Become a Patron!

Welcome to Stone Mountain Drip Tips

Stone Mountain Drip Tips was probably one of the very first custom tip producers in the vaping industry, about a year ago I (Brett) got very ill and through no choice of my own, had to take some time off. That staid, we are back and bigger than every. We have upgraded our shop, tooling and will be taking up regular staff to keep things running smoothly!

We have products in over 100 shops all over the world and thousands more in the hands of everyday vapors. We make some of the finest custom drip tips you will ever see. Each of our tips are turned by hand and laid upon a surgical steel housing and most of our tips come with dual o-rings for a airtight fit.
DSCN0060_800x600_zpsb19bb329.jpg

Here are come of our newest releases
DSCN0026_800x600.JPG DSCN0022_800x600.JPG DSCN0038_800x600.JPG DSCN0023_800x600.JPG DSCN0035_800x600.JPG DSCN0050_800x600.JPG

We also make many other custom parts, here are our custom Kayfun top caps
kayfun toppers.jpg

We would love to see some of your tips here, in the meantime come by and check out our work

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see your tips are mostly wide bore and beautiful I might add, do you make any that are reg bore as well?

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU
You have some nice looking tips. The only criticism I have is that you should list some OD dimensions. I like 10-12mm tips, but the wifey likes 6-8mm, so dropping that much coin on an aesthetic item, and hope she likes the diameter.

What about all the orders you never filled when you shut your business down? Are you going to make reparations to those customers, or are they just screwed? Not a very professional way to run a business.

you joined just to post that...yes, while i was lying in a hospital for 8 months i thought about it everyday and sent this letter to all my customers..There were maybe 20 customers that had to wait as I am currently taking care of their issues now that I am back.

Dear all previous Bull Box Mods customers
Hello, this is Brett. I apologize if you are getting this a second time. I want to first take a moment and thank you all for all your support. You not only inspired me to create, but pushed me to take on projects which required a set of skills. This letter is hard for me to write as I value each and every one of you so much. Over a year ago I began having some medical issues and throughout the year these issues grew more severe. Since that point, I have taken the necessary time to get the treatment I so desperately needed. Yet, every day I was haunted by letting down so many of my customers.
Please give me the opportunity to show you I can bring you new and innovative designs and products that are masterfully created by the Bull Box Mods name you knew. It will take me time to complete the few outstanding orders I have, but I will do it one at a time. I will be changing the name, as to start fresh and adopt a more efficient way to do business. I know I am asking a lot but join me in making my new company “STONE MOUNTAIN DRIP TIPS” the best custom drip tips on the market. If I am to succeed, I will need your help to bring in new customers. If you need any help with an existing or new order, disregard all previous email addresses and use [email protected]

At the moment I had to care more about trying to live than a few customers that I knew I could help when I was back at full strength

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Stone Mountain Drip Tips was probably one of the very first custom tip producers in the vaping industry, about a year ago I (Brett) got very ill and through no choice of my own, had to take some time off. That staid, we are back and bigger than every. We have upgraded our shop, tooling and will be taking up regular staff to keep things running smoothly!

We have products in over 100 shops all over the world and thousands more in the hands of everyday vapors. We make some of the finest custom drip tips you will ever see. Each of our tips are turned by hand and laid upon a surgical steel housing and most of our tips come with dual o-rings for a airtight fit.
DSCN0060_800x600_zpsb19bb329.jpg

Here are come of our newest releases
View attachment 58841 View attachment 58842 View attachment 58843 View attachment 58844 View attachment 58845 View attachment 58846

We also make many other custom parts, here are our custom Kayfun top caps
View attachment 58840

We would love to see some of your tips here, in the meantime come by and check out our work

@Stone Mountain Drip Tips Here at the VU we give authorized vendor forums to reliable trusted vendors only. After being contacted about your past history of Not sending your products out or refunding buyers I have no choice but to downgrade you as a unlisted vendor.

Let this video speak for itself.

Carl M.

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seems as though my post got deleted. Changing the company name to start fresh and be more efficient sounds an awful lot like a bunch of hogwash. It makes more sense that you got a bad reputation for shady business practices so you would rather run from it. New name means nothing people will find out about your past. Why not keep the same name, address your mistakes without excuses publicly and earn people's faith back?

Some of us have been scammed in the past and if you do some digging you will find a couple custom mod companies that took people's money, only to say they spent the money on hospital bills and cannot afford to purchase materials to fulfill orders. In fact their letter was incredibly close to yours.

Be a man and allow this post to remain.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Seems as though my post got deleted. Changing the company name to start fresh and be more efficient sounds an awful lot like a bunch of hogwash. It makes more sense that you got a bad reputation for shady business practices so you would rather run from it. New name means nothing people will find out about your past. Why not keep the same name, address your mistakes without excuses publicly and earn people's faith back?

Some of us have been scammed in the past and if you do some digging you will find a couple custom mod companies that took people's money, only to say they spent the money on hospital bills and cannot afford to purchase materials to fulfill orders. In fact their letter was incredibly close to yours.

Be a man and allow this post to remain.

Your post was probably deleted when they had a authorized sub forum which the vendor can delete any post. But now this thread has been moved to the unlisted section where ONLY a moderator can delete a post not the vendor. So please re-post what was deleted.

Carl M.

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your post was probably deleted when they had a authorized sub forum which the vendor can delete any post. But now this thread has been moved to the unlisted section where ONLY a moderator can delete a post not the vendor. So please re-post what was deleted.

Thanks for the explanation, I wondered why I was getting emails about new comments on this thread only to find them missing. I think my second post is probably better, I just linked the video in the first.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It showed earlier, but the deleted post that we'd see isn't there anymore, but I did see it. Hard to tell, seems I saw 3 at one time.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
you joined just to post that...yes, while i was lying in a hospital for 8 months i thought about it everyday and sent this letter to all my customers..There were maybe 20 customers that had to wait as I am currently taking care of their issues now that I am back.

Why would I buy something from you now if don't have the stock to fill orders that folks paid for two years ago?

enough said. stop scamming this community and move on. you should not boast on doing what you should have done 2 years ago.

VU Sponsors