Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
great. now the HARD part = picking one I think I will like. I am one of the most indecisive people that there is.
they do not have one cut for my G-Class. I emailed asking if they will sell an uncut sheet. i asked j-wraps. got no reply, F'em.

Looks like Zapwrapz (UK) has the G Class. My eyes lit up when I saw the orange & green stabwood wrap.

Haven't bought from them, don't know particulars, but personally, would probably take a chance on it. Just my two cents.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Looks like Zapwrapz (UK) has the G Class. My eyes lit up when I saw the orange & green stabwood wrap.

Haven't bought from them, don't know particulars, but personally, would probably take a chance on it. Just my two cents.

WOW ! THANX ! those are as close to what I want as I have ever seen. I hope they ship to US. I will find out.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cleaned some squonk bottles and a few rda’s. Sampled some juices I mixed, the most successful was the Cromwell’s Custard with Carmel...the rest needed a flavor boost ha ha. Broke out a 30ml bottle of Limon and put some fresh wicks in the Glaz rda.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Got a text from USPS tracking. My mod that I ordered from 8 Vape which is in Las Vegas, NV just arrived on the west coast, Portland, Oregon to be exact. Interesting because I'm nowhere near Portland nor the west coast. It is showing for a delivery for tomorrow, but frankly, I don't see that happening. Is the whole damn world on dope???!!!
:cuss2::headbang:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Received a wrap that I ordered from VaporSkinz for the Minikin Reborn that I got from the Hardware thread. The wrap was actually for a Minikin 1.5, so I modified it just a little and it's going to work just fine. Put a gunmetal OG Zeus on it and I am good to go.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Received a wrap that I ordered from VaporSkinz for the Minikin Reborn that I got from the Hardware thread. The wrap was actually for a Minikin 1.5, so I modified it just a little and it's going to work just fine. Put a gunmetal OG Zeus on it and I am good to go.
Outstanding! I'm happy for you that it's going to work. I love it when that happens.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Today I played around making some coils, nothing special. Made up some more Lemon Tart. Ordered a Luxotic NC kit ( the red one ) Ordered a cheapie will be my beater mech squonk from Fasttech ( Leon something or other) also a reddish color. I realized I didn't really have much red here. Figured that was a good enough excuse to get some new "toys" right?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Stripped the paint off of my Purge Enforcer clone.
I like it!

4bbf1bae9fef8f483ed533df5e5f2f4e.jpg

855abc36f44675edc3167eeed1c020c7.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have stained glass lamps all over my house. We live in low light.

I just hate overhead lights, period -- everytime my mom ever walked in my house, she said "why's it so damn dark in here! Turn some lights on!" :facepalm: I sometimes offered her the same thing my grandfather (her father!) always told me: "electricity's not free!"

As for my vape activities today... not much, just vaping, but I've been reducing the flavoring in my strawberry & cream again in the last couple weeks. Every so often I start having that "ugh" feeling of stuff just being too sweet... so I've also done another very small reduction in sugar in our iced tea -- it's now at the point of "almost sweet," which is good when you drink the stuff all day and half the night. My S&C is now at about 22% flavoring. Might even go just a smidge lower, on my next mix in a day or two.

Andria

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I havent done anything vape related in a minute. Pretty addicted to the Smoant Pasito with this rba. Still enjoying the .84 build I have in the rba now. But did some dl lung hits to see how it was with airflow wide open and it's a nice restricted lung hit. Couldn't test too much. 9mg nic salts had me flying. But for science. It's less airflow than a Haku phenom or an Entheon. For low nic what I would be concerned with is the low juice capacity. 2ml I believe. But for a quick couple hits with some higher nic this pod is the bee knees with the rba. The mtl coil was good as well for those that don't wanna build.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just hate overhead lights, period -- everytime my mom ever walked in my house, she said "why's it so damn dark in here! Turn some lights on!" :facepalm: I sometimes offered her the same thing my grandfather (her father!) always told me: "electricity's not free!"

As for my vape activities today... not much, just vaping, but I've been reducing the flavoring in my strawberry & cream again in the last couple weeks. Every so often I start having that "ugh" feeling of stuff just being too sweet... so I've also done another very small reduction in sugar in our iced tea -- it's now at the point of "almost sweet," which is good when you drink the stuff all day and half the night. My S&C is now at about 22% flavoring. Might even go just a smidge lower, on my next mix in a day or two.

Andria

What sweetener do you use in your mixes, Andria? I’m trying to avoid sucralose, since I don’t eat it.
Are you talking about ice tea you drink? Yeah, I haven’t had sugar in anything in ages. If I need sweetness, I’ll use erythritol or honey, or both together since eryth potentiates.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What sweetener do you use in your mixes, Andria? I’m trying to avoid sucralose, since I don’t eat it.
Are you talking about ice tea you drink? Yeah, I haven’t had sugar in anything in ages. If I need sweetness, I’ll use erythritol or honey, or both together since eryth potentiates.

I don't use sweetener at all, in my vape. That was my very first flavor reduction, about 2 yrs ago, removing extra sweetener. But of the 4 flavors I use to make my S&C, 3 are sweet in their own right, so extra sweetener isn't needed (unless one has JUST quit smoking and can't taste much of anything), and every so often, even without extra sweetener, I have to reduce the flavoring percentage when it starts tasting too sweet -- it's the ongoing recuperation of my 39-yr-comatose tastebuds I reckon.

