Become a Patron!

What is your recipe for your "All-Day" e-Liquid ?

simartspoako

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Guys,

I've just been doing DIY for a week now... I am very overwhelm with thousands of e-liquid recipe online and I am very sure most of the recipe posted here have good tasty flavor.

Well, I am sort in a search right now for an "All-Day" vape e-liquid. So it also got me curious-- what you guys vaping all day long. Care to share your "All-Day" e-liquid recipe?

Thanks..

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like HICs cherry Coke with a bit more black cherry and a a bit of koolada. My Just Peachy, ribena, and banoffee. I like too many recipes to have an all day. But am using these most of the day. Check the recipe section. There are some great ones.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What chickenmonkey said.
For my diy blend I do for mom is coffee and or a tobacco and she just vapes away happy if it those flavors.
For myself I do a few blends and use them and swap them around as I feel the change is needed.

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like my mothers milk clone, cant get enough of that strawberry custard goodness.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I have no all day vape..

currently stuck on my peaches and cream... then my licorice, and a couple herbals :)

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An all-day vape makes little sense to me: I need variety throughout the day, else I get bored. So I carry a few bottles of juice with me - usually 3.

But I have two juices I go back to when I can't decide what else to vape: unflavored VG and menthol. I call them my "default juices". I guess I vape those two more than any other.

simartspoako

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But I have two juices I go back to when I can't decide what else to vape: unflavored VG and menthol. I call them my "default juices". I guess I vape those two more than any other.

Hmm... unflavored VG? hee I give it a try later... hahahaha :D

simartspoako

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like my mothers milk clone, cant get enough of that strawberry custard goodness.
Care to share your recipe version of this? I can't find Mother Milk clone thread anywhere in VU.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
heres some i like:

3% FA hazelnut

3% FA strawberry
1% FA cream (doesnt matter which)

3% FA strawberry
3% FA lemon sicily

just some really simple recipes that are so good, im also a noob diyer :)
will get around to more complex recipes one day but just feeling my way around for now

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like Vanilla Nut Cookie, Golden Oreo Cookie, HIC's Tiramisu Cheescake, HIC's Pear Apple Frangipane........ any of those I could vape all day. But, since DIYing I seem to have a larger variety of things. I've tried most of HIC's and they're all really good. I've tried most of wllmc's and his are also really good.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I DIY and LOVE mints. I do
8% Peppermint
8% Spearmint
5% Koolada
and just a couple drops of sweetener (usually make 60ml at a time and a little sweetener goes a long way)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like Vanilla Nut Cookie, Golden Oreo Cookie, HIC's Tiramisu Cheescake, HIC's Pear Apple Frangipane........ any of those I could vape all day. But, since DIYing I seem to have a larger variety of things. I've tried most of HIC's and they're all really good. I've tried most of wllmc's and his are also really good.

Oooo Tell. Me about the Golden Oreo cookie :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For the past several months I've been vapping a mix of flavors I get from Heartlandvapes at a 50/50 Pg/Vg

15% vixen (it's there mix of cinnamon red hot and watermelon
10% sweetener

Most of the time I do without the nicotine. You must use a glass tank, it will etch/crack a plastic tank.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mine is a variation of a couple different Frankenvape clones I've found. I have no idea what the legit stuff tastes like but this stuff is delicious. If you choose to use my recipe, it definitely needs to steep. For some reason the FA Kiwi tastes like crap at first but after about 2 weeks, it's delicious.
2% Kiwi (FA)
2% Marshmallow (FA)
3% Fresh Cream (FA)
2% Vanillan (mine is from TFA but the brand doesn't matter... it's a 10% diluted one)

It's an amazing Kiwi cream flavor. (the original clone called for "Sour"... I much prefer it without)

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It may have been the Sour that was reacting with the Kiwi... I'm not sure. Either way, I love Flavour Art. It's my favorite brand overall (except their tobaccos). The only non-tobacco (so far) that I don't like from them in Pineapple. For whatever reason it gives everything I mix it with a strange aftertaste. (like dirty socks... I've always heard about the dirty sock phenomena but never experienced it)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It may have been the Sour that was reacting with the Kiwi... I'm not sure. Either way, I love Flavour Art. It's my favorite brand overall (except their tobaccos). The only non-tobacco (so far) that I don't like from them in Pineapple. For whatever reason it gives everything I mix it with a strange aftertaste. (like dirty socks... I've always heard about the dirty sock phenomena but never experienced it)
The pineapple does have a very strange fragrance, for sure!

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here's another one. It's a variation of a Mother's Milk Clone. (again, never tried the real stuff... just thought it looked good) Even my dad likes it and he's ridiculously picky. It's a light vanilla (no butter flavor like most vanillas) flavor, cream (like homemade whipped cream) with strawberry on the exhale. This does need to steep 2-3 weeks.

