Watermelon Vapes

Discussion in 'Ejuice / Flavor Discussions' started by Ronald Bryant, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Ronald Bryant

Ronald Bryant Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hello all, I am wondering if anyone can help me with hooking me up with a solid watermelon vape. I have tried many of them and they have all been big disappointments. Most of them have a chemical smell and taste to them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

JOHN 3:16

inspects likes this.
  2. midknight420

midknight420 VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I've heard great praise about Liquid Barn Waterfelons. Have you tried that one yet? Also I believe that Watch Vapor has a melon vape or two. I haven't tried them yet, but all the juices I've tried from them have been top notch and at a good price.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

3. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Thesaucela. Com has a garden watermelon that's really good. Like a candy flavor.

inspects and Ronald Bryant like this.
  4. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Reddit Exile VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    The company name is Vaping Watch ;), it's the TMaxx's No Frills Mls line being referred to, and the flavor is called Honeydew StrawPear. There's actually no watermelon in it, but it is a lovely melon flavor.

5. Ronald Bryant

Blog Posts:
    Thank you so much for responding so fast. I will definitely check this out. Again, thank you. I will let you know how it turns out.

midknight420 likes this.
  6. Ronald Bryant

Blog Posts:
    Hello, thank you very much for your quick response. I will definitely give this a shot.

7. midknight420

Blog Posts:
    You saw was the lady said, Pami is right. I want sure if they had watermelon, but I've been debating on buying the Honeydew Strawpear myself. Yes, please let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy. They have some very good mix there. Their Strawberry Custard is amazing. That's what I'm vaping right now actually.

Countrypami likes this.
  8. Ronald Bryant

Blog Posts:
    OK, I took you at your word and placed an order just now. I will let you know about the shipping and the quality of juice as well. Thanks for the info.

Countrypami and midknight420 like this.
  9. midknight420

Blog Posts:
    Anytime. I hope you enjoy as much as I do ;-)

Countrypami likes this.
  10. Ronald Bryant

Blog Posts:
    OK, I just got the water-melone yesterday and mixed up a quick 15ml bottle. Stuff smells great and I am sooo tempted to vape it today but I will wait at least 3-4 days and will post my finding. As I previously stated, I am looking for a sweet juice that does not have a chemical smell or taste. All the watermelon juices I have tried smell awful and taste like chemicals. I will let you know how your suggestion to use this particular juice turns out.

newyork13, midknight420 and MrMeowgi like this.
  11. midknight420

Blog Posts:
    Awesome! I'm looking forward to what you think. I know that Grimm Green RAVES about this juice. In tempted to try it myself, Just haven't had the opportunity yet sadly.

12. Cosmic

Cosmic Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Here's an alternative...EC Blends "The Juiciest Watermelon Ever". Saw really good reviews on this lately and am getting ready to send an order out on this one. I can let you know here once I've tried it. Unlike most places now, you can customize by adding extra flavor, menthol, etc. You can also customize your nic level, which also used to be common but not very many places do this anymore either. I'm going to order one 30ml bottle of the juice and one 30ml of the same with a touch of menthol added. I used to like "One Inch Punch" which was a commercial juice also, sweeter than I usually like and with a touch of menthol....it was pretty good actually but hard to find nowadays. Here's a good review on the EC Blends watermelon

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    midknight420 and inspects like this.
  13. newyork13

newyork13 Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I've used EcBlend many times over the last few years. I'm pleased that there are so many choices, and that I can construct a juice with the nic level I prefer (which is great considering how hard it is to find 12mg).
    Also great is that you can get small bottles to check them out. Good folks.

midknight420 likes this.
  14. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    It's hard to find a good watermelon, that actually tastes like real watermelon. I haven't found a good commercially produced watermelon yet...and haven't tried to make my own either. Hopefully someone will post a good recipe or some other alternatives to store a bought watermelon juice.

midknight420 likes this.
  15. Garemlin

Garemlin Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    ECBlend was my go-to company for my first two years of vaping. Hadn't placed an order since 2015. Just revisited them again about a month ago. Still good stuff.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

newyork13 and midknight420 like this.