DIY concentrate Pink Lemonade.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Zombie Blood by Good Life Vapor.
So very damn fucking awesome.
9 out of 10 stars on the picky bitch scale.
That's a good one but my favorite from them is Spook Sauce. Getting ready to break it out. That's my fall time vape. Oh yeah!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

KEWB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Onto Blue Dew from Puff Vapors LV. Blueberry Mountain Dew. It's really good. Just got done trying Crunchberry custard from them as well. Both were really good. I thought they're Baja Blast was gonna steal the show but surprisingly it was #3 for me. Blue Dew and Crunchberry Custard are pretty much tied. Overall I'm enjoying the juices from them. I'll have to make another order sometime.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DIY Real Flavors French Toast Extract at 2%. I already made up a 100ml of it at 2% but think I might try upping it 2.5 or 3% next time I make a batch.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pear fusion

VAPE ON

Absolutely love pear juices. Perfect pear by vape kitchen is the best I've ever had but it's a premium so I don't buy it often.

Tried to make it, made some good pear juices but not on the same level... nowhere close.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Absolutely love pear juices. Perfect pear by vape kitchen is the best I've ever had but it's a premium so I don't buy it often.

Tried to make it, made some good pear juices but not on the same level... nowhere close.

I love anything pear and peaches dude...
Peach tobacco pear tobacco
Yummmm
Vape kitchen? Hmmm

VAPE ON

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, it's regular stupid B&M price juice but it really is a juice that you HAVE to try if you're into pear.

There's a shop down the street from me that has it and every couple months I feel like giving them $13 or whatevers for 15ml but it is the one that is worth it. :cloud:

Last edited:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, all this made me go grab a 15ml.

As I was checking out on the square tablet deal the guy goes into the back room and comes out with this 120ml bottle that a regular that loves this shit ordered but said it was mixed with too much flavor. Guessing it just needed to steep cuz it's perfect... pear.
$13 for a 15ml and a slightly used 120ml is not a bad price :bingo:
Vapor spot rules!!!!!!

20160917_145721-1.jpg

Last edited:

xArca9xGmain

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaporized (local shop) Butterbeer with a kennedy 24 on a reuleaux rx200. Cuz I'm a wizard Harry

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be finishing off the 30ml bottle of PB Sin I just got.Opened it last night and it is already mostly gone.Can't remember the last time I killed a bottle so quickly...Yes it is that damn good.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait until you try PB Sin...Cheers!
I haven't vaped this but def need to try adding some PB to the kriga v1/v2 clones I adapted (swapped out ry4 double for ry4 asian due to diacetyl concerns at first, but later bought some ry4a to try and compare).

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I only had their Raspberry Custard so I really can't compare. My favorite Strawberry Custard is Doodlebugs but this is a close 2nd. My all time favorite Strawberry vape is Carnival by Fivefold.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Nice to know. Might try out Carnival sometime, price is good.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Humble Juice Hopscotch, one of the better butterscotch juices simple and delicious.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4074b4067eaaed66a2b86559c0df2073.jpg

VAPE ON

KaibigangOzzie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Im vaping my own juice.
Babies barf milk.
Taste like infants milk

1a2c2445af35fd18bbcde11d0f5f3b18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KaibigangOzzie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I tried baby's milk before, if you can make it sweeter it's good man

VAPE ON

The infants milk okay?
Not the 3 yrs old and up.
But yeah if i can add sweetener the taste will be better. I actually like the taste of it.

Better than my cuttwood boss reserve

405b7ae78dd3a3bbb35f5d5c4dd9b74d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors