Become a Patron!

What The Hell Is Going On Here? Whiskey Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
This guy is just upset he won't get the 1 like on his review posts.
LMAO i got my hands in more vape stuff then you'll ever know. You probably seen my content and don't even know it ;) i don't care about stats buddy i'm all about community and helping others. may do you some good to be less selfish sometimes. you'll live a better life

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It has come to my attention through email that a very beloved member of this forum has been banned for no apparent reason.
Whiskey, who had an extremely popular Corner thread and has been a member of this forum for over 3 years has now been banned.
I have checked with other members that I am close with and there was no vote as well as any consensus among the moderators. Is this place just going to turn into ECF? I thought this place was all about freedom of speech? How is it that somebody gets banned without any warnings yet other members who consistently broke the rules and were banned are let back in? This is absolutely ridiculous. I hope other people join me in this thread and express their displeasure because that seems to be the only way to get things changed around here. If this place truly is about freedom of speech then why have certain links been banned as well? It just seems to me like the moderator team has lost their way and become completely unhinged. I have noticed a severe slowdown in traffic lately and I myself do not enjoy this forum as much as I used to. I blame that on the poor management of this forum. That responsibility sits squarely on the shoulders of the moderators and they have not taken it seriously at all. To ban a founding member that has over 51k posts and over 125k likes without any moderator consensus or any warning just shows the road this forum is heading down. Right now you can chalk me up as totally disgusted with this place

There are quite a number of folks who know Whiskey to be a manipulative, lying, back-stabbing psycholoon as well.
... some of us going back over 10 years have watched her pursue mod positions on every vape forum on the planet
only to be de-modded and ultimately banned on every last one of em.

There is much you don't know grasshopper... you're running your mouth when you should be learning... or at least minding your business.

Props to whoever put her in the sandbox... wish it woulda happened 2 years ago.

and screw this drama queen BS thread.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
As they are married, find that kind of a cheap shot
it's ok eventually a few cheap shots had to be directed at someone else. still rings true, her knowing mod business is no different then anyone else. married or not. don't call people out for shit you do your self.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clearly your ego is so big you're tripping over it. I made valid points and you don't like them so you'll attack me instead. This isn't going anywhere. She has been banned from 5 different forums at least that I know of. I've never been banned from even one. It takes a lot to blame other people knowing the type of person she is, the drama she starts, and that she's clearly the problem to be banned that many times

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
There are quite a number of folks who know Whiskey to be a manipulative, lying, back-stabbing psycholoon as well.
... some of us going back over 10 years have watched her pursue mod positions on every vape forum on the planet

There is much you don't know grasshopper... you're running your mouth when you should be learning... or at least minding your business.

I could say the same about plenty of people on the forums here as well. spoiler alert some people are assholes, I'm sure you've been called one many times as have I.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Clearly your ego is so big you're tripping over it. I made valid points and you don't like them so you'll attack me instead. This isn't going anywhere. She has been banned from 5 different forums at least that I know of. I've never been banned from even one. It takes a lot to blame other people knowing the type of person she is, the drama she starts, and that she's clearly the problem to be banned that many times
nope not my ego, don't have one. could care less. you made no valid points. all you did was try and derail the thread and complain about people doing the same thing you do.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That's the only kind he knows how to make when he knows he's backed into a corner
LMAO nah i'm sitting up top a mountain. now stop derailing. go ask your hubby why she was banned so we can get an answer.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

and screw this drama queen BS thread.
Hellcatrydr, weren't you Sharkvape? Weren't you banned yourself? Thought you would be sympathetic?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He doesn't care about his stats but links to his channel in every post because it is in his signature and when he first signed up here it was to promote his channel! Damn I wish they would close this thread so he can have another temper tantrum. Over on the other forum they had enough his his spamming.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
IMG_0131.gif

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
He doesn't care about his stats but links to his channel in every post because it is in his signature and when he first signed up here it was to promote his channel! Damn I wish they would close this thread so he can have another temper tantrum. Over on the other forum they had enough his his spamming.
LMAO i signed up here months before i decided to do reviews or started a channel. guess again. why do you think my name isn't Anthony vapes like every other forum. cause it didn't exist. buy hey feel free to comment on my fireluke review. I'm giving one away, i know you can't resist a contest. also never had a temper-tantrum could care less. also i've never once been even so much as warned for spamming and never once was their a complaint about me spamming anywhere but here from a few haters

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OH FFS, DON'T MAKE ME GET THE HOSE. Cripes, honestly, you guys are acting like 12 year olds with each other trying to figure out who has the bigger dick. You all have dicks the size of peanuts, okay? Is that settled now? Sheesh. Maybe rather than bickering with each other about who pisses who off more, we can take a little time and wait to see if we get some word on what's going on.

And for what it's worth, if you don't like someone's reviews, DON'T WATCH THEM. Jeez, it's really not that difficult to avoid someone's reviews, and if it is, the just /ignore them.

