Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So yesterday my Asmodus Barrage RDA showed up from Fasstek. I haven't set it up yet or anything. I check the forum today to see my name mentioned a bunch of times in the alerts. I won another one from SourceMore! I'm going to be Barrage'n out here one of these days.

I watched a sort of review for it by Jai Haze. He was extremely butt hurt on how it looks. I guess he made a RDA that looks like it, the 504 or whatever. He admitted that his RDA or whatever wasn't the first with the heat sinks look but he's still pissed at Thesis lol. Get over yourself Jai!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So yesterday my Asmodus Barrage RDA showed up from Fasstek. I haven't set it up yet or anything. I check the forum today to see my name mentioned a bunch of times in the alerts. I won another one from SourceMore! I'm going to be Barrage'n out here one of these days.

I watched a sort of review for it by Jai Haze. He was extremely butt hurt on how it looks. I guess he made a RDA that looks like it, the 504 or whatever. He admitted that his RDA or whatever wasn't the first with the heat sinks look but he's still pissed at Thesis lol. Get over yourself Jai!

Maybe Jai copied his from the Hussar RDTA. :giggle:

DSCF0124__77382.1499897717.380.380.JPG

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My older Hussar clone RTAs vape great, but filling them is a test of patience.

Seems okay so far - but there was a ton of maintenance to do on it before I could even get it together. The base would not hold the tank, and the cap you have to remove to fill would not budge

Lots of love, cleaning, slicking up and it is pretty easy - now

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Seems okay so far - but there was a ton of maintenance to do on it before I could even get it together. The base would not hold the tank, and the cap you have to remove to fill would not budge

Lots of love, cleaning, slicking up and it is pretty easy - now

That's partly the same problem I had - the top cap that covers the fill slot is damn near impossible to get off, and also everything fit together so snugly that I couldn't turn the tank tube to shut off the juice control.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's partly the same problem I had - the top cap that covers the fill slot is damn near impossible to get off, and also everything fit together so snugly that I couldn't turn the tank tube to shut off the juice control.

A little silicone and it is fitting together and snapping in place, turning, etc like a champ

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Maybe Jai copied his from the Hussar RDTA.

Maybe Jai copied his from the Hussar RDTA.

Maybe Jai is still just one great big mangina and gaping asshole

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Other than vaping and hanging out here, stopped by a new-to-me local vape shop to see if they stocked any of the blueberry juices I wanted to try. They had the one at the top of my list, and the price wasn't bad, either. Bought it, swapped it into one of my Falcon Kings. Vaped some more :)

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got off to a bad start...bad friday....vape related

Sent from a very cloudy room

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sent money to someone why was I supposed to send to..lol

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing too exciting here. Rewicked and cleaned my coils (tastes better so that's a plus).

Did boring crap like filling up smaller bottles of vg. Got a gallon jug and my 500ml bottles from nic river (river supply) were empty. The gallon was cold in a storage room so had to warm it up some so it'd pour. Kind of interesting, the new vg smells better than the old stuff. The original vg I got from nic river was palm derived I think, though double checking it doesn't specify. Maybe not? Anyway it had a slight alcohol smell. I've tasted it plain, vaped it plain and didn't really notice an off flavor but those empty bottles I got a very faint alcohol smell.

I smelled the new stuff, no alcohol scent at all, smells sweeter. Maybe it'll be sweeter, who knows. Liquid barn says their vg is palm based (where I got the gal jug from). Yes, I have this quirk where I often smell things. lol. (No I won't smell your fingers). Still have a ways to go before I've completely finished off the old vg and get to crack into the new stuff. Will be interesting to see how that pans out.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
i just refilled, vaped and charged today.

Ohh and cleaned the inside of my windshield. For sure vape related.
I had to do the same this morning. I can go all summer with my sunroof vented and don't touch the windows, now that it's cold it'll be a weekly job.

Mixed some more juice, got my blue Armageddon squonk set up for the first time, hits great. Really like this little mod.

I need to rewick some rda's that are my dailies, maybe tomorrow.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to do the same this morning. I can go all summer with my sunroof vented and don't touch the windows, now that it's cold it'll be a weekly job.

Mixed some more juice, got my blue Armageddon squonk set up for the first time, hits great. Really like this little mod.

I need to rewick some rda's that are my dailies, maybe tomorrow.

Yesterday I noticed that needs to be done with ours - but I didn't do anything about it today, lol
Rain x
You'll only have to clean like 1 time every 2 weeks if that

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First time I had cleaned mine for a few months.
Sorry but no RainX for me. Tried it a few times over the years and was never satisfied.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile

Thanks for the reminder. I have to go out Monday and my windshield is a mess. been a month or two since I cleaned it.

As far as today is concerned, I managed to clean my tank and change out my atty just to use a different juice. I tried doing another build but the hand is still way too tender. Ended up wasting a bit of wire. Will try again in a few more days.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for the reminder. I have to go out Monday and my windshield is a mess. been a month or two since I cleaned it.

As far as today is concerned, I managed to clean my tank and change out my atty just to use a different juice. I tried doing another build but the hand is still way too tender. Ended up wasting a bit of wire. Will try again in a few more days.
What happened to your hand?

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
What happened to your hand?

I had carpal tunnel release surgery on my left hand on Nov. 19th. Had the same surgery on the right hand on Oct. 15th. So while one hand is still getting better the other is just a mess..

clsEzq0s.jpg
Oct. 18th
cDUZpk5s.jpg
Nov. 22nd
xpl26jAs.jpg
Nov. 22nd

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had carpal tunnel release surgery on my left hand on Nov. 19th. Had the same surgery on the right hand on Oct. 15th. So while one hand is still getting better the other is just a mess..

clsEzq0s.jpg
Oct. 18th
cDUZpk5s.jpg
Nov. 22nd
xpl26jAs.jpg
Nov. 22nd
Ugh! Yeah, that would certainly make it difficult to build. A lady I work with went through that last year. I hope you heal soon, and well.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Ugh! Yeah, that would certainly make it difficult to build. A lady I work with went through that last year. I hope you heal soon, and well.

Yeah the right hand is healing well.... Able to do most things with it... Still some stiffness at times but it's only been 5 weeks. I will say I love being able to feel things with my fingers again. Before the surgeries I could not even feel the steering wheel. All I could do is white knuckle it and watch the road as I drove slowly. All in all it was a success. It's worth doing if you suffer from carpal tunnel issues....

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah the right hand is healing well.... Able to do most things with it... Still some stiffness at times but it's only been 5 weeks. I will say I love being able to feel things with my fingers again. Before the surgeries I could not even feel the steering wheel. All I could do is white knuckle it and watch the road as I drove slowly. All in all it was a success. It's worth doing if you suffer from carpal tunnel issues....

so, did something "cause' you to get CT ?

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Checked tracking on a mod I ordered. Placed the order on Tuesday. It shipped on Friday from Hong Kong, and arrived in Cincinnati yesterday (Saturday) morning. I should have it tomorrow.
That's the fastest I've ever had anything come out of the Chinese region.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors