Become a Patron!

Wearable E-cig

attachment.php
attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/pages/VapeWear/350242441814390

Hi Everyone,

VapeWear; We will manufacture, distribute, and license the first wearable electronic cigarette on the market today. Vapewear will transform the way an electronic cigarette is utilized. One may Vape while wearing a VapeWear bracelet on their wrist or while holding the bracelet between their fingers. The bracelet contains a rechargeable battery, a USB charger, and a replaceable cartridge. We will be raising capital in the near future. The funds will allow for tooling, manufacturing, and marketing. At this time, we are exploring various avenues of business, including online sales, retail sales, and licensing agreements. We would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you,

EricS

Thank you, just learning how this forum works. Not selling anything right now just looking for feedback so I was not sure where to post. Thanks again

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure looks like your pushing for a sale...LOL, You can feedback all you want right here in this section please & Thank-you

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sooo.. its a bracelet that you vape? but can only use a small cartomizer type cartridge with it? (looking at the design pics)

I only can see new vapers using this sort of things (people who start out with BLU type setup) .. i think this piece of the market is very very small.. just my thoughts

I'd almost rather see a bracelet that carrys a rebuildable toolkit instead.. wire/wick/ screwdriver/ drill bits etc

Yes it would have a small cartridge like the BLU that would slide in and out when a person wanted to vape.

All very good points. We were thinking this would be more for the new vapors and people who do not use mods yet. Thank you for the input

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am waiting for the official Get Smart " Vape Shoe"

VU Sponsors