Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I crave that and had some a few months ago for nostalgia. Other than Boba's Bounty, which was a complex sweet tobacco, Deadly Sin was my first desert style vape, still one of my all time greatest, and I still compare my bakeries/deserts to it. Heard about DS from Phil Busardo and was introduced to Good Life ever since.
I started ordering after that video too. I have a 120ml of their Raspberry Donut that I just have not been able to get to yet. I have way to many juices ahead of it but I can't wait to eventually try it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No but I do like Deadly Sin but its one of those juices I have to be in the mood for. Not an adv for me. Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Agree. Every once and again, but not adv. Really really sweet vapes I don't like in my cricket at high wattages. But regulated in a tank, they're very good or dripping ever so often.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've said before and I'll say it as many times as needed Legend by Heather's Heavenly Vapes beats the pants off Boba's Bounty.
You mean The Revolution?

I might have to check that out. Does it have that "Boba Thump"? Another reason why I enjoyed Boba in my early vaping days, throat hit, kept me off the Newsports. Just that I can't vape at high wattages at work, don't want to bother people around me and I share an office space with someone. When I do get a throat hit, it satisfies me. When I don't, I'll tend to keep vaping non stop until I'm satisfied. It's why I still drip 3/6mg nic at home or around and about and 12mg nic tanks for work or closed spaces.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No but I do like Deadly Sin but its one of those juices I have to be in the mood for. Not an adv for me.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
Agree. Every once and again, but not adv. Really really sweet vapes I don't like in my cricket at high wattages. But regulated in a tank, they're very good or dripping ever so often.
Reading that saddened me.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might have to check that out. Does it have that "Boba Thump"? Another reason why I enjoyed Boba in my early vaping days, throat hit, kept me off the Newsports. Just that I can't vape at high wattages at work, don't want to bother people around me and I share an office space with someone. When I do get a throat hit, it satisfies me. When I don't, I'll tend to keep vaping non stop until I'm satisfied. It's why I still drip 3/6mg nic at home or around and about and 12mg nic tanks for work or closed spaces.
It's got a good solid thump at 12mg and slightly soft thump at 6mg.
A couple years ago I vaped (Legend) at 18mg that had more kick than a Chuck Norris movie.

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
f1e281f44cf1f25c35302751d6c51d3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Bee's Knees by Lovela

Replaced Five Pawns as my 3rd favorite premium e-juice company. Very unique flavor this is, as I was getting bored lately with the normal backery, cereal, creamy juices; full on pure in your face flavor, no mute at all. A very complex vape as I've been doing the budget thing for the last 2 weeks. Thought I'd treat myself to something new and different. First time I tried. Hit gold. Going back again and trying the others..

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg

This is the best cookie vape I've ever had. Although its not a cookie, I'd rank it right up there with Loaded Glazed Donuts in terms of flavor.

Last edited:

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did the same. tired of the same old juice so I went out and splurged on the new sick boy MBYC fried. It is freaking phenomenal. One of the best juices I have tried in a very long time thumbs up to SickBoy

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cannoli Be Nuts. Some good stuff. John Nathan did it again.

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My wife is doing the cannoli be mine and she loves it have not heard of cannoli be nuts. Will have to check that out

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pralines vanilla ice cream custard. Yummy yummy yummy

Sounds like good stuff... I does the label say "sick boy" ? Is that who makes it or is the name of the flavor? Sorry for the bombardment of questions.

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No you're fine it's OK. Sick Boy is the name of the juice company MBYC fried is the brand the flavor I guess you can say

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am super super picky about my juices it can't have any kind of chemical taste at all. This line of juice just came out. Sick boy has been around for a good while.

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't know how to link but if you're asking what or who has it giantVapes.com has it

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That pucker Berry looks like a juice I would love. I like berry flavors.

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cannoli be mine destroys cotton and coils three days it's gunked up so bad.
bc00a583f29877724dcd016f41eafcfd.jpg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cannoli be mine destroys cotton and coils three days it's gunked up so bad.
bc00a583f29877724dcd016f41eafcfd.jpg

Lol, my wicks have never looked like that after vaping any of the Cannoli Be juices. That juice line is just straight up awesome. By the way, who gives a shit what it does to your wicks. It's all about the flavor. Does it taste great? Just rewick, smfh.

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh yeah she loves it she just showed them to me tonight so I'll change them first thing in the morning but the flavor she says is awesome

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good Life The Revolution. Raspberry sugar donut. Not the best Raspberry Donut I ever had but very good.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@ej1024, I put in my order for the 10 15ml bottle sample pack, then after I'm done vaping my balls off, I'm going to 120ml my faves.. hope to add some of their stuff to my rotation.

VU Sponsors