably sell one and buy iStick 30W then =D

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My second device was an X6. I used one for a few months until I upgraded to a mech. Still works 2 years later.:)

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Take a look at an Aspire Nautilus or GS Air tank as well. I used to use the Protank/Aerotanks, back in the day. I think the Nauti is a better rig.

VU Sponsors