Become a Patron!

what are some squonkers with thumb button

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I kind of like the thumb button that the Wraith mod has and was wondering if there are any other squonkers with a similar buttom

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If your talking about top fire detonator style buttons like the coppervape,the Reo Grand and the SVA Kimech have that style.Also the Limelight Freehand mods and the new Wapari squonker.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If your talking about top fire detonator style buttons like the coppervape,the Reo Grand and the SVA Kimech have that style.Also the Limelight Freehand mods and the new Wapari squonker.
actually no I kind of like the way the Wraith is built with the sloped top not he button on top.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm using a button side Squonker.... With the MannyScoot custom one of a kind "M" on the side of course......
f215cc955c13fd9ef6c2179debe05bdd.jpg
17308992e2a0ee2da2a580421ac72529.jpg
218a5cf8ee0353eaa4f3b7220dd19be6.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
actually no I kind of like the way the Wraith is built with the sloped top not he button on top.
Ditto.
Just keep in mind the warning @JuicyLucy gave me about the wraith in another thread.

Yes - I ended up with three of these (don't ask, lol) one I traded early on. The other two both had this issue: the door on the bottom that keeps the battery and the bottle in place literally begins to come unglued from the frame of the mod - others have also had this happen

VU Sponsors