Become a Patron!

What battery should I get for the Kangertech Nano?

flowerseer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know where to post this so hopefully this is ok. I just bought a Kangertech Subox Nano but now apparently I need a battery. What is the best brand/kind? I'm fairly new to this & confused on this battery thing. I know it has to be 18650 whatever that means. I just need a name/type?? of a good battery for the Nano so I can buy one on ebay. Please help! lol

flowerseer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok thanks for your help!!! I will look into these.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Be careful buying batteries on eBay - there are legit ones out there but most people who get ripped off do so on eBay and Amazon. I agree, though, on the LG HG2 - LG also has good cells in the HE2 and HE4. And the Samsung 25r is indeed also good - I'd stick with one of those.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

flowerseer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I was searching on there for the samsung battery that was recommended but noticed in feedback a lot of people were saying they were fake so I haven't ordered any yet. I think I may just go to my local vape shop to get the batteries instead now. I ordered the Nano on ebay also so hopefully it isn't fake. Is there a way to tell? I won't be getting it until Monday.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I was searching on there for the samsung battery that was recommended but noticed in feedback a lot of people were saying they were fake so I haven't ordered any yet. I think I may just go to my local vape shop to get the batteries instead now. I ordered the Nano on ebay also so hopefully it isn't fake. Is there a way to tell? I won't be getting it until Monday.
Yup theres a code on the box and the site to go to and enter the code. What did you pay jw?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A local shop will probably kill you on the price, but if you're okay with that go for it...

LightningVapes is a good one, as @UnlcleRJ mentioned. So is liionwholesale.com.

flowerseer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup theres a code on the box and the site to go to and enter the code. What did you pay jw?

48.99 shipped. this is the listing 181981664582. thanks I didn't know about the code thing!

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
48.99 shipped. this is the listing 181981664582. thanks I didn't know about the code thing!
Thats about avg and if it checks out all good. And if there's a problem if you used paypal it's easy to open a claim so no worries. I'd get your battery at a shop just bc who wants to wait but might be a good idea to buy another online. Also you can stock up on coils for alot cheaper than a shop. I'm a fasttech fan for stocking up on odds and ends.

flowerseer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the Nano today and I checked the code and it's authentic. I also picked up an efest (is that right?) purple battery from my local vape shop for $13 which didn't seem bad but I may order from the site in this thread next time. thanks everyone! :)

VU Sponsors