Become a Patron!

What is Wrong with 3fVape?

thesilverguild

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is Wrong with 3fVape?

I am going to outline my current situation with 3vape & what is wrong with there service. There lack of professionalism and lack of online shipping options that 3f should be offering as a vendor thats selling online vape gear. Many items they sell are fragile as they have glass attached!

"I honestly cant believe the mentality"!

I deal with many Chinese online vendors who are fantastic but 3fVape is very short sighted & lack common sense in many areas.

There are many others who sell vape gear who are professional however who communicate with there customers before changing anything. Especially something as important as the shipping carrier.

Also there are many online vendors who do offer a decent variety of international shipping carrier options & a protective box upgrade option for international transit.

All these things that 3fvape will not offer customers making them an unprofessional online Vape gear service.

If you don't mind having you glass tank (RTA) crushed in transit by China Post & want to go backwards & forwards emailing 3fvape to have them resend you a replacement part, then that is your decision.

Don't asume this is everyone's choice though..

There is nothing worse with having to wait 2 to 3 weeks to received a broken item in those thin yellow & whit packaging bags & then having to email 3f to ask then to resend a replacement part and then having to wait weeks & weeks for it to get shipped out again. Also many replacement glass parts are just not available for individual purchase. Most Innokin cleromizers are a great example of that!.

This could all very easily be avoided with a protective box upgrade option in 3fVapes checkout.

I have repeatedly asked 3fVape to create a box upgrade for $1 or something but there not even interested

I am going to outline a few points and hopefully 3fvape will lift there game and behave like professionals & not chumps.

Or they can expect potential customers and previous customers to shop with your competitors instead who do offer the same priced products & also offer standard online shipping options of more than 3 carriers and a protective box upgrade for glass or products with glass attached!

(1) 3fVape lack communication with customers. I here of this happening to other people as well.

On the 11th of June I purchased one TFV8 and one Griffin Clone from 3fvape. I paid them the small fee to use Singaporepost in the checkout. It may only been $1.50 USD ($2.20 NZD) but never the less this I still paid for that service & thus Is the only carrier that I would choose to use to ship to New Zealand. this is because Singpost has direst route from Singapore to here.

Singpost is 50% less likely to damage or crush items than ChinaPost.

Also Singpost still let cylindrical objects and many battery enclosed devices through for shipping.

Not only does this mean that 3fVape has broken the purchase agreement with me by changing the paid for shipping agreement, they have done his without my consent or knowledge.

They did not even inform me!

3fVape staff switched the shipping to NL-Post which is a Scandinavian Shipping company from northern Europe that do not regularly deliver to New Zealand and Australia.

They are only fast to the Northern hemisphere countries in continents such as Europe & North America.

My real beef here is the lack of communication. 3fVape made no attempted to contact me to ask if that is how I would like to proceed. If they had of 'which they should have done' I would of told 3f to cancel the order as I don't use China Post without a box upgrade anymore and definitely would not use NLPost to NZ as they do not ship down here regularly.

Anyhow the package has still not been delivered and has been floating around the world and now gone around in circles all the way up to Europe and back. It is nearly been 30 days and I have since lost money due to customers of mine who I purchased this on behalf. Now I look like a fool & I am out of pocket!

Vape gear is very expensive in New Zealand especially purchasing from a brick & mortar shop not that there are many.

(2) The lack of shipping Carrier options offered by 3fVape is poor. There are only ever 3 carriers available to choose from and sometime only 2 carriers available as they keep pulling SingaporePost on & off.

(3) The final option which to me is the most important is 3fvape do not offer customers the option of a Protective box upgrade on there checkout.

Fasttech.com is a good example of a online shop that offers a protective box upgrade option for $1.

I can not stress how important this upgrade option is to have. Especially when using carriers such as China post

While many RDA's & Cleromizers are for the most part firmly housed in a box from the manufacture they still are susceptible to damaged in overseas transit.

