Become a Patron!

Wanted: Baby Beast (TFV8 baby) top white seal pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightowl001

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long story, but I destroyed both of mine with citrus flavored ejuice.

I know I can order them from eBay and even Straight from Smok, but so far I've only found them with over a month shipping (China!). Anyone have some they are not using? Example: lost their tank, destroyed their tank, don't like the Baby Beast? Thanks!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw them ether on 101 vapor or VapeNW site don't remember witch. A buck each.

Nightowl001

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW, since the original post, I have been told to soak the sealing pad in alcohol, rinse it, dry it, and let it set wrapped in a paper towel. That is supposed to help it shrink back to the original size. Too bad both mine were torn, but if this ever happens again, I will try that.

If anyone has tried that, or something else, let me know your results. Thanks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW, since the original post, I have been told to soak the sealing pad in alcohol, rinse it, dry it, and let it set wrapped in a paper towel. That is supposed to help it shrink back to the original size. Too bad both mine were torn, but if this ever happens again, I will try that.

If anyone has tried that, or something else, let me know your results. Thanks.

I just signed up for this site just to say a big THANK YOU for this post.
I've been using a lemon-menthol flavour for the last two days, and the lemon is so bitter that has caused the sealing pad to swell and not stay in place anymore. OK, I thought, I have another one, but then I freaked out because I don't wouldn't have any more spares if anything similar should happen in the future...
I found out that on fasttech they have plenty of spares (5x) for a bit less than 4 bucks, so I ordered one kit for the baby and one for the original.
In the mean time, I took the sealing pad out of the top cap, I submerged it into alcohol 95% all night, and it's like new!
I left the tank full of liquid without the seating pad all night, so you would imagine the result this morning... Liquid everywhere... Well, another lesson learned. XD
By the way, again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I just signed up for this site just to say a big THANK YOU for this post.
I've been using a lemon-menthol flavour for the last two days, and the lemon is so bitter that has caused the sealing pad to swell and not stay in place anymore. OK, I thought, I have another one, but then I freaked out because I don't wouldn't have any more spares if anything similar should happen in the future...
I found out that on fasttech they have plenty of spares (5x) for a bit less than 4 bucks, so I ordered one kit for the baby and one for the original.
In the mean time, I took the sealing pad out of the top cap, I submerged it into alcohol 95% all night, and it's like new!
I left the tank full of liquid without the seating pad all night, so you would imagine the result this morning... Liquid everywhere... Well, another lesson learned. XD
By the way, again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Welcome to VU, Glad you joined up:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors