What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Delicious! !!! Lol

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers. our family and I appreciate all you guys have done these past few months. R.I.P dad, I love you and I miss you!
6/3/49 - 4/9/16

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Delicious! !!! Lol

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers. our family and I appreciate all you guys have done these past few months. R.I.P dad, I love you and I miss you!
6/3/49 - 4/9/16
sadhug.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Switching from Pineapple to my Morning Tobacco Blend waiting on the coffee to perk.............

Good Morning

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Chicago Classic Smoke by Vapor 4 Life is going in my RSST. Despite being a free sample from a contest, I am enjoying it for its quality. Yummy tobacco & chocolate. :) May need to give them some customs later on.

Hope your coffee is good @SteveS45, have a great day too. :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Morley always good and always fresh perked! I was still sleepy when I made it this morning so a bit strong today but still tasty. Have never found a Coffee Flavored e-Liquid that was palatable though.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
White Label Juice Co. - Peaches & Cream

6/3/49 - 4/9/16

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Purple Cow- a DIY mix from a recipe I got here on VU.
HIC had posted it. Pretty good!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What does a Yogurt favored vape taste like? I like yogurt but not sure how it would be in a vape. Many of the foods or deserts I like don't tickle my taste buds when vaped. I have personally never tried a yogurt one.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What does a Yogurt favored vape taste like? I like yogurt but not sure how it would be in a vape. Many of the foods or deserts I like don't tickle my taste buds when vaped. I have personally never tried a yogurt one.
Try The Schwartz Upside or Downside...they are spot on yogurt flavors. I have tried other yogurt vapes and nothing compares to those two. The Upside is a strawberry yogurt and the Downside is a blueberry yogurt....try there first before anything else.

6/3/49 - 4/9/16

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To some, yogurt Vapes taste like puke.

Thanks for the Honest opinion! That is what I am picturing in my head! :gaah:
Or you can go by that guys opinion and think it tastes like puke.....like I said try The Schwartz....not even remotely bad whatsoever...

6/3/49 - 4/9/16

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for your suggestion but you have not said what you think it tastes like. I know you said Strawberry and Blueberry flavors but more curious as to the taste and not what flavor it is.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for your suggestion but you have not said what you think it tastes like. I know you said Strawberry and Blueberry flavors but more curious as to the taste and not what flavor it is.
Pretty much what a really good fruit on the bottom yogurt is like.

6/3/49 - 4/9/16

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cannoli Be One and Texas Rebel Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Both awesome with a cup of coffee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

BluelineVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
50/50 mix of fuzzy tatas and strawberry lemonade both from verde valley vapes dripper ratio. Its been amazing recently

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just loaded a tank up with some Casey Jones Maineline Reserve Mangyo. Spot on Chobani Mango yogurt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I am out of all my flavours, but I was vaping one of my favourite local flavours called Blue Ballz. A sweet/sour blue raspberry that I DIY'd with another local called Elven Life Support, which is a sour melon and menthol flavour. But as I'm all out, I'm vaping my fiance's juice called Cake or Death, it's a white cake with a berry undertone. I don't particularly like it, but payday is next Friday... *cries*

VU Sponsors