Especially inside of the packing bags that 3fvape currently use with no bubble wrap around the item inside & or no corn-fluted cardboard wrapped around the item also.

These are such cheap materials and easy for there dispatch staff to use!

The Box upgrade is so important and worth purchasing for $1 per box per item. You don’t want to put too many items in the same box as there more likely to get damaged.

Having one item like a Clearomizer or RTA wrapped in a bubble wrap sitting firmly placed in the middle of a cardboard shipping box is the best way to protect from damage incurred from shipping. Even if that box does get crushed or dropped its just the outside that gets pushed in unlike a packaging bag where the item inside will surely be damaged!

Just last week I received my Scottua (The Tank) RTA from 3fvape that was shipped through that awful ChinaPost as 3f has recently removed the Singpost option (morons).

And yes it was crushed in shipping so it came with the glass smashed so now I have a 30mm paper weight. A very good example why 3f need to offer a box upgrade!

As someone who sells vape gear on the side & spend thousands of dollars a year, its far to dangerous and not economically viable for me to purchase from 3fvape anymore.

3fvape need to accept responsibility for braking the shipping agreement with me & for there lack of communication. They should have contacted NL-Post & had the package send back to them and refunded me my money back & or resent the same items again in a box to me through Singpost. Anyhow like I say 3fvape do not want to accept responsibility for there actions.

Also this is a violation of the purchase agreement with Paypal T&C.

I hope 3f do the right thing by offering more carrier services in the future & most importably create an Protective box upgrade system in there checkout.

For the mean time Fasttech will be my main supplier for vape gear as they never do anything first without checking with the customers and offer a $1 protective box upgrade.

Don’t get me wrong Fasttech is far from perfect and I am not one of those asshole FT fan boys but 3fvape could take a leaf out of there book. In the meant time 3f will never be able to compete with competitors in the online vape gear world as they lack many important options such as a box shipping upgrade etc.

TSG

Attachments

• Shipping Purchase copy.png
    Shipping Purchase copy.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 19
  • FT Box Package Upgarde copy.jpeg
    FT Box Package Upgarde copy.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 23
  • FT check out option Protection Box.png
    FT check out option Protection Box.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Order GLRKLPVUU Was Not Received Since 04/19/2016 (THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I AM GOING TO BUY ANYTHING FROM YOU ALL! LIAR AND CHEATER!!!)...

For those of you who are buying from this online store, be aware that once your shipment is lost in transit. BE PREPARED TO WAIT FOR ABOVE 3 MONTHS!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL KEEP GIVING EXCUSES TO DELAY YOUR ITEM FROM RE-SENT!!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
HAHAHAH at your assumption that the fucking dutch post is fast shipping to North America.

thesilverguild

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
HAHAHAH at your assumption that the fucking dutch post is fast shipping to North America.

As to NLPost being "the fastest" Like 3fvape & many others advertise is bullshit then. Although it could be fast to Europe maybe?

Certainly is pointless to use this carrier for Southern Hemisphere delivery!

Out if curiosity what is your experience been like with NL-Post?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You are ordering from CHINA. You roll the dice when you order over seas. Everyone KNOWS that. Everyone also knows, shit BREAKS in transit. When it does, it take TIME for replacement shit.

You want your shit NOW, and you want it in perfect condition, buy close to home. If you want to save money and give ordering over seas a try, do so.

You can have ONE or the OTHER. Not both.

You are mentally challenged if you think you can.

thesilverguild

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Order GLRKLPVUU Was Not Received Since 04/19/2016 (THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I AM GOING TO BUY ANYTHING FROM YOU ALL! LIAR AND CHEATER!!!)...

For those of you who are buying from this online store, be aware that once your shipment is lost in transit. BE PREPARED TO WAIT FOR ABOVE 3 MONTHS!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL KEEP GIVING EXCUSES TO DELAY YOUR ITEM FROM RE-SENT!!!

Hey sorry to here this I know first hand what that is like

Did you purchse through Paypal? Also did you purchase any items that have batteries?

