CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeti Vapes - Stashu

Awesome Dulce de Leche flavor!

Prayers are needed once again for my dad!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4de7020279797a867ab4584c4ca1ba00.jpg

BTB power TRIP
Rx200/MTANK RDTA
85watts .21 ohms

Vape On

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4de7020279797a867ab4584c4ca1ba00.jpg

BTB power TRIP
Rx200/MTANK RDTA
85watts .21 ohms

Vape On
What flavor is the power trip?

Never mind, looked it up and sounds interesting. How's the coconut? Seems like that would be a tough one to pull off.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What flavor is the power trip?

Never mind, looked it up and sounds interesting. How's the coconut? Seems like that would be a tough one to pull off.
It's good VAPE while drinking vodka
Lol
Watermelon/coconut bro
It's there

Vape On

decisively_unsure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Moll from Ace of Vapez "Toptier". Ice cream and strawberry with a hint of Marshmallow. Lovely!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
King's Crest - Duchess
Absolutely one of my favorites!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I am the worst ever. Ive got have a dozen juices around me at any one time and I just squirt whatever on it and keep on vaping. its only embarrassing when people ask me what flavor it is and always funny when someone wants to give it a try. sure take a toot of 6 week old coils, 3 week old cotton and 30 different flavors run through it . its kinda like blending a dessert pot luck and sprinkling coffee on it once in awhile

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
King's Crest - Duchess
Absolutely one of my favorites!

Don't know what's going on with your pops but my thoughts and prayers are with him!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't know what's going on with your pops but my thoughts and prayers are with him!
Thank you so much. I truly appreciate it. He's been fighting cancer for 4 years now. This past year it became terminal. The past few months have been the roughest for him. He's getting sick a lot, and has been in and out of the hospital frequently. Right now he's home, but still in pain. He's currently on 2 Fentanyl patches, and also on 2 prescriptions of dilaudid. He has been dramatically losing weight as well. He's trying to live his life out the way he wants to. He doesn't want to go back on chemo. So we think he has a couple months left, but he has defied a lot of those odds. So we've been asking for prayers throughout our community, and I have been asking on here too. I would like to think it has been working, because his current pain isn't as bad as it has been!

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am the worst ever. Ive got have a dozen juices around me at any one time and I just squirt whatever on it and keep on vaping. its only embarrassing when people ask me what flavor it is and always funny when someone wants to give it a try. sure take a toot of 6 week old coils, 3 week old cotton and 30 different flavors run through it . its kinda like blending a dessert pot luck and sprinkling coffee on it once in awhile
Glad I'm not the only one who drips whatever on their cotton lmao. Go from a Apple pie to a creamy chocolate over to a strawmellon blend. The whole time my gfs looking at me like I'm crazy lol

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

MadCowsGoMooo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
a6f8c1284c668e53fc3f25530b080c1c.jpg
I'm currently in my bed vaping on CAP New York Cheese Cake using Uwell Crown & Smok Xpro M80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Slim's Jamaican Rum (@$23 /100mls) which taste's exactly like the Pirate Juice the local B&M sells for $20 for 30ml. i guess its possible some store rebrand their suppliers stuff as their own.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you so much. I truly appreciate it. He's been fighting cancer for 4 years now. This past year it became terminal. The past few months have been the roughest for him. He's getting sick a lot, and has been in and out of the hospital frequently. Right now he's home, but still in pain. He's currently on 2 Fentanyl patches, and also on 2 prescriptions of dilaudid. He has been dramatically losing weight as well. He's trying to live his life out the way he wants to. He doesn't want to go back on chemo. So we think he has a couple months left, but he has defied a lot of those odds. So we've been asking for prayers throughout our community, and I have been asking on here too. I would like to think it has been working, because his current pain isn't as bad as it has been!

A lot of times the treatment is worse than the disease. Hope things turn around.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dutch apple by TVM

Vape On
I've really been getting into apple flavors lately. Mohawk makes one called "Summer Blues" (I think I posted it somewhere in this thread) and its a tart green apple pie. Definitely worth a try.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cuttwood Unicorn Milk. After all the hype Ive heard about this and people saying its the best Strawberry Milk vape out there I finally bought it for 50% off at a closing sale. Ill tell you what. Ive got a 120ml bottle of strawberry custard juice thats just as good with nearly the same flavor and that 120ml bottle cost less than a 16.5 ml bottle of Cuttwood at full price.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cuttwood Unicorn Milk. After all the hype Ive heard about this and people saying its the best Strawberry Milk vape out there I finally bought it for 50% off at a closing sale. Ill tell you what. Ive got a 120ml bottle of strawberry custard juice thats just as good with nearly the same flavor and that 120ml bottle cost less than a 16.5 ml bottle of Cuttwood at full price.

I felt the same way about it. It's decent but I've had much better at a far more reasonable price.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I felt the same way about it. It's decent but I've had much better at a far more reasonable price.

The Vape Mall has really great juices that are comparable to the big juice vendors. I love that company! :)

Prayers are still needed for my dad!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
50/50? Interesting. I have not had a 50/50 blend since my pen vape days
Basically all of the Space Jam juices are 50/50 blend.....I think they are all enjoyable :)

chaz101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry for the mis-post.

Korean Jesus is the name. Citrus fruity flavor. Gotta love some of these juice flavor names.
Tastes nothing like Jesus. Korean or any other kind. ;)
Kim who makes the Korean Jesus...sounds interesting.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kim who makes the Korean Jesus...sounds interesting.
Korean Jesus is from the movie 21 Jump Street...it's a play on the place where their operations are held. An old Korean church lmao!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bubble gum favor and milk tea favor from SkyZZ Vape Store
Whoa! Bubble Tea vape? That's something I haven't heard of! How is that?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors