1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

What is your favorite brand??

Discussion in 'Ejuice / Flavor Discussions' started by jrccomputer, Sep 6, 2015.

1. jrccomputer

jrccomputer

Blog Posts:
    What is your favorite brand of ejuice??

Any recommendations for flavors would be nice too! I love coffee, fruit, sweet and spicy flavors, can't stand tobacco!

Any advice would be awesome!
    (Side note) I have a PG allergy

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

2. kstat83

kstat83 Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Cloud Chaser Inc is great - but they're usually 90%vg. I also really like Audio Fog and Lizard Lips but both are Max VG, so some PG. MaddCatz (sp?) makes decent juice and they'll customize your order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrccomputer likes this.
  3. jrccomputer

jrccomputer

Blog Posts:
    Any particular juice from those that you think are wicked??

4. ChrisL

ChrisL VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I always recommend Aloha Vapes. They have sample packs for $25.00 for 6 10ml bottles, but they always throw in 4-6 extra bottles. 70/30 blends that are just fantastic. I use the Milk Money, Banana Delight and Sweet Revenge. Complete descriptions of each flavor on their website alohavapes.com.

crykfree and jrccomputer like this.
  5. Saddletramp1200

Saddletramp1200 Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I make my own, so my favorite is Mine. :cool:

6. Saddletramp1200

Saddletramp1200 Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I was in the cake section of Kroger. I saw cake flavoring in tiny bottles. Rum Flavor. PG, Alcohol, (like that) & Rum flavoring. $3.00. Don't get fooled into not making your own Juice.

yasaboss and Teresa P like this.
  7. dionysuskiss

dionysuskiss Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    That's a tough question. Certain vendors excel at different types of flavors. Black Axis makes the best Cereal flavors. Slim's make the best premium clones(though his own stuff is pretty damn good) . Overall flavor? Vape Wild for flavor and budget. The others are priced nice, as well. I do occasionally do a $premium$ juice. I like Tiajuana Timewarp from Vapor Bomb. Just like a cinnamon sugar donut.

redspidermonkee and jrccomputer like this.
  8. matthew.wallwork

matthew.wallwork Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Velvet cloud vapor is 100% VG and virtually everything I've tried from them has been spot on. Nutty cookie, harvest berry, fruit cup, pink square, campfire are all super tasty. If your game, Apple brown teddy or white beard tobacco could very well change how you feel about tobacco flavors - not particularly a fan myself but these are my consistent go to's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. matthew.wallwork

matthew.wallwork Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Also, I just noticed you mentioned you like coffee flavors and they make a coffee doughnut called nightshift which is fantastic.

...I swear I'm not an employee of vcv, just a huge fan!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. vape4942

vape4942 Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Based on your flavor preferences I'd have you join me at Cyclops Vapor. They have all your flavors covered. Their coffee flavor (Hades) is tops of any coffee / café juice I've had. It’s not some harsh cheap flavor, but true roasted flavor that makes you wanna brag to someone how amazing it is. Athena and Poseidon has your fruits covered and Eros brings the extra kick to the fruits. Colossus and Artemis brings the sweetness and desert but on steroids. Not in a hard kind of way, but steady sweetness that doesn’t dissipate halfway through your tank or bottle. All there flavors stay consistent every vape. I know I sound like a commercial, but Cyclops also thought about the customer and did a price drop so now I can have all those flavors in my stash and not disturb the budget. The 30ml bottles are every bit worth the normal $21-$24 premium juices cost. But I can now pick up a 30ml bottle for about $17. That also means I don’t have to go online to get a good deal. Now I just drive up the street a few miles and it’s all good. I'm going to grab a couple of more bottles today.

11. jnslprd

jnslprd Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Boosted
    All were good

Coletrain182 likes this.
  12. Soundslikesight

Soundslikesight Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Sarcastic fringehead vapery is one 100% vg line that I have been super impressed with. Their juice isn't cheap but they do have a good sampler price and every 3-4 months they have a crazy half off deal or something. They'd juices have zero pg as all their flavoring are alchohol extracted. Suggest letting new bottle breath for a few hours.

Their flavors are like nothing else I've tried and are very complex, mature, and delicious. Sea dragons, mermaid milk, Siren song, and mutiny are my favorites. I don't like the kraken or the cherry redvine one.

Sfvapery.com is their site. Other max vg juice makers I love are vaping rabbit and their two sublines the milkman, and Churrios. Also teleos is great but their mixes have at least 25% pg in em.

13. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    wwwNatrualExtrcatedTabcco.

14. skt239

skt239 VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Teleos. Both the regular and cloud science. I'm yet to try a flavor I don't like and I've tried nearly all of them.

15. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    They seem like a real good juice, but I can't find any information on their PG/VG ratios ...I don't vape stuff I don't know what's in it

16. FrootloopGalore

FrootloopGalore

Blog Posts:
    Definitely Digbys (The King is very nice!), also Juicy Ohms, Mad Hatter (I love donuts is amazing) and Cosmic Frog!

