Member For 4 Years
tumblr_o9ucj3uDcU1sg22dvo1_1280.jpg

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I was one of those kids that always got choosen last to play on their team, in school. That puppy being pushed away, reminded me of that, lol.

You and me both, I liked the one on the right because he didn't pay much attention to them just stayed real focused on the human.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I would have liked to seen how the one that was knocked out of the way, would have been.

Yeah the little clip doesn't show a lot but it's funny how us as "dog people" can in that short time already decide which one we would have chosen. Just further proves the point that a dog can sneak it's way into the right persons heart in a record setting time. :)

It reminds me of when I saw Marley's picture online I had no idea what she was like or would be like but just knew she was the one. And while she has been a challenge at times I wouldn't change my decision or give her up for anything in the world.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the little clip doesn't show a lot but it's funny how us as "dog people" can in that short time already decide which one we would have chosen. Just further proves the point that a dog can sneak it's way into the right persons heart in a record setting time. :)

It reminds me of when I saw Marley's picture online I had no idea what she was like or would be like but just knew she was the one. And while she has been a challenge at times I wouldn't change my decision or give her up for anything in the world.
Absolutely true:wave:

VU Sponsors