Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah. One blue and one purple..When are you going to see a mod with stab wood for under $30 shipped?

You’re a shopping enabler!! I just ordered the Colossal mod in gray. It was $42 as a kit with a Wotofo tank. Pretty cool! Thanks for the heads up.
Wow, suddenly I have some nice mods in my “rotation”, to sound like a Spinfuel reviewer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You’re a shopping enabler!! I just ordered the Colossal mod in gray. It was $42 as a kit with a Wotofo tank. Pretty cool! Thanks for the heads up.
Wow, suddenly I have some nice mods in my “rotation”, to sound like a Spinfuel reviewer.

I just couldn’t keep this kind of deals from my friends. 2 stab wood squonk mods and 2 stab wood knives for under a C-note is too good to pass up.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just couldn’t keep this kind of deals from my friends. 2 stab wood squonk mods and 2 stab wood knives for under a C-note is too good to pass up.

I didn’t look at the knives, but I’ll direct the knife lover in this family towards them. The price was great!

I have two squonks and one is a Spruzza that @Gadget piffed me. So I didn’t really need another. But the Colossal seemed awesome.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn’t look at the knives, but I’ll direct the knife lover in this family towards them. The price was great!

I have two squonks and one is a Spruzza that @Gadget piffed me. So I didn’t really need another. But the Colossal seemed awesome.

Whatever works for you. Gadget is the man!

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Finished cleaning up and boxing the RDAs and RTAs from when I vaped three years ago, tossing the old juice, etc. Swapped the juices in my Falcon and Falcon King for a test.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be taking photos and posting them in the Trading Post, here, soon. The biggest problem is figuring out what prices to put on them. That and actually taking the time to take the photos.
It does take some time and effort. I'm just using my phone...I have a 2k camera and I use my phone. As to pricing I google...even older stuff can be found and what they are going for and then I drop it depending on the item.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My post yesterday outlined my plan to sell most everything and purchase 2 more Lunas and 2 more Elder Dragons. That puts me at 3 Luna setups. Well, a little bit ago I was searching for the best price for the Lunas. Surprisingly it was on https://www.asmodus.com/ . Direct for them the horses mouth. They have them discounted to 39.99 and on top of that they are having a fall sale with the code Fall30 to an additional 30% off site wide and free shipping. That make the cost of a single Luna $28.00 Yes! That's right. $28.00. SO yeah I bought my 2. Also found knives made of the same stab wood and Damascus steel for $20.97 with the same code. 2 Lunas and 2 stab wood knives (one for my daughter) for grand total of $97.00. Even my wife couldn't say no.

I love it when a plan comes together. Bonus points if you know where that comes from.:cool:

:vapemail:

That hurts me in the gut, I paid $129 plus tax for mine, from them - picked out my specific box, though. One of those "ohhhhh I'm gonna regret spending that much..." things

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That hurts me in the gut, I paid $129 plus tax for mine, from them - picked out my specific box, though. One of those "ohhhhh I'm gonna regret spending that much..." things
No regrets. It was probably a great price for it...then. You've been in this game longer than I so you know how rapidly it can move. Now I do admit that Asmodus isn't pushing out new mods every 5 minutes like some others. Their products have some staying power and they are good, well made products. I'm betting that they may be coming out with something new and blowing these out plus the whole site wide sale. But, yeah, I can also see where it would feel like a sucker punch.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

But you can always squirrel another one away for @$30, and have two since the vapocalypse has come a bit early, sadly.

Anyway, yours is like OG now, so don’t feel bad. :hug:

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Bought another Falcon King and a couple more bottles of Aqua Cream Vortex.

Need to buy some coils for the Falcon Kings, now. Those I'll have to get on-line.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After about 6 months of use this coil is done
1aa8180ae9fabbaa18476d2a3abd65ce.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My post yesterday outlined my plan to sell most everything and purchase 2 more Lunas and 2 more Elder Dragons. That puts me at 3 Luna setups. Well, a little bit ago I was searching for the best price for the Lunas. Surprisingly it was on https://www.asmodus.com/ . Direct for them the horses mouth. They have them discounted to 39.99 and on top of that they are having a fall sale with the code Fall30 to an additional 30% off site wide and free shipping. That make the cost of a single Luna $28.00 Yes! That's right. $28.00. SO yeah I bought my 2. Also found knives made of the same stab wood and Damascus steel for $20.97 with the same code. 2 Lunas and 2 stab wood knives (one for my daughter) for grand total of $97.00. Even my wife couldn't say no.

