Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
18193880_1346825332019867_5807340693788560570_n.jpg

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just one of the many excellent reasons why cats should be trained LOUDLY to never jump on the table, or kitchen counters. We persuaded our cat -- in very loud stereo -- why that was a bad idea. She really hates being screamed at. :D

Andria

Just cover the table with tinfoil. I hear that works wonders. :D

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just cover the table with tinfoil. I hear that works wonders. :D

She only attempted the table two or three times... and those attempts were met with such loud stereo screaming, she never tried it again. When she ONCE attempted the kitchen counter, she was promptly knocked off it, with more screaming, so AFAIK, she never tried that again either. She does get on other furniture, in the living room and my husband's room, and meets no objections, so she seems ok with it all. Thankfully she's not one of those kittehs who sharpen their claws on the furniture -- there's one small rug in the kitchen that she claws at, and nobody hollers at her, so she sticks to that rug. :D

Thx to my allergies, she's forbidden from my room... and she mostly abides by that, though she occasionally tries darting in and hiding under the bed.... and gets promptly chased out, with more bellowing, so it's usually quite some time between those attempts. :giggle:

Andria

VU Sponsors