Become a Patron!

What mod next?

Hi all,

I've been vaping for the last 5 months. Started on a crappy pen device, then a Kanger Subox mini, now on a Subox Nano.

I vape direct to lung @ 25W on a 0.5Ohm coil with 70/30 vg/pg from vapegoo.

I'm looking to change my mod as I've dropped it a few times and it's looking tatty.

I'm considering the following: 1, Kanger Nebox or 2, Kanger Dripbox.

I've never used a temperature controlled box or less than a 0.5Ohm coil and I've never dripped before.

What are the advantages of either over what I am using at present?

I will consider other brands but both of the above are sub £30 at the moment so that's my budget.

Cheers.

judy61699

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think the Innokin Endura T18 is really good. It sale very well. I got it last month as a new vaper, bravo. :)

Hope you will like it, and get wonderful vaping experience with it.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the drip box allows for you to wrap you own coil and is a squonker so all you have to do is squeeze juice up and excess will run down back into the bottle.

the nebox is a all in one but avoid tank cracker juice or the mod is or will be at some point ruined

my suggestion is to get a rx200 and use your nano at basic wattages like now you'll have battery to last all day or better.

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi all,

I've been vaping for the last 5 months. Started on a crappy pen device, then a Kanger Subox mini, now on a Subox Nano.

I vape direct to lung @ 25W on a 0.5Ohm coil with 70/30 vg/pg from vapegoo.

I'm looking to change my mod as I've dropped it a few times and it's looking tatty.

I'm considering the following: 1, Kanger Nebox or 2, Kanger Dripbox.

I've never used a temperature controlled box or less than a 0.5Ohm coil and I've never dripped before.

What are the advantages of either over what I am using at present?

I will consider other brands but both of the above are sub £30 at the moment so that's my budget.

Cheers.
Are you looking to eventually get into drippers or RTA's? Do you want to get into building coils or no? Or try TC?

The advantage to getting an RX200 would be, if you ever want to upgrade you're vaping, you would all ready have the mod to accommodate the vape you are looking for. If you ran the RX at 25 watt, that thing would last you at least 2 days before a recharge.

Only thing is it will be above budget for you. You can find the RX for around £35 to £40 and you would need batteries and a good charger. It has usb charging but its advised to charge the batts separately. The price for what the RX can do is probably the best buy right now IMO.

Hopefully you will get more suggestions. The RX is my only regulated mod, the rest are mech so I cant really tell you about anything else.

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The Nebox is a good choice. I can also recommend the RX200-- I have 2 of them-- but they're not easy to carry around.

Erik13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Nebox is great if you don't get a leaky one. I threw mine in the trash.

chinacatsunflower-

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
+1 for the RX200, it's a fantastic mod. I've dropped it a few times and only a slight scrape off the finish. It's about a pound with the three batteries in there, but the battery life is amazing and the mod itself will fit any present and future vaping needs you want. It's also extremely comfortable to hold.

I also have a friend who has one and literally abuses the thing, not purposely though. He's dropped it almost a dozen times and on solid concrete too, it still works perfectly fine and only has minor scrapes off from the finish. No scratches, dents, or problems with the battery cover even.

It's a solid beast of a mod that will do anything you need it to do, and at one of the best prices around. I also highly recommend buying an external charger for the same reasons stated by another.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not being a KangerTech mod person, I would suggest the Joyetech Evic VTC Mini. Great all around device , upgradeable, and within your budget.

VU Sponsors