Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
TMAXX's Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie Born on date of 5/16 and still tasty can't wait until it ages a bit more.

Now trying out the Blueberry Yogurt and I said I would never be vaping yogurt?? Pretty good right out of the vape mail and can't wait for it to age.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Switched to my DIY Strawberry Cheesecake and just refilled the tank.....:ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice:

vape-on-you-shall-yoda.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Having fresh perked coffee and enjoying my DIY Tobacco with a hint of clove and berries.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Funny how you Google Red Tobacco and you get so many hits for e-Liquid. Have to scroll down to find a true Tobacco link.........

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking that Tobacco e-Liquid was becoming a passing fancy but it is the best cure for a touch of vapers tongue.

That was one of the first links!

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was thinking that Tobacco e-Liquid was becoming a passing fancy but it is the best cure for a touch of vapers tongue.
It really is. It's what got me to quit smoking years ago so I always have some around. It's good with coffee in the morning and good for vapors tongue after all those flavors.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have found that deserts and some creamy flavors give a touch of vapers tongue faster than things like Fruits or Tobaccos.

Jvapes Kooky Loops 3mg and Jvapes Yellow Sub 3mg.

These are probably the two best juices I've ever tasted. Really, everything I've tried from these guys is amazing.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
DIY Tobacco with my coffee like most days but I did start out with some DIY Bakery this morning.

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaping mitten custard right now and then switching to Watermelon Crack by B-X vapor(great company btw and good prices)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I been through a whole menu tonight started with a Tropical Fruit DIY, then went to a Strawberry Lava Cheesecake with Coconut Cream and now a Blueberry Yogurt.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg

The hunt for the perfect donut coninues.. Sweet Clouds blueberry donut. So far so good. I also picked up the apple and strawberry flavor.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am vaping TMAXX's Blueberry Yogurt at present since switching from Doodlebugs Blueberry Crumble I was vaping most of the morning. I guess I am in a Blue Mood today.......

:cool:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Loaded Glazed Donuts. Spot on Krispy Creme glazed donut. Nice vape.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

That's my new go to juice that I always have on hand. I've vaped about 1000mls of the stuff since I first discovered it. While it doesn't require steeping and taste amazing out of the mail, it gets even better with time.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's my new go to juice that I always have on hand. I've vaped about 1000mls of the stuff since I first discovered it. While it doesn't require steeping and taste amazing out of the mail, it gets even better with time.
Ejuice Mafia has the 120 on sale for $20.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the heads up just ordered it 20 bucks for 120mls that i dont have to mix myself is not a bad deal at all. Hope the juice is as good as yall say it is.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Np bro, if you like Krispy Creme glazed donuts then you'll love it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vaping a Tobacco blend like most mornings although same Baked Cinnamon Roll DIY might be next.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the heads up just ordered it 20 bucks for 120mls that i dont have to mix myself is not a bad deal at all. Hope the juice is as good as yall say it is.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Ecig empire had it for 18.95 the other night so I ordered 2 bottles. Then I decided I'd order one more and when I when back to the page a few minutes later it was back to the original $23. I'll def check out ejuice mafia.

DARKSIGNAL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Punch'd blue razz. It's a near perfect sour punch straw juice and surprisingly good for all day vaping. Might actually be my new favorite.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Currently vaping Backwoods Blends Berry Crunch. Was in the mood for some cereal this morning.

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaping mittenvapors mitten cookie. Its nice and sweet with a touch of blueberry. Depending on how long I need to steep the juice I have coming I will keep vaping this stuff.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vaping mittenvapors mitten cookie. Its nice and sweet with a touch of blueberry. Depending on how long I need to steep the juice I have coming I will keep vaping this stuff.
Vaping Mitten Superman. At first I didn't like it but after a nice long steep its a great summer vape.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Was vaping Backwoods Blends Berry Crunch but switched to Tobacco DIY after lunch and then to a DIY Tropical Fruit Blend

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now back to the Berry Crunch to empty the tank while deciding on what is next

VU Sponsors