Mother’s Milk v1.5
7% Strawberry Ripe (TFA)
1% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
1% Custard (FA)
1% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
1% Catalan Cream (FA)
1% Vienna Cream (FA)

Last edited:

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's another one. It's a variation of a Mother's Milk Clone. (again, never tried the real stuff... just thought it looked good) Even my dad likes it and he's ridiculously picky. It's a light vanilla (no butter flavor like most vanillas) flavor, cream (like homemade whipped cream) with strawberry on the exhale. This does need to steep 2-3 weeks.

Mother’s Milk v1.5
7% Strawberry Ripe
1% Bavarian Cream
1% Custard (FA)
1% Vanilla Swirl
1% Catalan Cream
1% Vienna Cream
ohhh great another MM clone that I have to make:p,and I actually have the flavors! Thanks for this,sounds great!

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have three that I keep in rotation all day,HIC's Sugary Almond Apple Tart,HIC's Girlscout Thin Mints,and one of many Mothers Milk clones I have tried.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I feel you. I've seen at least 10 versions of Mother's Milk and have made about half of them. (versions of them, at least. I rarely have all the exact ingredients) The thing is that it's a great flavor so I don't really mind. I've also tried numerous versions of Milk and Honey. Funniest part is that I haven't tried the real product of any of these clones.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have three that I keep in rotation all day,HIC's Sugary Almond Apple Tart,HIC's Girlscout Thin Mints,and one of many Mothers Milk clones I have tried.
swiss bliss and the nutella vapes are constantly in my rotation. just need peppermint and i can give the thin mints a try

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I feel you. I've seen at least 10 versions of Mother's Milk and have made about half of them. (versions of them, at least. I rarely have all the exact ingredients) The thing is that it's a great flavor so I don't really mind. I've also tried numerous versions of Milk and Honey. Funniest part is that I haven't tried the real product of any of these clones.
When I was buying juice,I got a bottle of Mothers Milk and It was like crack to me,but $22.00 a bottle was getting hard to justify,so I started searching clones.I have actually made a few that prefer to the original,and at diy prices,I can afford it now.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah. It's a beautiful thing when you truly like e-liquid you make. I personally feel accomplished... Lol. It's even better when someone else likes it too... And as I said, my dad is very picky and he likes it. I also made a version of Unicorn Milk which is similar but tastes more like Strawberry Milk whereas this recipe is more of a light custard-y kind of thing. Both are good, IMO

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
swiss bliss and the nutella vapes are constantly in my rotation. just need peppermint and i can give the thin mints a try
If you like the actual cookies,you'll love the juice.HIC came up with something awesome with this one.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I agree with HIC. So many flavors made or to be made to stick with one. I do like the looks of the Mother's Milk recipes I have been reading about today.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I always have a tank of Cinnabun handy. I make a base of either OSDIY Baked Cinnamon Roll or CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl with some LA Cream Cheese Icing. I usually love it just like that, but it's also great paired with various fruits.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta have my vanillas! If I could have only 1 flavor it would be fa vanilla classic @ 2-3% I'm also in love with tart fruits, loving http://vapingunderground.com/threads/danas-vanilla-tahiti-buttery-creamed-pomegranate.38178/ & chickenmonkey`s http://vapingunderground.com/threads/bells-of-st-clements.11572/ & http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-lemon-meringue-pie.9895/ &http://vapingunderground.com/threads/italian-cream-cake-sorta.2387/ HUCK if you mix your Italian cream cake with HICS Lemon Meringue Pie 50/50 I think you get a cake taste.

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
TFA RY4-double @ 5% with a dash of TFA Turkish / Mild Black / ACV

Needed some bite, so I add some MBV Coumarin Pipe that I blended with some 15y Dominican Rum

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I was buying juice,I got a bottle of Mothers Milk and It was like crack to me,but $22.00 a bottle was getting hard to justify,so I started searching clones.I have actually made a few that prefer to the original,and at diy prices,I can afford it now.

What is the recipe you settled on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

esctex

Member For 4 Years
my ADV is watermelon, pomegranate, lemonade, with some smooth to take out some of the lemon flavor

Watermelon 8% (la) I've tried with other watermelon but this one has a candy taste to it
Pomegranate 7% (la)
Lemonade 7% (la)
Smooth 1% (any)

Can some one make this and tell me what they think and if they would change anything

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mine is a variation of a couple different Frankenvape clones I've found. I have no idea what the legit stuff tastes like but this stuff is delicious. If you choose to use my recipe, it definitely needs to steep. For some reason the FA Kiwi tastes like crap at first but after about 2 weeks, it's delicious.
2% Kiwi (FA)
2% Marshmallow (FA)
3% Fresh Cream (FA)
2% Vanillan (mine is from TFA but the brand doesn't matter... it's a 10% diluted one)

It's an amazing Kiwi cream flavor. (the original clone called for "Sour"... I much prefer it without)
All I have is FW Kiwi... and no clue how much to use in this recipe :(

VU Sponsors