:p

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Overworked and underpaid, the usual....lol! I, for one, have missed your presence in our little haven.....:D:p

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well thank you Mrs. Teresa.

I have missed this place a little bit (;)). But it has been a crazy and profitable year.
Those are the best kind! I think of you every time the sun bounces off my vg-laiden windshield and blinds me....lol!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL!

It's a hoot at night too. When you take off and your vehicles defroster isn't warmed up yet, coupled with humidity.

Those headlights show you ALL that VG fog for a few minutes.

I clean the windshield in my truck every other day. I kinda regret going from an extended cab, to a regular cab this time. That VG coats the glass FAST. Maybe next time I should cheap out buying a new truck. But for the 15+ thousand difference, I guess I'll clean my windshield more often. :confused:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eventually I'll venture outside with a bucket of hot soapy water and fix that....
LOL!

It's a hoot at night too. When you take off and your vehicles defroster isn't warmed up yet, coupled with humidity.

Those headlights show you ALL that VG fog for a few minutes.

I clean the windshield in my truck every other day. I kinda regret going from an extended cab, to a regular cab this time. That VG coats the glass FAST. Maybe next time I should cheap out buying a new truck. But for the 15+ thousand difference, I guess I'll clean my windshield more often. :confused:

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did you notice the slight differences in the two tits? If you examine them closely, you'll notice that no pair of tits is exactly the same. There are always minor differences in the two.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think I'll have a nice round salad with dinner tonight. Sounds very... Appetizing?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
"Now that's funny, right thar. I don't care who ya are."
-Larry The Cable Guy

CrazyChef

VU Vendor