Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure Wally World can have them make some. They buy enough from China.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or they could just order a shit load from Fasttech and relabel it.

Steve St

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rewicked my TVF8 and Serpent SMM. Threw in some Apple Carmel "mix your own" from Vista Vapors that has been steeping for 4 weeks, took 4 hits and threw up. Dumped the Vista juice down the drain, rewicked and cleaned the TFV8 and filled with NZT-48 from VW and all better, filled the Serpent with Smurf Cake and in few more hits will call it a night.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Busy vape day for me. Received the CSMNT RDA (which is was awesome) and 2 Innokin Eurus RDAs in vapemail. Put new coil and wick in the serpent smm. Cleaned and stored the baby beast, Tsunami, an RTA I won and haven't used, and another sub ohm tank I won and am not impressed with. Organized my empty box and back up storage. Now only have 6 devices in use. 3 tube mechs and 3 regulated mods, 4 RDAs, 1 RTA, and one big baby beast. Oh and charged batteries. All this while doing battle with a kitten who wants to be all in everything.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Couldn't sleep so I got up and washed all my spare gear, including my Pico Squeeze, as I wanted to change the flavor in it. I also made some juice. Thought I'd experiment and mix a little of almost every fruity flavor I have. Man, it turned out good. I'm calling it Khassy's Island Paradise. :)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got enraged.

Vandy Vape, courtesy of the soon to be released Pulse BF from what I can gather, has decided that only authorized vendors will have their warranties honored on all products. I happen to own a couple VV RDAs from a now UNauthorized vendor. So apparently, fuck me? One of these has already had warranty service on it, mind you.

Granted, this is pure speculation, maybe they'll honor warranties on older purchases, who knows. No wording to that effect though. Friggin' lovely.

Alternately, my husband is ticked enough hes offering to buy me new RDAs for my squonkers if i let him throw the VV ones away and video it, in addition to supplementing my planned drip set up purchase, so hey, silver lining? I get to do some shopping xD

(I think I'm to cheap to let him throw them away, honestly, and its not like it hurts anyone involved if he does, they've already made their money)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VDW & trying to prune dyi start up list.

I really hope you don't DYI (Do Yourself In), you're much too nice. ;)

And remember... you don't have to buy all that junk at the same time -- a little here, a little there, and before you know it, you'll have a whole kitchen full of DIY crap. ;)

Andria

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I really hope you don't DYI (Do Yourself In), you're much too nice. ;)

And remember... you don't have to buy all that junk at the same time -- a little here, a little there, and before you know it, you'll have a whole kitchen full of DIY crap. ;)

Andria
Thanks. I'm having problems deciding what nic to order. I'm at 9mg and like a smooth vape, no th. Got tired of messing with list & recoiled a Nano & combined some just ok juices, came out pretty good.:)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I'm having problems deciding what nic to order. I'm at 9mg and like a smooth vape, no th. Got tired of messing with list & recoiled a Nano & combined some just ok juices, came out pretty good.:)

Well, taste in nicotine seems to be as subjective as for flavors. Some folks hate TH so much, they're willing to pay twice as much for super-pure-refined nicotine (like the high-end stuff at VapersTek).... while most pretty much feel that nicotine is nicotine, and then there's a few of us that really want good TH, and went out on a limb for VapersTek TH Nicotine (which really wasn't any different from all other "regular" nicotine, it just wasn't VapersTek super-smooth stuff).

For the smoothest possible vape... bring down the nic level as fast as it's comfortable for you to do, because even though high-PG does contribute to solid throat hit, TH is mostly from the nicotine. You can spend the big bucks for the super-refined stuff, but even with that, lower nic level will give a smoother vape.

One thing though... when you buy 100mg nicotine, you really don't have to go all in and buy a liter at a time, when first starting out and trying out different kinds; go for the smallest size they offer, to see if you like it, because you don't use much at all, in a mix, when you're using 100mg -- 120ml will last a good while. I bought 120ml bottles for over a year, before I finally started buying half-liters, for freezer storage. The more you buy at once, the more glass bottles you'll need for storing it... that's why I always suggest just buying a little at a time, and maybe one box of bottles; it lets you get invested in all the necessary items without breaking the bank.

