Become a Patron!

What recipe would you recommend me to try out without using so many different flavors?

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The weird part is that I quit for 3 weeks before I ran out of "Hangsen E-juice 0mg" that my parents had and didn't use. Right after I ran out of the E-juice I decided to do DIY. I have never made a good E-juice and couldn't stop smoking. This is my first time I actually follow a recipe, but I purchased a wrong flavor. I have no idea if it actually does matter since both are Vanilla flavors. They are just a bit different if you see my previous comment.

I'm about to clean my tank and rebuild it. Then I will try out the E-juice I made, and I really hope this is something I can vape on. It doesn't have to be great, as long it's not bad, I think I can do it again

If the taste isn't there, don't toss it. Let it steep a week, and try it again.

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If the taste isn't there, don't toss it. Let it steep a week, and try it again.
No I'm not going to toss it for using "Capella Vanilla shipped cream" instead of "Capella Vanilla bean Ice cream"

I just needed 0.2 ml of it. It probably won't be mad. Maybe it would even be better.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No I'm not going to toss it for using "Capella Vanilla shipped cream" instead of "Capella Vanilla bean Ice cream"

I just needed 0.2 ml of it. It probably won't be mad. Maybe it would even be better.

I dunno. Vanilla Bean is very distinct. But you may be okay.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

And don't be surprised or discouraged, if you don't like it.

There are a few of us here, that don't like the real thing.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can assure you it will taste different, but who knows? It might even taste better. ;)

LadyWhoMix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try the popular SpaceJam Andromeda clone. It's the flavor that made SpaceJam popular.

• 4% Vanillin (TFA)
  • 8% Blueberry Extra (TFA)
  • 3% Pomegranate (TFA)
Is this recipe taste good in tank? And what is the pg/vg ratio and nic strength?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is this recipe taste good in tank? And what is the pg/vg ratio and nic strength?
It looks like it would be good in a tank. The PG/VG/nic is up to what you want it to be...That's the beauty of DIY, you get to make it for you. Try those percentages first then adjust for your taste from there.

SteamBlower

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
From norway?
Check out pinkmule.com Good prices and low shipping costs.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made this up this morning, and I like!! Only variation I made was using 1% FA peach and 1% Inawera peach (LOVE the Inawera!)....I think you could even do without the EM, this mix would be well sweet enough on its own. Thanks again!

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Made this up this morning, and I like!! Only variation I made was using 1% FA peach and 1% Inawera peach (LOVE the Inawera!)....I think you could even do without the EM, this mix would be well sweet enough on its own. Thanks again!
Hey no problem! I've been wanting to pick up inw peach... On the list it goes!

VU Sponsors