Become a Patron!

Watts or volts

iflybye68

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the Innokin MVP 3.0 battery and it has both watts and volts does it matter which I use to Vape with?

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

brandon555

Member For 3 Years
Wattage is your main setting to be concerned with. The mod itself will dial in the correct voltage depending on the resistance of the coil. Wattage = Voltage² / Resistance (ohms)

Last edited:

iflybye68

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wattage is your main setting to be concerned with. The mod itself will dial in the correct voltage depending on the resistance of the coil. Wattage = Voltage² / Resistance (ohms)
No I don't think you're actually getting the point of my question my question is I have the choice to either Vape using Watts or vape using voltage the wattage on my atomizer goes up to 60 Watts and my bolts goes up to 9 volts I have the choice to use either I'm wondering what is more proficient

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I don't think you're actually getting the point of my question my question is I have the choice to either Vape using Watts or vape using voltage the wattage on my atomizer goes up to 60 Watts and my bolts goes up to 9 volts I have the choice to use either I'm wondering what is more proficient

Watts is the more efficient way to go, will give more control for fine tuning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors