Become a Patron!

WANT BADASS JUICE? WANT TO SAVE MONEY? WANT TO LOVE IT?

GR8 E VAPE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Want some BADASS juice? Want to save some cash? then check this out, we make all our juice to order the way YOU want it, we have any PG/VG level you want 4mg- 24mg nic we ship out next day even on Saturdays and we ship PRIORITY so what do you gave to lose come to www.gr8evape.com use coupon code: JUICE at checkout save 30% on all e-liquid purchases offer ends 1-1-15. Follow us on Instagram @GR8EVAPE for exclusive deals,coupon codes, and GIVEAWAYS30ml bottle pics.jpg gr8itaste.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm.

Either your website boilerplate is wrong, or ???

http://www.gr8evape.com/policies.html

RETURN POLICY
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange. You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date of purchase.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in and in the original packaging. E LIQUIDS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping.

SHIPPING POLICY
Orders will ship within 7 - 10 business days from date of payment. "Pre-Order" items are special orders, the lead time on these items can run between 7 - 21 business days.
All packages will be sent via USPS.
When shipping or receiving items overseas, customs can delay packages by up to 6 weeks. This doesn't happen often, but it can happen.
All orders sent via standard mail, unless noted otherwise. Notify the seller prior to making the purchase if priority or first class mail is preferred, additional charges will apply.

That text makes it sound a lot like drop-shipping to me. o_O

GR8 E VAPE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No we don't drop ship. We do have customers in Indonesia though so we have to cover ourselves with the International shipping policy. Look at our shipping options and you will see the lone International shipping option to Indonesia. Thanks for the Inquiry though;)

GR8 E VAPE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm.

Either your website boilerplate is wrong, or ???

http://www.gr8evape.com/policies.html

RETURN POLICY
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange. You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date of purchase.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in and in the original packaging. E LIQUIDS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping.

SHIPPING POLICY
Orders will ship within 7 - 10 business days from date of payment. "Pre-Order" items are special orders, the lead time on these items can run between 7 - 21 business days.
All packages will be sent via USPS.
When shipping or receiving items overseas, customs can delay packages by up to 6 weeks. This doesn't happen often, but it can happen.
All orders sent via standard mail, unless noted otherwise. Notify the seller prior to making the purchase if priority or first class mail is preferred, additional charges will apply.

That text makes it sound a lot like drop-shipping to me. o_O
The pre order is for when we did a pre order for an item that we don't normally stock

GR8 E VAPE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Secure Checkout
Shipping Information

Indonesia
Shipping Method
USPS PRIORITY EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL - $84.90
Billing Information
Same as Shipping Address
Note to Seller (Optional)
Complete Order
Order Summary
Subtotal$531.60
Shipping$84.90
Total$616.50
40 x
Nicotine Contents: 0 mg.
Base: 50 PG/50 VG
coupon - JUICE$759.60
-$228.00

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No worries and thanks for the prompt reply.

Your cart does seem to state 7-10 days after payment before shipping and no shipping options except "USPS" for $6.00 - no mention of Priority?

gr8vape-cart.png

I realize that cart/website templates often come with generic text, but that doesn't jibe with what you said in the OP:

we ship out next day even on Saturdays and we ship PRIORITY

You should edit your template to reflect your actual shipping practices, for CONUS residents at least.
Have a separate template for folks outside of the USA, I think most cart scrips allow this?

Not trying to be an ass here, just going for clarity. :)

GR8 E VAPE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No worries and thanks for the prompt reply.

Your cart does seem to state 7-10 days after payment before shipping and no shipping options except "USPS" for $6.00 - no mention of Priority?

View attachment 10045

I realize that cart/website templates often come with generic text, but that doesn't jibe with what you said in the OP:

You should edit your template to reflect your actual shipping practices, for CONUS residents at least.
Have a separate template for folks outside of the USA, I think most cart scrips allow this?

Not trying to be an ass here, just going for clarity. :)
No I appreciate it I will talk to our IT tomorrow and see what we can do to clear it up a little, because you have to put items in your cart then checkout like you were paying and then it gives you the shipping options. Obviously you would change it from USA to Indonesia on the shipping destination.Either way we'll look into it lol

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No I appreciate it I will talk to our IT tomorrow and see what we can do to clear it up a little, because you have to put items in your cart then checkout like you were paying and then it gives you the shipping options. Obviously you would change it from USA to Indonesia on the shipping destination.Either way we'll look into it lol

Cool, I just wanted to give ya a head's up on that...as-is I'd be kinda wary of it if I saw it. :)

That screengrab IS the checkout screen that I got though. I'm also in WA state FWIW, so it got that part right. ;).

GR8 E VAPE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool, I just wanted to give ya a head's up on that...as-is I'd be kinda wary of it if I saw it. :)

That screengrab IS the checkout screen that I got though. I'm also in WA state FWIW, so it got that part right. ;).
I understand how it could definitely mess with peoples heads, but I believe it is a generic policy but it worked for us shipping overseas but we will clarify it in the A.M so it's early at your house living in wa state lol. I have a bunch of family there in tacoma and other areas the 1 time I went there I got pneumonia lol

GR8 E VAPE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I understand how it could definitely mess with peoples heads, but I believe it is a generic policy but it worked for us shipping overseas but we will clarify it in the A.M so it's early at your house living in wa state lol. I have a bunch of family there in tacoma and other areas the 1 time I went there I got pneumonia lol
I'm going to bed, have a great night and thx for pointing that out. Nice chatting,

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yeah, I'm a bit of a niteowl...over on the East side of WA....heh.

I'm going to bed, have a great night and thx for pointing that out. Nice chatting,

Thanks, you have a good night too. :)

VU Sponsors