Become a Patron!

what do genuine VTC4's cost from where you are?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi people. I was just looking on reddit, and saw some of the prices people pay for these batteries, and was like waaaaatt.

I have ordered mine from my normal vaping store, which has good standing in the UK and on UK forums, called myepack. They was £7.50 a battery. Compared to some redditors, I realised this was quite cheap.

What, where you live, would a genuine vtc4 cost you from a reputable vendor?

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
$8 plus shipping in stock from a several reputable sources here in the US. Free case if you order two. One has a 15% discount so a pair - shipped - would go $15.30. No case.

Last edited:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh, similar price then (If you compare a dollar to the same as a pound worth for worth) I thought maybe I was getting them super cheap or something, so thought best check.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only local shop with a web presense charges $12 for lg he4 and Samsung 25r cells, $14 for hg4's, and $18 for vtc 5's. This is about par with all of the other local shops.

We get raped on everything here in Canada though.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Local shops are above sane prices lets just kept it at that.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have any real "local' shops, the shop I use is about 26 miles away that I order from Located in East London, Myepack, and they get great reviews in the UK so I will stick with them. They are not one of the top shops when you google vaping buy or vape shop, but they have great customer service, are fairly priced, label clones as clones, and genuine products are genuine, verified by scratch off code on certain items, so I trust them.

Even on the phone when I bought my first RDA, they didn't send me to the most expensive, it was actually one of their cheaper ones they advised, that was when I realised they wasn't all about profit.

I don't know if they have a brick and mortar store in London, but I know their website is great. Tommorow I have 150 juicy watts arriving in a box with a pair of VTC4's for it and also a pair of 25`R's for it for vaping under 90-100 (Which will be like 99% of the time lol, I only got it as it was only £5 more than the 100, and made sense to me, thats a pound for every 10 watts, not bad value lol).

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't have any real "local' shops, the shop I use is about 26 miles away that I order from Located in East London, Myepack, and they get great reviews in the UK so I will stick with them. They are not one of the top shops when you google vaping buy or vape shop, but they have great customer service, are fairly priced, label clones as clones, and genuine products are genuine, verified by scratch off code on certain items, so I trust them.

Even on the phone when I bought my first RDA, they didn't send me to the most expensive, it was actually one of their cheaper ones they advised, that was when I realised they wasn't all about profit.

I don't know if they have a brick and mortar store in London, but I know their website is great. Tommorow I have 150 juicy watts arriving in a box with a pair of VTC4's for it and also a pair of 25`R's for it for vaping under 90-100 (Which will be like 99% of the time lol, I only got it as it was only £5 more than the 100, and made sense to me, thats a pound for every 10 watts, not bad value lol).

What is the name of their website

VU Sponsors