Become a Patron!

VTC5's @ Vapor Labs in Los Angeles

SeaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only one I see is the 2100 mAh which would be the vtc4 correct. Due to the shortage seems like everyone that has any Sony's is charging a arm and a leg for them. I'm so glad I have alot of batteries new and using in the rotation. Good luck with this maybe they just don't have the 5's in yet.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The LA store got some in and I picked a 5 up. The stores are kind of separate from the web site, they all carry things that cater to their market. They have whats on the website + whatever they think will sell in their market. Gotta call them up at the phone number in the link above.
It is a real sony and it wasn't more than you would expect a batt at a B&M to be. Its not a online $11 price or anything but sony's have always been a buck or two more than the efest's and lg's and whatever.
I don't even remember what it cost, but it wasn't bad. Who knows... ask for a vaping underground 10% discount, can't hurt to ask :D

Just putting it out there for those that like running the 5 like I do.

Last edited:

SeaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh I see thanks Mate!! Enjoy those bad Mothers ;-)

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am as we type ;)
Hope your Saturday gives you the perfect combo of build and wicking for that extra good day of vaping :D

Dutzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just went to my local Interstate Battery and bought 4- Vtc4s. In stock and 9.99 each

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got 2 vtc4 button top. I have always used flat tops and now I remember why.
I will be happy to sell or trade them. Batteries for juice or cash.

Oh Holy hell talk about being a juice head. Lolololololol Bahahahahaha.

Well no matter. Someone take them or there going in the trash. I can't stand constantly adjusting my mod when I switch from a flat top to a button top.

VU Sponsors