Become a Patron!

What is the Best RDA on Fasttech?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is the best rda for flavor/vapor on Fasttech? The prices all seem fantastic, Im sure most are clones. The builds will be mostly kanthal, but any that use Ni200 also would be great. Thanks.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably right. They (Fasttech) have so many, I was wondering what people have bought, and what they liked. I have been using an Igo-w and a custom drilled Tobh for so long, just wanted to try something new. Im vaping on a Sig 150 and a Vapor Shark. I hear the Velocity is a good all around rda. Im just looking for some ideas. Under 40 bucks.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The velocity has gotten some really great reviews. If you like the design you should just get it. Opinions on 'what's a good rda' vary too much to be very helpful. We could help you narrow things down if you were looking for specific features, but general rda recommendations will be all over the place. I say get a cheap velocity clone, play with it for a bit and go from there. Happy hunting.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A couple more RDAs that might be worth a look are the Lethali and the Heaven & Hell. I also like the Veritas. It has great flavor but it's not as easy to build on as normal 3 posts RDAs, and I had to drill out the airflow a bit to get it where I like it but I really like it.

I'm also curious...I have a order in right now for a velocity mini but was considering changing it to another one. So many posibilities but Flavor and clouds are my top priority, followed by easiness to build. Maybe a stumpy?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors