Become a Patron!

Wattage

JayShocky94

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok so i have bought myself the eleaf 50w and the new aspire atlantis V2. The coils i got with it are a 0.5 ohm and a 0.3 ohm, what is the best wattage for each coil? Is there maybe a chart i can look at?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
How much is basically up to you. However, depending on the coil used:

• 0.3ohm, power with 60-70 watts
  • 0.5ohm power with 20-30 watts
  • 1.0ohm power with 40-50 watts

JayShocky94

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, i went to a store and the person there told me i could use a 0.5 ohm at 45watts..

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Ok, i went to a store and the person there told me i could use a 0.5 ohm at 45watts..
I use mine between 30 and 35 watts all depends what you like. There is no set standard.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

I hate to tell you this, just because a person works in a vape shop does not necessarily mean that they know what they are doing.

Especially if they are attractive young women with ample "Boobages".

It seems that many vape shop owners are more interested hiring eye candy than brainy well informed and passionate vapers of either sex.

As far as your question goes, start at a lower wattage setting and work your way up until you reach the right spot for that particular E-Liquid.

ecigdotcom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah its basically whatever you want to set it at. I personally set mine (same setup) to 30W

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd keep the power settings in the specified range though. Otherwise you might melt the insulation, which could result in a shortage of the coil.

JayShocky94

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hate to tell you this, just because a person works in a vape shop does not necessarily mean that they know what they are doing.

It seems that many vape shop owners are more interested hiring eye candy than brainy well informed and passionate vapers of either sex.

As far as your question goes, start at a lower wattage setting and work your way up until you reach the right spot for that particular E-Liquid.
Yeah i wasnt sure when the person told me , it was a guy, and im a guy i know him, hes been vaping for awhile. Just everywhere else has told me lower, wasnt sure if 45 was to high and i would just burn it

Zanaspus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

You mean women with ample boobages lie!!!? :eek:

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah i wasnt sure when the person told me , it was a guy, and im a guy i know him, hes been vaping for awhile. Just everywhere else has told me lower, wasnt sure if 45 was to high and i would just burn it
Easier to start low and work your way up - if you start too high and burn your coil there's no working your way down...

VU Sponsors