Become a Patron!

what tank is the best for the MVP 3.0 Pro

i was wondering if someone could tell me what the cheapest tank is for the MVP 3.0 pro and in the highest wattage and voltage available and also a tank that is not a lung hitter so that i can pull smoke into my mouth and then inhale and exhale that way i can use 18mg of nicotine and not cough my ass off

the watts and volts that i want to go up to are
0-60W
3 - 9V

Last edited:

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Didn't a tank come w it? The isub?
I don't use the mvp3.0 but any would work great !!
SuperTank by crown U well is what I would grab had I never had a tank yet because it can be used w other coils!
I'll tell u what I am using!
Arctic (love)
Subtank mini (love more)
Atlantis v2 love the most (BUT on the MVP you would be running it highest wattage so u less u plan on using .5 coils it comes w one .5 and one .3 installed )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got the MVP pro and a subtank mini and I love both, however I couldn't see vaping even the .5 vertical coil at 60w, 40 is hot enough and gives me a nic buzz vaping 3mg. It does come with a 1.2 ohm coil for mouth to lung which tightens up the airflow but runs at even lower wattage than the .5.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sounds like he's wanting a mtl type tank. 2 options I've seen are the aspire Triton with 1.8 ohm heads and the sense hydra. Possibly an ego one. Nice thing about variable devices is u do not have to run it at full power, just whatever works best for your tank. I'm running an isub tank right now on a kbox at 25 watts, definitely a lung hitter and maybe not what you're wanting vape wise. There are some places selling 2 ohm coils for isub, not totally sure on their logic on that one tho. Another option is the subtank series with 1.2 or 1.5 ohm heads.

The2yoots

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anybody else have any other suggestions?
I was thinking towards the smok mini, but I'm not sure if the mod produces enough power.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Suggestions for same mod, 60 watts? Something airy for direct lung, or tighter for mouth to lung? For Smok mini, assuming tfv4, there are a few lower power coils, but most would want more power, for tri and quad coils, or the various Claptons.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anybody else have any other suggestions?
I was thinking towards the smok mini, but I'm not sure if the mod produces enough power.
Link tells you about all the Smok tank coils and about their resistance, so from that, you need to see what the wattage needed to push them would be.
https://originvape.com/smok-tfv4-tank-coils/
Looks like these would work fine for that

The TF-T2 “Standard Core” is a dual coil with 1.5Ω resistance
Rated from 20-40 watts max, it is not made for cloud chasers. This coil head offers a cooler vape than the other options and is has the least juice consumption. It is also easy on your battery because it is above an ohm, so expect a longer charge life.

For those vapers who have been wanting to try a new tank but have been hindered by the prevalence of subohm-only coils, a higher resistance option now exists.

The TF-T2 “Air Core” is a dual coil with 1.5Ω resistance
Also rated from 20-40 watts max just like the “Standard Core” option.

The difference lies in the air core, with two extra air channels inside the coil head.

The standard version lacks these channels, and therefore has a less airy draw than the air core.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors