Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have not tried the juices from these folks yet, but let me say, one of the best "family" of fans and supporters I have ever seen, in any industry. Kent is super cool people and all of the Nicoticket family seams to be right on par with him. Big Kudos to you guys for being REAL. Top Shelf!

kogijiki

VU Wholeseller
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have not tried the juices from these folks yet, but let me say, one of the best "family" of fans and supporters I have ever seen, in any industry. Kent is super cool people and all of the Nicoticket family seams to be right on par with him. Big Kudos to you guys for being REAL. Top Shelf!

Thank you CF! It's wonderful to have you hang with us! :)

Merryhellion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Dude...what's holding you back from the deliciousness? The juice is as awesome as the great folks who make it available to us!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude...what's holding you back from the deliciousness? The juice is as awesome as the great folks who make it available to us!
most of the reviews there are done with dripping set ups, I'm still waiting for my first mech to get finished up before I start dripping, home made mech though, so Im going to try and get some soon so Im ready to rock!

Marc411

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It goes without says that their liquid is outstanding! Since finding them most of my other liquids have been PIF.

But the customer service and order turnaround, it is flipping incredible! I placed a big order this week and it was out the door the following morning with an e-mail and a message on their site. I'm a big fan of the messaging and everyone that I have spoken to is real nice.

Great liquids and outstanding customer service, team Nicoticket rocks!

Kent Brooks

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It goes without says that their liquid is outstanding! Since finding them most of my other liquids have been PIF.

But the customer service and order turnaround, it is flipping incredible! I placed a big order this week and it was out the door the following morning with an e-mail and a message on their site. I'm a big fan of the messaging and everyone that I have spoken to is real nice.

Great liquids and outstanding customer service, team Nicoticket rocks!

Thank you for the kind words Burger! Welcome to the family!!

VU Sponsors