I love it when a plan comes together. Bonus points if you know where that comes from.:cool:

:vapemail:
Asmodus Luna showing 69 for me
Correction. I found one for 39 but cat daddy is broke. Oh well. I wanna find the knives though.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Correction. I found one for 39 but cat daddy is broke. Oh well. I wanna find the knives though.
I just tried it again and it would seem that not the coupon code is't valid for sale items. Maybe I got it before the caught it compounding.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

You have to use the code for 30% off the $39 Luna, for it to be less than $30.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just tried it again and it would seem that not the coupon code is't valid for sale items. Maybe I got it before the caught it compounding.

My Colossal was on sale too, and the code worked. Maybe it’s not valid in October?

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was going to get the asmodus pumper that takes 21700 batteries but I decided not to. ( Does or has anyone used one of those? )
Stupid garage door broke so I needed to get that fixed. :cuss2: But I did get stocked up on nic, flavorings, and got a few other little things, coil building related. I had enough left over to get one little goodie from Fasttech. They had a Tengu styled RDA for around $5. Build deck looks pretty nice. But better I get that dumb door fixed then trying to open and close it manually. My back and neck will appreciate it. :)

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So I went for a walk with my youngest son and when I got home, I went upstairs. I had my mod on me and couldn’t find my phone. I was looking all over the house, finally go back to the garage and find it in the stroller.

But I didn’t forget my mod!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleaned up a few tanks and got some mods put up for sale.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone heard from him? I haven’t seen any posts recently and he hasn’t replied to PMs. I hope he’s ok.

I also sent him a message last night about juice. I’m hoping no one in his family got sick again. I hate when people disappear like that.
Also, Cromwell hasn’t been around either. Wtf?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ordered a bunch of shit and spent way too much money. Mixed up two new recipes (at least for me) and I'm sure some other crap.

So, what did you mix? We new mixers need to hear this shit.

Sent from my iPad using Batteries, what else?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So I went for a walk with my youngest son and when I got home, I went upstairs. I had my mod on me and couldn’t find my phone. I was looking all over the house, finally go back to the garage and find it in the stroller.

But I didn’t forget my mod!

What setup are you vaping now?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SO today I've bought one of my bucket list mods, the SQ 217, an Asmodus C4 RDA, the Wood squnk and Angelo RDA from Mr Meowgi, a crap load of coils from Coilology, and some squonk refill bottles and atty stands. I need to go watch TV before I get in more trouble.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cromwell hasn’t been around for at least a month!! VR’s kid was sick last month and his wife came down with something too, but still I’m concerned about him.

Well shit. Come to think of it I haven't seen @JuicyLucy lately either...What;s going on?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i have noticed crom and lucy not around lately, weeks. maybe they are ..... um, ........................ nevermind :D
Looks like Lucy hasn't posted since mid August. Does anyone know if she has already made her move to the islands?

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Bought a couple bottles of Element Frost & another Tobeco Mini Super Tank. Later: Went back again and bought a couple bottles of Naked Brain Freeze. The Frost is pretty damn seriously menthol, but with just a hint of sweetness to take a bit of the edge off and leave a pleasant, lingering after-taste. I found it goes well with a good IPA beer :). The Brain Freeze is a lot more laid back. I really like it. If I can get it again when (if?) Michigan's juice ban expires, I certainly will. The MST: What can I say? These are pretty capable little tanks, IMO. I think of 'em as utility tanks.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SO today I've bought one of my bucket list mods, the SQ 217, an Asmodus C4 RDA, the Wood squnk and Angelo RDA from Mr Meowgi, a crap load of coils from Coilology, and some squonk refill bottles and atty stands. I need to go watch TV before I get in more trouble.
Enjoy, that's a fun list of toys and a awesome mech!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Legend...Solo...who cares. You have a good mod. And, that's not upgrading that's called adding.
Okay. Thank you! I’ve been vaping for several months now, but I’m still learning everything. I’m still in the beginner stage.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been vaping for 4 or so years and I still consider myself a beginner. I don't know if I'll ever not feel like a beginner. The part about adding versus upgrading was supposed to be humor. Keep reading the forum as you are and you'll quickly learn that many of us will come up with any excuse to get a new mod or vape gear. I've ordered 4 mods this week.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well shit. Come to think of it I haven't seen @JuicyLucy lately either...What;s going on?

Who knows? I hope Cromwell hasn’t gone for good. Lucy is a mod, so she just might be taking time off. But where TF is VR?

VU Sponsors