Become a Patron!

Week-Long Nautilus Sale - Add an MVP for Free Shipping!

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey wizzard, I won't be ordering any more of those - they were clearance from and older batch of supplies. That said, I did just find one on the shelf so I added it back. Grab it quick. :)

Last edited:

Xaphan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
will this code work for the minis nautilus if so i will take 2 mvp and minis

**Never mind order is in x2 mvp and naut minis,, wanted coils but out of stock**

Last edited:

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks ordered the PT - 2 and some air flow controls for the PT - 2.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just about to place an order... are you getting the Nautilus BVC coils anytime soon?

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I orderd the PT 2 and 2 air flow controls and then decided to go back and get an MVP so Rock Bottom you can just ship these out all together. So I have 2 orders now. Anyway if these can ship out today I should have them by Friday and take them on vacation with me.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I just placed an order and then went back and ordered another item and got an email stating my order was packed up and already got a tracking number that is was shipping today. That is what I call great customer service.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, also looking to see if you have the Kanger Mega AFC valve and the Nautilus base hardware - need replacements for both.

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just about to place an order... are you getting the Nautilus BVC coils anytime soon?

I do have them on order, yes. They got stuck at the DHL warehouse due to the week-long Chinese national holiday which is over tomorrow so they should be in no later than Friday.

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, also looking to see if you have the Kanger Mega AFC valve and the Nautilus base hardware - need replacements for both.
I do not, but I can inquire. I haven't carried the Nautilus bases thus far as they're nearly (or at least were) as expensive as a whole darn tank. I'll look into availability though; always looking for new things that people want.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do have them on order, yes. They got stuck at the DHL warehouse due to the week-long Chinese national holiday which is over tomorrow so they should be in no later than Friday.
Thanks - I'll wait till you get them in then... adding to my wishlist for now.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not, but I can inquire. I haven't carried the Nautilus bases thus far as they're nearly (or at least were) as expensive as a whole darn tank. I'll look into availability though; always looking for new things that people want.
Thanks - they're around $10 from Aspire I think, and the Kanger Mega AFC valves are around $4-5... was just hoping to get all my parts in from one source. :)

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've heard good things about the Nautilus BVC coils

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the order, this is what I see. You may see something else because you had wish listed it? I'll have to play with that and see. Thanks for your order BTW - It'll be en route today!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-10-07 15.03.11.png
    Screenshot 2014-10-07 15.03.11.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 17
N

Newheart301

Man you are fast... my wife Melinda, placed an order Sunday night... tracking number said delivery on Friday. came this morning !!!.. Thanks she's chain vaping now, keeping me busy recharging batteries ! lol

VU Sponsors