Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Normally I'm not too fond of berries, but "blackberry breeze" sounds interesting! Is there a recipe posted somewhere, or is this a purchased juice?
It's a vapewild flavor. I'm sure I could make it myself. Got a bottle to try in my beeze 2 and loved it so just kept buying. But lasts a while in the breeze

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Sounds yummy ! Did you DIY? If so, where to find or would you give up/share the the recipe?

Same with this one.

I do not DIY-
I got the Strawberry and Grape Tartz from a great sale at Flawless a few months ago
$4.99 for a 2 pack so 200 ml for $4.99- I bought a bunch
https://www.flawlessvapeshop.com/co...les/products/tartz-bundle-200ml-all-2-flavors
Taste is pretty good, I like them both. Got 2 120 mls bottles of Loaded Apple Fritter too- love that stuff!

20190112_132209.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do not DIY-
I got the Strawberry and Grape Tartz from a great sale at Flawless a few months ago
https://www.flawlessvapeshop.com/co...les/products/tartz-bundle-200ml-all-2-flavors
Taste is pretty good, I like them both. Got 2 120 mls bottles of Loaded Apple Fritter too- love that stuff!

View attachment 132560

Thanks, Snap!
That was a great price. At that price I would've snatched up a bunch too. I'll check out their site .

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I do not DIY-

View attachment 132560

Probably beats the heck out of the $9000 some of us have invested in DIY, eh? Just teasin. I'm in for a penny, in for a pound at this point. :blowkiss:

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dipped into my stash of Blue Mist Vaping's Rob's Blackjack today. Have had a 120ml bottle of 24mg for a long time now.
First the company changed names to Azure, then finally went kaput, then came back again. :D

IDK if the new is the same recipe or not as the old, have to try it sometime.

K6P3SXz.jpg

I diluted down to about 12mg, about as far as I can before losing the flavor. It'll have to do.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Apple fritter. Im gonna have to make some of that. Sounds good

Loaded Apple Fritter is very good- like a nice apple danish- yum!
There is a light cinnamon in it.
Loaded Glaze Doughnuts is really good too!
I need to try their other flavors!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
DIY Queenside, also a new mix that might work, an adaptation of a clone of Beard No. 32 (banana nut bread, brown sugar, waffle, bavarian cream, cinnamon spice, tad of gingerbread)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sangria DIY with a nice Glass of Villa Armando while I am grilling a couple of Racks of Ribs on the Gas BBQ right near the side door. Yeah I know "GAS" but too fucking cold to be building a fire and needing to watch what I am cooking.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The very last little bit of my initial mix of Cinnaflakes. I'm going to try a V2, but will probably hate it and go back to the OG.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Normally I dislike pineapple, but I had this leftover bit of ADV's 24/7 Pineapple someone gave me.
I mixed it with some of my DIY Gooey Cinnamon Roll in an RDA today, and it was pretty great.

IMG_20190303_113346.jpg

Kinda like a strudel or something. :)

VU Sponsors