I purchased a Joyetech AIO and some cunt (AA) sent the package back form the halfway point as the item had a battery attached.

It took about 3 months for the package to make its way back to the vendor before I could get the purchase amount from them and you loose $5 dollars to ship it back.
And that was after emailing the shipping carrier dozens of times before they even did an investigation to find out what had happened to the package.

Hopefully you went through PayPal so you can get your money back out through there disputes process.

Its fucking painful & a waste of time having to deal with all the bullshit though.

thesilverguild

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You are ordering from CHINA. You roll the dice when you order over seas. Everyone KNOWS that. Everyone also knows, shit BREAKS in transit. When it does, it take TIME for replacement shit.

You want your shit NOW, and you want it in perfect condition, buy close to home. If you want to save money and give ordering over seas a try, do so.

10 years ago I would have agreed with you but China has improved greatly in the online game & the international logistic network is fantastic these days.

Yes you always roll the dice when you order overseas or locally but that does not mean you should take in the ass or back down as to getting Fucked over!

An you can have it both ways, you just have to pay more for it!

The"oh well thats China" is a cop-out!

As for the mentally challenged you would know ;)

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
10 years ago I would have agreed with you but China has improved greatly in the online game & the international logistic network is fantastic these days.

Yes you always roll the dice when you order overseas or locally but that does not mean you should take in the ass or back down as to getting Fucked over!

An you can have it both ways, you just have to pay more for it!

The"oh well thats China" is a cop-out!

As for the mentally challenged you would know ;)
Well, they all accept PayPal, and Paypal gives you 45 days from a purchase to initiate a dispute.

If I don't have my shit in that 45 days, I initiate a dispute. I've never lost any money yet. I've also never needed to initiate a dispute on a China vendor.

Maybe that is because I know how to READ, and I am smart enough not to take a fucking. Maybe those buying from China, that can't seem to grasp basic things like reading, should invest in more Vasoline to make the ass fucking more enjoyable.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Max I ever waited for NLPost was 3 weeks. But, I know this going in, and honestly, expected those to take longer.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can blame a Chinese supplier for having bad customer service, for selling bad products, for not packaging them properly and for not sending them on time, but you can't blame him for how fast or slow NL, CN or HK post is.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't know I've bought plenty of stuff from Europe and it's always in perfect condition. and packaged extremely well.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I never had a problem with 3FVape myself and sorry to hear you had a bad experience. The last order from a Chinese Vendor did get delayed but that was due to the USPS.

cableman

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Good sound advice but turn down the Ahole meter just a little please.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good sound advice but turn down the Ahole meter just a little please.
Don't really care what your asshole meter tells you. Lots of people order from China the first time, and this is the typical reaction.

I WANT MY SHIT RIGHT NOW.

Too bad, you are gonna wait. You want it faster? Order in the USA. Matter of fact, ordering within the US eliminates a lot of problems. Like SHITTY customer service, that china vendors are known for.

cableman

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I never had a problem with 3FVape myself and sorry to hear you had a bad experience. The last order from a Chinese Vendor did get delayed but that was due to the USPS.
Just like everybody else, I will order from overseas simply for the lower prices and especially for the items that can't be found elsewhere. I have been in the business of buying and selling online for several years and do my best to stay with businesses that I have a history with. Even so, I used to receive my orders in half the time or less than we do now. I suspect that these delays are caused by volume and most of all extra delays at customs but that's just my 2 cents worth on the situation.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh, I've had to open up a support ticket a few times with 3FVape and resolution has always been quick, easy and painless. They usually respond back quickly, they are polite and they made what ever it was right.

Shipping, yep it's slow but that's expected from China.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh, I've had to open up a support ticket a few times with 3FVape and resolution has always been quick, easy and painless. They usually respond back quickly, they are polite and they made what ever it was right.

Shipping, yep it's slow but that's expected from China.
:) thanks for support!

VU Sponsors