Become a Patron!

We want to know what you want to know. Future OVW Articles!!

Vaping article ideas

• Total voters

webbb82

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone. Let me start off by saying I love this group. I have never ran into someone acting like an a-hole or anything like you see on many FB Groups.

At http://olympiavaporworks.com We are always trying to come up with new vaping education articles and articles to help new and experienced vapers.

What are some things you want to read about. What kind of questions do you have? or want better answers for? Do you love coil builds for Clouds or flavor or both.
We just want to have a website that vapers can go to and continually find great info on the topic we all love so much.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the kind words regarding the VU forum, webbb82! it is truly an amazing place with a number of brilliant and talented people. Given that there are so few rules of conduct, it is, as you noted, remarkably well-behaved, Should you have any experience to the contrary, please feel free to take advantage of the handy option to turn off any offensive asshole (it's labeled 'Ignore'.

As a professional writer, I am personally obligated to ask if crafting prose for use at your for-profit website is a paying gig?

webbb82

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the kind words regarding the VU forum, webbb82! it is truly an amazing place with a number of brilliant and talented people. Given that there are so few rules of conduct, it is, as you noted, remarkably well-behaved, Should you have any experience to the contrary, please feel free to take advantage of the handy option to turn off any offensive asshole (it's labeled 'Ignore'.

As a professional writer, I am personally obligated to ask if crafting prose for use at your for-profit website is a paying gig?
Hey Im not sure I understand the question. Am I being paid to write for that site? If that is the question I can tell you no. I am the owner so unfortunately no one pays me.. But if that wasn't the question then Im not sure.

VU Sponsors