Become a Patron!

What Makes A Cereal Juice Taste Like Cereal?

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a multitude of FA fruit flavors and would like to take a stab at trying to make a cereal type juice. In addition to the fruits, I have a few types of cream, custard and a few others. Any suggestions? I'm not looking for a recipe per se, just a starting point to start experimenting.

Thanks!
CC

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a multitude of FA fruit flavors and would like to take a stab at trying to make a cereal type juice. In addition to the fruits, I have a few types of cream, custard and a few others. Any suggestions? I'm not looking for a recipe per se, just a starting point to start experimenting.

Thanks!
CC

I am no expert, but I think the cereal flavor has a lot to do with acetyl pyrazine--whether that molecule is added in as such, or as part of an ingredient like FW Yellow Cake or FA Cookie or Hazelnut, etc. You should take a look at the "cereal mixing megathread". I know you said you weren't looking for a recipe, but there's a Fruity Pebbles by @Botboy141 in that thread for which you prolly have all the flavors. It's super simple and really delish. Also check out reddit's DIY_eJuice sub for lots of ideas.

I'm curious about why so many cereal recipes call for FA Meringue--whether it too plays into the cereal taste or if it's there only for the milky effect--or both?

VU Sponsors