We love cats

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_o5jya5E92H1qcxyrro1_540.jpg

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mah little kitteh has been sneaky, finding/making his own new toys.
He disappeared a little cone-shaped Ego stand I had on a side desk (he's not supposed to be up there).
He popped the cap off a toilet bolt and slapped it down the hallway.
He found a hospital bracelet on my kid's desk and took that.
He's careful, kind of - just takes one or two things off your desk overnight, like you're not gonna notice.

On the other hand, I had to wipe his butt yesterday.

tintreach

ECF Refugee
Ok, I checked it on my phone, using Chrome -- no pics. I checked it on my PC, using Firefox -- no pics. (normally I use FF for the forum, but I use Chrome for this thread, because Chrome handles the inclusion of videos a bit more sensibly, without all the bouncing up and down that afflicts FF when a page has a lot of videos embedded in it).

So, several of us would still like to see those kittehs.

Andria

That's weird, my pics are posted up on Google and these should be available to be seen by all.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Major miracle occurred today. Our little feral Cali brought all four of her babies to the garage door to frolic in the sunshine (or maybe they brought her) and we just happened to see this from the door of the house, so very quietly stepping out with the camera produced this:

100_1200.jpg
Note: the wheelbarrow is in the doorway to keep the horses and a steer out of the garage. They are being used as substitute lawnmowers while the riding mower is in the shop having a major overhaul (cheap Chinese crap). Biggest problem with that is they leave large piles of solid exhaust everywhere. :(

VU Sponsors