I use ONLY sugar in food and drink, because sugar is FAR less dangerous than ANY artificial sweetener -- all of which set up seriously unhealthful conditions in the "gut". Sugar is only bad if you use too much of it; I've been steadily, gradually reducing it for over 31 yrs, since I was pregnant with my son and didn't want to risk gestational diabetes. Diabetes GALLOPS thru my mother's entire family (it got her, too), so I've been VERY careful to watch my diet, my weight, and now, my bloodwork values for glucose, A1C, and lipids. I do have some indicators that i COULD slide into metabolic syndrome if I'm not very careful (very high triglycerides is the only seriously bad one), but so far, so good; my glucose levels are always normal, and my A1C, for the last 2 yrs (2 bouts of bloodwork, a full year apart), has been rock-solid at 5.1; my BMI is 23 -- at the age of 58. I'm one of only 2 females in my family who have not succumbed to obesity; the other is my aunt Betty, who will be 87 in October -- and she has "pre-diabetes", and I expect the only reason she hasn't toppled all the way into diabetes is because like me, she's always watched her diet and weight very carefully -- she and I both suffer IBS, so it's necessary to be careful what we eat.

Andria

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bought a bottle of Vape Strike Pecan Caramel Custard that's become my ADV and another bottle of juice to try. Also made a trade with @debinnv. Awesome person with which to deal. VU members are the shit!
The feeling is mutual and I think, wait scratch that...... I KNOW I'm getting the better end of the trade here. That ALWAYS seems to happen with VU folks too! I agree wholeheartedly, VU folks are the shit! Love them.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have created a right huge mess in the living room. Went through all the boxes of vape stuff and boxes, separated out packaways from stuff I'm keeping in rotation, separated mods from RTAs from RDAs, appointed one box as a "toss-in" box, for old coils, empty battery boxes, unused RBA heads, stuff like that. Packed up the empty-ish boxes for the stuff I'm keeping out, and now am in the process of washing and sorting out all the stuff I'm packing away.

Need more boxes to put these boxes in. Have a big shopping bag that I'll use temporarily.

Found the missing KF4 clone that I hate. Depending on how I feel later, may give it one more try.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have created a right huge mess in the living room. Went through all the boxes of vape stuff and boxes, separated out packaways from stuff I'm keeping in rotation, separated mods from RTAs from RDAs, appointed one box as a "toss-in" box, for old coils, empty battery boxes, unused RBA heads, stuff like that. Packed up the empty-ish boxes for the stuff I'm keeping out, and now am in the process of washing and sorting out all the stuff I'm packing away.

Need more boxes to put these boxes in. Have a big shopping bag that I'll use temporarily.

Found the missing KF4 clone that I hate. Depending on how I feel later, may give it one more try.
ewww organizing...........such a dirty word. :giggle::giggle: I'm impressed though. I use an old suitcase for all my stuff not in rotation.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well, I have rebuilt this KF4 clone and it appears to be working. Sssshhhh! If I don't whisper that, it might hear me. :rolleyes:

I took out the eensy coil that was in it, probably about 1.5mm, and made a 2.4mm 26ga Ni80 that comes out at about 1 ohm. Running it for very restricted DL at 25W.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. Flavor is super good.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I have an entire drawerful of various attys that I'll never use. If you should decide you like a KF4, I've got a couple of those I think -- they're much too airy for me. If you want 'em, they're yours. Got several KF Minis, I think they're called, and I'll never use them, because o-rings on glass are no way to seal an atty and expect it to not leak. Idiots, that came up with THAT stupid design. I got PIFed an entire boxful of several kinds of attys from someone who was moving and didn't wanna deal with all of it, so she just sent it to me, but i really can't use more than one or two things that were in the big box. Got a couple of original Lemos, if anyone wants those. They're decent and the draw is fairly snug, i could get used to it, but the flavor just isn't there, compared to my Achilles. At this point, I've pretty well accepted that I'll never run across any atty that satisfies me as much as my Achilles.

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My orders arrived yesterday and today......:bliss:new batteries are charging. Gonna put a new Serpent Elevate SMM on this mod. Probably get it all set up before I hit the sack. @nadalama - here is a pic before I get it up and running.

View attachment 143657

Dang, that is a sharp looking mod! I like that it's very understated, just has a classic look to it. Nice choice! :vino:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have an entire drawerful of various attys that I'll never use. If you should decide you like a KF4, I've got a couple of those I think -- they're much too airy for me. If you want 'em, they're yours. Got several KF Minis, I think they're called, and I'll never use them, because o-rings on glass are no way to seal an atty and expect it to not leak. Idiots, that came up with THAT stupid design. I got PIFed an entire boxful of several kinds of attys from someone who was moving and didn't wanna deal with all of it, so she just sent it to me, but i really can't use more than one or two things that were in the big box. Got a couple of original Lemos, if anyone wants those. They're decent and the draw is fairly snug, i could get used to it, but the flavor just isn't there, compared to my Achilles. At this point, I've pretty well accepted that I'll never run across any atty that satisfies me as much as my Achilles.

Andria

Thanks Andria, that's so nice of you! The jury is still out on this monster, just have to see how it goes! I still might do THIS again... :kickbutt:. Lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Andria, that's so nice of you! The jury is still out on this monster, just have to see how it goes! I still might do THIS again... :kickbutt:. Lol

I tried and tried to get my son on those KF4s, since he likes big air and big clouds, but he says they're not airy enough! :facepalm: I really liked my old KFL+'s, but once i got spoiled on my Achilles attys, I couldn't even use the KFL+'s -- though I did get an authentic Svoemesto last year, so if my Achilles became unusable, I'd probably try to get back to my KFL+'s. For a tank type, they're probably the best I've used, and DAYUMM the threading on that authentic Svoemesto is like pure silk.

Andria

VU Sponsors