Become a Patron!
Chemnovatic Says about their nicotine products "nicotine is a natural product extracted from Tobacco leaves and meets all the European stringent standards which is confirmed with certification issued by accredited laboratories"
They also saying "Our Nicotine is 99,9% pure. It not only meets the current requirements of USP / EP, but even exceeds them. Product is crystal clear and almost odorless. Many of our customers claim that this is the purest and most neutral flavored nicotine that they have ever used."
And they assure that "Chemnovatic is the manufacturer of all products you can find on this website and our B2B platform. We take the full responsibility for our products’ quality and for their certification"
But you guys are saying that "They do not extract nicotine at all" some says it's from unknown sources other says it's from India and/or UK.
So, What is the truth about their nicotine products?
And how come that they produce a pure nicotine manufactured at their labs without extracting it ?!! ... I'm so Confused:confused:

The last rumor i heard that Chemnovatic are using a china pure nicotine just changing the stickers and put their own as shown on the attached picture, also a rumor insist that all other Nicotine companies are doing same things , and there is no other companies on Europe or America Extracting the pure nicotine from tobacco except China manufacture and India , so the rumor's theory show that all nicotine on the market is same quality as sources are the same.
I tried my best to fight this rumor on my country , assure that Chemnovatic manufacturing pure nicotine on their labs and it's so hard to buy that is all pure nicotine "raw material" imported from China ..
Anyway guys i need your help to clarify this information. that is why i wrote this post.
Thanks all on advance.

Attachments

• chemnovatic nic02.jpg
    chemnovatic nic02.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 85
  • chemnovatic nic01.jpg
    chemnovatic nic01.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 46
  • lab05.JPG
    lab05.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 71
  • chmnoatic01.jpg
    chmnoatic01.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 69
  • nicotine source.jpg
    nicotine source.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 36
  • nicotine source.jpg
    nicotine source.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
moved to DIY for more expert opinion.

it is possible to produce a nic without extracting it. ever hear about the purifying process.

Take raw extracted item and process it for use elsewhere.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The vast majority of nicotine is extracted in China, some in India an Uk.

Chemnovitic's base is top notch, the best I've used so far.

Chemnovatic manufactures nicotine base. Not nicotine. They do not manucfature PG or VG either. That means they buy pure nicotine and PG/VG and mix it in a base.

A speaker manufactuerer manufactures speakers. But, they buy the drivers, electronics, wire, wood and etc. They put it all together and manufacture speakers. Being a speaker manufacturer does not mean they make the wire that they use to make the speakers.

There are only a handful of companies that are FDA approved for USP Grade nicotine. Chemnovatic is not one of them. So, it their nicotine is USP Grade, it has to come from one of the FDA approved labs. Chemnovatic buys USP nicotine and manufactures it into a nicotine base.
Thanks for this certification , but they sell a pure nicotine product 99.9% this is not a nicotine base .. in this case they just reseller to a China or Indian Product, which mean they buy it and relabeled then resell it while they said it's our product here is a Dilemma

Last edited:

VU Sponsors