FUCKING HELL. My two kids fight like two cats in a burlap bag thrown into a river, and yet they still managed to be less childish than I've seen here. :deadhorse:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
OH FFS, DON'T MAKE ME GET THE HOSE. Cripes, honestly, you guys are acting like 12 year olds with each other trying to figure out who has the bigger dick. You both all dicks the size of peanuts, okay? Is that settled now? Sheesh. Maybe rather than bickering with each other about who pisses who off more, we can take a little time and wait to see if we get some word on what's going on.

And for what it's worth, if you don't like someone's reviews, DON'T WATCH THEM. Jeez, it's really not that difficult to avoid someone's reviews, and if it is, the just /ignore them.

FUCKING HELL. My two kids fight like two cats in a burlap bag thrown into a river, and yet they still managed to be less childish than I've seen here. :deadhorse:
well said. lets get back on topic and see WTF happened

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I have no idea what happened. What little I've come across has been distasteful, from both sides of the table. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I do wish the grown adults involved would have a civil conversation and bury the hatchet and everyone else (myself included) back off and let the situation die a natural death.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
What the hell are you on about? Before this thread I was totally unaware of the problem of Vape related prostitution. One more thing for the FDA to complain about.

Someone call the vice mod squad - One Bad Wolf is cruising the women again

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have no idea what happened. What little I've come across has been distasteful, from both sides of the table. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I do wish the grown adults involved would have a civil conversation and bury the hatchet and everyone else (myself included) back off and let the situation die a natural death.
I hear you, but there is a lot of history here and in threads like this it tends to come out.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If Whisky was banned, that is a shitty deal. She was always good to everybody here. I think of McGoo, Steve mgu, an epic troll, spreading misinformation, and hate, and he was here forever.

I've butted heads with Whisky, but there were no hard feelings, I'm sure she disagreed with some of my posts, but unlike some fucktard mods, never deleted a thread because she personally disliked/disagreed with the content. Did she ZZ?

If she is banned, then I'd consider that as a reliable indicator that something is very wrong here at VU. Oh well. Life goes on. Nature abhors a vacuum. There will be another forum. I blame excessive ECF-erie. And the schools. I ALWAYS blame the schools.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I try to stay out of the drama, but one thing I noticed, your always in the drama threads stirring shit up, and you seriously going to to talk about others spamming when your stupid childish meme's are all over the forums, that's twice I've seen you post about spamming today, and you are one of the worst spammers on this board.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
If Whisky was banned, that is a shitty deal. She was always good to everybody here. I think of McGoo, Steve mgu, an epic troll, spreading misinformation, and hate, and he was here forever.

I've butted heads with Whisky, but there were no hard feelings, I'm sure she disagreed with some of my posts, but unlike some fucktard mods, never deleted a thread because she personally disliked/disagreed with the content. Did she ZZ?

If she is banned, then I'd consider that as a reliable indicator that something is very wrong here at VU. Oh well. Life goes on. Nature abhors a vacuum. There will be another forum. I blame excessive ECF-erie. And the schools. I ALWAYS blame the schools.
FYI in case you missed it in the sea of crap lol she was indeed banned

for the sake of information the exact message whiskey got when she tried to log in today (and I'm copy/pasting so the typo is included in the message and not mine)

"You have been banned for the following reason: Just a birch who does not listen"

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the exact message whiskey got when she tried to log in today

And how did you get this? Can you actually prove it is authentic and not edited? I know you didn't edit it because you can't edit your own videos.........

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm willing to take him at his word. If its untrue, I'm sure somebody in a leadership role will respond as to whether or not she is banned, or for what.
leadership has been posting in other threads since they started and yeah they are aware since a mods wife is in here. If people really want i can ask whiskey for a screenshot tomorrow, but i don't think it'll be necessary. I can't imagine what reason i would possibly have to make this up and the mods silence speaks volumes

EDIT:
Staff Online Now
also as someone who has moderated and does moderate forums, every single forum has done the same things. mods have a private chat to discuss things so they are all aware. it's been like that since the beginning of forums. I doubt VU would be any different

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FYI in case you missed it in the sea of crap lol she was indeed banned

for the sake of information the exact message whiskey got when she tried to log in today (and I'm copy/pasting so the typo is included in the message and not mine)

"You have been banned for the following reason: Just a birch who does not listen"
If true that is BAD.
A very bad reflection on board management...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Seriously, give it a rest already, please.

Why give it a rest am I supposed to assume what this guy says is true and factual. Ask him what exotic coil he used and his answer is he doesn't remember because he never actually did the testing in my opinion. Oh yeah some exotic coil............... Are you people this freaking naive?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Why give it a rest am I supposed to assume what this guy says is true and factual. Ask him what exotic coil he used and his answer is he doesn't remember because he never actually did the testing in my opinion. Oh yeah some exotic coil............... Are you people this freaking naive?
LMAO except I've posted pics of me running tests yo. but 1st you said plagiarized now you say made up lol then make weird crazy comments, if only you could see how bad you look right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors