Become a Patron!

What RDA would best work

Denzil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello this will seem very long winded but to get the right advice people will need to know what and how the RDA will be used. I have been making Eliquids for a few years mainly as a hobby but also for friends and family. To test my flavours I have been using basic protanks with 2.2 ohm single coils and this works for tasting standard one concentrate and base mixes but I have been making some premier juices of late that can use up to 10 different components which may require tinkering with by adding extra small % to ballance out flavours. I get through a hell of a lot of coils as they have to be changed for testing on different flavours. The standard juices are normally 50/50 and the 2.2 protank on a vision spinner works well but my premier juices are 85/15 and the coils can't do that very well. I have bought a cheap no name RDA and found that it to be more suited to juice tasting because I can replace the coils and wick quickly and at a fraction of the price of a protank coil. The little dripper also lets me experience what a premier Eliquid tastes like on sub ohm equipment. I have been testing at 30/40w using a single 1.0ohm coil with basic organic cotton. I would like to find an RDA that would be easy and fast to build and wick duel 0.8ohm coils on, could someone who has knowledge of RDA's pipe up and point me in the right direction as to what might work for this project. To give an example I would steep one juice for at least one month but I test that juice every day taking notes everyday, the wick would need to be changed daily and the coil cleaned or replaced daily so as not to carry the previous day's taste forward thus impairing the next days taste so you can see why the protank is not suitable where as a RDA might be. Thanks in advance.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For flavor.. magma, freekshow or madhatter.
For flavor and fog. Baal , mutation, velocity dark horse.

Denzil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For flavor.. magma, freekshow or madhatter.
For flavor and fog. Baal , mutation, velocity dark horse.
Thanks BigNasty that's a good starter, What ever RDA gets recommended the most I will go with.

Denzil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Should have mentioned I am using a Patriot clone at the moment but the posts seem very close together and it's not the best clone in the world.

VU Sponsors