Become a Patron!

Wasp Nano RDTA, Squonkable?

se7envirtues

Member For 1 Year
So, the question is in the thread title. I was wondering if I got a BF pin for my Wasp Nano RDTA would I be able to convert it into a squonking tank?

This is something I haven't been able to find a straight answer on so please forgive me if the question has already been answered here on the forums. After comparing pictures of the RDA to the RDTA it certainly looks possible, but I can't be absolutely certain until someone confirms or debunks this theory. The only answers I've found on the subject have leaned one way and then in another post gone the exact opposite.

I've been really eyeing one of those Vandy Vape Pulse mods--isn't the frosted green one rad?--but don't want to buy the kit with the tank simply because I'm fussy and don't want Yet Another Tank to keep track of. Plus, the mod by itself is a bit cheaper than the kit and it seems like all I'm missing is a bottom feeding pin.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
You won't be able to make the RDTA squonkable, or at least not with the regular wasp nano squonk pin.

Sure vaping is a hobby and lots of people get creative, I wouldn't doubt that if going into your garage and drilling holes here and there, cutting yourself a long enough pin yada yada wouldn't be an option, but it would also defeat the purpose.

Just get the RDA and squonk with that? Works fine for me and many others lol.

se7envirtues

Member For 1 Year
I'll end up doing that. Was just hoping to avoiding getting another piece of equipment, but oh well! Variety is the spice of life and all that. Thanks!

VU Sponsors