17. skt239

Blog Posts:
    I believe most of their line is 70/30 and the cloud science is 80/20.

Edit to add...

You can find the ratios on giant vaped page by clicking on "product info"

http://www.giantvapes.com/teleos/

pulsevape likes this.
  18. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    Thanks...after reading their flavor profiles the dominant adjetive seems to be "sweet"

skt239 likes this.
  19. tonyfaestoney

tonyfaestoney Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Worlds Best Custards, I spend thousands on juice but they are outstanding. The most accurate fruit flavours I have ever tried. Very hard to get hold of though.

20. supermarket

supermarket Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I've tried over 30+ juice vendors, and after over 130+ juices, here are my favorite brands:

Boosted
    Space Jam
    G2
    Beantown
    ANML
    Cuttwood

Also, NLV is fantatic for tanks or pg/vg combo juices.

yasaboss likes this.
  21. skt239

Blog Posts:
    What's good from the space jam line? I've had my eye on them for a while.

22. supermarket

supermarket Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Honestly, EVERYTHING from space jam is fantastic. I think all of the juices must have a similar base, because they all seem to be very similar.

23. tacklingdummyan

tacklingdummyan

Blog Posts:
    I personally love juice from furyvape.com. I have tried all of the different companies out there but Havok from this place just has me coming back for more weekly.

24. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Mount Baker Vapor, French Toast, 20/80, 3mg, three flavor shots, Over the top!
    www.mtbakervapor.com

25. Hank F. Spankman

Hank F. Spankman Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Mount Baker Butterscotch, Max VG, 3mg nic, 3 extra shots. That shit is my crackrock of choice

26. Markw4mms

Markw4mms #Team Jimi Supporter VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I really like Yeti Vapes. My two ADV's are Abbott Road and Stashu, but I've really liked every juice I've tried from them.

FlavoVape likes this.
  27. FlavoVape

FlavoVape Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I have 3 120ml bottles from Yeti that I haven't tried yet ...all from their Custard line (nilla, nanagrahm, Abbott rd). Yeti is 30/70 pg/vg so for you I would recommend azure vaping fog yourself line....it's max vg and 10 bucks per 30ml bottle. http://www.azurevaping.com/fog-yourself.html

28. skt239

Blog Posts:
    I can add One Hit Wonder's Rocket man to that list. I'll have my order of Milkman by the end of the week so tht will probably next

29. RenoMama

RenoMama Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Just picked up some Spice Trader by Pale Whale today. It's a 3mg 20/80 pg/vg. Super yummy stuff! It's like apple pie with extra cinnamon and brown sugar. I also like cuttwood's boss reserve which is like Honey Nut Cheerios with bananas and the dojo by the juice society which is kind of a mango pineapple. Those are my top three favorites so far.

yasaboss likes this.
  30. yasaboss

yasaboss Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Cuttwood Boss reserve is simply ridiculously good

RenoMama likes this.
  31. redspidermonkee

redspidermonkee Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    their pluto is realy realy awesome like canteloupe chunks wrapped in mint leaves

32. redspidermonkee

redspidermonkee Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    definitly with you about vapewild plus they have the best customer service

33. shawnkc10fe

shawnkc10fe

Blog Posts:
    Skullcandy Juice and Vapor is excellent! There customer service is one of the best I've ever dealt with. Very fast shipping and seems they answer questions any time of day or night! Check them out...you will not be disappointed!

34. VapingN252

VapingN252 Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Surprisingly Ruthless Vapor's juice is good. Flavors are strong and so is the nic. One Hit Wonder shouldn't be slept on either.

35. VapeDogg22

VapeDogg22 Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    What are some good Mount Baker flavors?

36. Vapin4Joy

Blog Posts:
    My favorite is French Toast I'm addicted to it. Got a couple of new one's I really like Huckleberry Ice Cream and Beast Treats, I like Strawberry Shortcake also.

VapeDogg22 likes this.
  37. VapeDogg22

VapeDogg22 Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Ok great, thanks for the tips Vapin4Joy i'm going to pick up some of the mount baker juice next. One more question. Will their 80% VG wick ok in a kangertech subtank mini or is it too thick?

38. Hank F. Spankman

Hank F. Spankman Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I love the hell outta the butterscotch. It's usually nice & smooth. This last bottle I got was pretty damn harsh. I'd recommend it still, but I decided to try a different company this time

39. Vapin4Joy

Blog Posts:
    Oh yes, I order 20pg/80vg from them and use a Kanger Mini with .50 horizontal coil or .15 ni200 horizontal, both wick great. The neat thing with Mt Baker is you can get extra flavor shots, I chase flavor and usually get 3 shots. Get the 15ml of a flavor with no shots, and on your next order you can adjust if you need more flavor.

Hank F. Spankman likes this.