Become a Patron!

What happened to DIY EJUICE ABBOTSFORD?

Cartel

Member For 4 Years
The past year or 2 the nicotine mix tastes like complete garbage and makes me choke, get light headed and was super tired. I was horribly short of breath for months because of them. also canker sores in my mouth from it too, disgusting breath and nasty mouth mung after taste.
The flavors all suck now too. The flavors are bitter, some are unusable like cotton candy, bubble gum that I have here tastes like aftershave. Others have this same taste to them, all different flavors but with the same hint of disgusting thrills candy from the 80s. Its pollutes the flavors and I'm not sure why its in them. Not a good time
Authorities found this benzodiazepines in juice around Chilliwack, is that why?
Are these guys finding it hard to get supplies like nicotine?
Its been a horrible time with it, I went there 7 times in person to speak to the owner and he's never there, nobody there knows anything about what I'm talking about and just deny anything and he never returned communication with me about it.
I'm not the only one either.
So has anyone else noticed anything? I was buying PG nicotine but it turned into basically poison. People I made juice for called it death juice ffs.
The staff did exchange my nicotine 3 or 4 times and I finally went with VG vic because like I said, the PG was death.
thanks

BigEmptySky

Member For 5 Years
Well, lets see.........

You've now posted the same exact thing on Reddit and the ECF. Both told you that you do not have a clue with what you are doing with DIY. I agree 100%.

Trying to bash a reputable online seller like DIY Ejuice in Canada, where many DIY'ers get their supplies from and are pleased with, is truly fucking dumb on your part.

In addition, trying to tie them to "benzodiazepines in juice around Chilliwack" is completely irresponsible. Me thinks you are just a low life troublemaker.

Here is the complete Canadian health alert:

DIY Ejuice does not sell cannabis cartridges or any cannabis products.

From what I've seen on Reddit and ECF you are a problematic personality.

VU Sponsors