Become a Patron!

What to buy next???

Kcoc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a few bucks burning a home in my pocket and I wanna buy a new rda or rta. I have around $50 to spend. Right now I own:
1. Magma clone
2. Plume veil clone
3. Mephisto clone
4. Kayfun lite clone

I am open to any suggestions. Let's see some ideas…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got the Taifun GT a week ago and the thing blows my Kayfun out of the water... got it for 32$ on ebay free shipping.. amazing RBA .. flavor is way better than my KF.

Kcoc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been looking at a taifun. I have some people say it is hard to get the wick right. How does that compare to the kayfun?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been looking at a taifun. I have some people say it is hard to get the wick right. How does that compare to the kayfun?

It's actually the complete opposite..WAY easier to wick.. the wicks stick out the sides of the chimney into the tank so its constantly wicking.. never had a dry hit on it in the almost 2 weeks I've been using it.. and its much quicker to build than the KF.. plus - you can rebuild/rewick it without the need to empty the tank.. its 10x better than my KF's .. I got mine off ebay for 32$ free shipping.. and I think I'm going to order another one next week

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's actually the complete opposite..WAY easier to wick.. the wicks stick out the sides of the chimney into the tank so its constantly wicking.. never had a dry hit on it in the almost 2 weeks I've been using it.. and its much quicker to build than the KF.. plus - you can rebuild/rewick it without the need to empty the tank.. its 10x better than my KF's .. I got mine off ebay for 32$ free shipping.. and I think I'm going to order another one next week

I agree 100% BUT its a tight DRAW!
I REMOVED THE CENTER RUBBER ON THE BASE FOR A LOOSER DRAW,try it...

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
130517100906618.jpg

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree 100% BUT its a tight DRAW!
I REMOVED THE CENTER RUBBER ON THE BASE FOR A LOOSER DRAW,try it...

yes.. forgot to mention that.. its a very tight draw (which I personally like) but it hits like a train.. I never liked the airy draws of the protanks / kayfuns anyways so its perfect for me.. but it might turn some people off with no airflow control

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes.. forgot to mention that.. its a very tight draw (which I personally like) but it hits like a train.. I never liked the airy draws of the protanks / kayfuns anyways so its perfect for me.. but it might turn some people off with no airflow control

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
y8a8etan

Yup yup...

Kcoc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I may try the taifun. I was about to pull the trigger on a nano kayfun lite but y'all have me convinced I need a taifun. And after seeing it on the Hana box I know it will look good on mine. And I wish I could buy all the things lol.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I just won a Tayfun and I am looking forward to trying it.

Wire and wick waiting to be installed!

buzzkill657

Member For 4 Years
I love my magma clone from fast tech. 10 times better than the garbage tobeco clone magma I got state side.

Tons of air big clouds

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most complaints I've heard on the GT have been with flooding not dry hits. It uses different size hollow pins inserted directly under the coil to control airflow. Many people just remove the pin entirely. These pins do stick up above the level of the deck so removing it does increase the chance of flooding because the air intake is now at deck level. My GS uses the same airflow setup and removing the pin gives a pretty open draw with no flooding but it wicks differently than the GT. Flavor from the GS is excellent, it's just pretty tall for it's diameter.

VU Sponsors