Become a Patron!

What is Point Blank box mod clone?

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Point Blank box mod clone $53.99
The Point Blank style mechanical box mod is made from Brass and Stainless Steel. It is powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (not included).
aa5VXen.jpg

ZeVtIFR.jpg

nbqWqBX.jpg

Main INFO:
Brass and Stainless Steel construction;
510 threading connection;
Side mounted firing button;
Floating negative battery contacts (no adjustments needed);
Silver plated contacts;
24k gold plated brass externals;
Houses dual 18650 batteries (not included)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wow...first time Im seeing it as a clone...the Originals werent even sent out for almost a year after they took everyone's money...CMI did everyone dirty and thats one reason I opted out of the preorder after 2 months....Ill pick one of these up if its actually made.

Wow...first time Im seeing it as a clone...the Originals werent even sent out for almost a year after they took everyone's money...CMI did everyone dirty and thats one reason I opted out of the preorder after 2 months....Ill pick one of these up if its actually made.
This is actually out already and I just picked one up from 3FVape the other day ^_^ They have great reviews! I'll edit and review when it arrives.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This is actually out already and I just picked one up from 3FVape the other day ^_^ They have great reviews! I'll edit and review when it arrives.
That comment was posted just after they came out...Ive owned 2 of them for about 5 weeks..It is well built and worth every penny.

20160516_150458.jpg 20160516_150544.jpg

Can you still get this mod I looked at all the places I've trusted and they're sold out ? I like this mod but maybe I'll have to find another possibly .

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Can you still get this mod I looked at all the places I've trusted and they're sold out ? I like this mod but maybe I'll have to find another possibly .
Nope they stopped making the Point Blank about a year ago and they also stopped making clones about 6 months ago...I havent seen one for sale since the clones were discontinued.
I still have mine but its missing one screw (doesnt effect anything) if your looking to buy one.

Nope they stopped making the Point Blank about a year ago and they also stopped making clones about 6 months ago...I havent seen one for sale since the clones were discontinued.
I still have mine but its missing one screw (doesnt effect anything) if your looking to buy one.
Hey thank you for giving me the offer but I think I'm still gonna poke around a bit haha

Is there ANYWHERE i can get this clone?? i've been after one for almost a year now and can't find it anywhere unless i order like 20 and they make a batch. I'm in Australia if that helps

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Is there ANYWHERE i can get this clone?? i've been after one for almost a year now and can't find it anywhere unless i order like 20 and they make a batch. I'm in Australia if that helps
I just ordered up 2 Authentics from Vapor Jedi out of Canada.
They were only $190 USD ea. Free Ship.
Very cheap compared to when they first came out.

VU Sponsors