Andria

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hmmmmm.....rinsed out a few tanks I don't use....they're heading to storage. Ordered a gold Cobra complete the collection. Tried to figure out why my Tobeco is leaking. Filled a few tanks and charged a few batteries. :D

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Worked out in the yard all day doing hurricane clean up & helped clean up my 94yr old neighbor's yard before he comes back home tomorrow while vaping on some juice I mixed up last night. My everything hurts now!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Hope your damage not too bad. Sounds like you'd be a good neighbor to have. Hope your feeling less sore soon.:)

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Organized my stuff and ran my newly acquired pharoah rta through its paces.

0356a6ce68ccb89e254d89b6e99e9fe6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Just went on my first VDW for a while. It was short but it was good and the pooch is happy camper :). Gotta love it :bliss:

Re-wired the Aqua V2 tonight. I gotta get another one of these puppies before they are totally out of production. Not many available anymore.
:stars:

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got enraged.

Vandy Vape, courtesy of the soon to be released Pulse BF from what I can gather, has decided that only authorized vendors will have their warranties honored on all products. I happen to own a couple VV RDAs from a now UNauthorized vendor. So apparently, fuck me? One of these has already had warranty service on it, mind you.

Granted, this is pure speculation, maybe they'll honor warranties on older purchases, who knows. No wording to that effect though. Friggin' lovely.

Alternately, my husband is ticked enough hes offering to buy me new RDAs for my squonkers if i let him throw the VV ones away and video it, in addition to supplementing my planned drip set up purchase, so hey, silver lining? I get to do some shopping xD

(I think I'm to cheap to let him throw them away, honestly, and its not like it hurts anyone involved if he does, they've already made their money)
This was an issue with a well known vender that many people use. It's nice when China decided the way around fixing an issue is by removing authorized venders. You know this is where it started because you know unauthorized venders receive different stuff than the authorized venders.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made some Hic's lemon pudding cake and built my new Wake Mod RTA. That build was a learning experience. I have never used a postless deck.

I love my Rose V3's with their postless decks. Honestly, it's not about the postless thing, the atty just rocks for me with my vape style. Having said that, postless is OK .. not a game changer, but a neat way to get it done :)

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LOL, thanks for the encouragement Letitia :)

It really is great to be out there with the pooch again. Thought it would take longer to get back to it, but I'm a stubborn old coot! That serves me well sometimes and sometimes not so much, but it turns out interesting often enough to make me keep at it
yes3.gif

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made a bunch of juice today.
60 ml of RY4
5 x 15 ml bottles of other flavors for taste testing.

Swapped out my coil and wicking and I am currently squonking away on my first DIY coil that came out perfectly. I am finding it easier to wrap them without using the wrapping tools in the Coilmaster case. Anyone else find it easier to just do it by hand?

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
60 ml of RY4

Swapped out my coil and wicking and I am currently squonking away on my first DIY coil that came out perfectly. I am finding it easier to wrap them without using the wrapping tools in the Coilmaster case. Anyone else find it easier to just do it by hand?
Depends on the wire. If it's regular wire, non clapton, I'll use the tools because I can cut the lengths first and knock the coils out in no time.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I put a pair of tortuosity coils (from the skynet kit) in my Crystal ball late last night. Literally zero ramp up time. Too low to dry burn on the tab, but on my zenith at the lowest setting (2.7v, don't know how to convert to watts) they were glowing within a second.

When I first got them, I thought it was a dimpled wire, but after taking this pic I see that it's twisted. I don't know how coil master did it but it's a real good coil. Better than any round wire I've used, and probably better than the dual parallel that I love.
18b4e33f1ef684f2a4de9152306beb83.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
60 ml of RY4

Mmm, ry4. Good stuff!

I use the metal rods just so I know what size of coil I'll end up with and maybe the "handle" part of it but the rest I've been using less and less. I usually use too much pressure and my wraps end up overlapping.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pick up this parallel box from my ex wife for 5 bucks. She doesn't know enough about ohms law to mess with building so I just do it to help her out.
dfba82655485bcade0cc1f012ac1dbfa.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Besides vape a lot and post a few inane wise cracks?

Hmmm, retested a shake and vape after a 24 hour steep, pretty good

Looked for the dremmel to reem out a bf pin that protrudes and but failed to locate in moving mess

Tried to make an attie trade (new Titanium Flave 22 for a V1 Nuppin with lots of add-ons) but failed on that one too

Successfully serviced my rigs for work tomorrow, Little Orca/Goon 22 combo, Little Orca/Titanium Flave 22 combo, and the good old Merlin/60W iStick combo

VU Sponsors